Dark Nature of Dialogue (1 Viewer)

Where are your interests in terms of the darkness of dialogues

• Total voters

kasamaz

Potential Patron
This might be useful for me or other authors, so I decided to propose a query to see where our audience falls in terms of graphic, racy nature of things. I'm limiting the results to only show after you vote because heck, it always makes me want to vote on things if I see that. For me, I'm a solid option four, very few dialogues ruffle me in the slightest and I don't mind getting into the grittier side of things when I write. That being said the whole skull fucking death violence doesn't really get me anywhere... How about you SDT fans?

Also, if we get a whole bunch in category 5... well... you might want to talk to ModGuy about some more graphic mods ;)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
kasamaz said:
Also, if we get a whole bunch in category 5... well... you might want to talk to ModGuy about some more graphic mods ;)

People voting for #5 shouldn't talk to ModGuy, but rather to a psychiatrist.. I ain't got nothing against fetishes, but some of them really indicate a deranged mind..

Curious

Potential Patron
Honestly, I think pretty much anything is okay in terms of fantasy, as long as it stays fantasy. I'm very much into darker themes - abduction, rape, asphyxiation, ect, but that doesn't mean I ever want to be raped. The trouble, I think, is that some people have difficulty keeping fantasy and real life separate.

Anyway, yes, I definitely prefer darker themes as can probably be seen in my own dialogues. I don't like excessive gore or blood, but asphyxiation and some degree of cruelty and abuse, I like. I'm pretty vanilla in other ways, though - don't like furries, loli, incest or any of that. Strictly BSDM style stuff.

Thanks for making this topic, BTW - I find it interesting. Maybe it'll offer inspiration for future dialogues.

Karasu-sama

Potential Patron
Speaking for myself, I find that my preferences vary depending on my mood. I voted for category 3 because it was in the middle, but the truth is, I prefer 2 and 4 just as much and just as often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.