Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (1 Viewer)

rommeltje

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Kitchen Gloves, re-up Paladin)

Dante said:
Which Template do you want to learn? Vanilla or the Loader? Vanilla let's you make hers only... for now. The loader let's you make hers, hims, and futas.
Vanilla would be enough, then. All I need to be able to change is her. :) Especially now that the handjob option appears to be coming along, I'll probably have to make some changes to the kitchen glove mod, right? Can I do that, work on an already existing mod?

*edit: Hey, where'd you get that background in your Kitchen Glove preview picture, btw? It's very appropriate. :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Kitchen Gloves, re-up Paladin)

I believe it would require some tweaking, yes. Don't modify someone else's mod without permission. Unless it's mine, I don't care what happens after they are released ;D. Just be sure to give credit to the original artist. (That goes for everyone).

Modding:
Synon's pretty much got the Vanilla modding tutorial down to "So easy a caveman could do it" ;D, here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2906.msg35438;boardseen#new

But if you have any questions, let me or him, know.

The background was a quick search, edit, and save, just for the gloves mod. I didn't release it.

Attachments

• Kitchen.png
    Kitchen.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 417

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: AmeComi Wonder Woman, Helping Hands)

Seriously?! A helping hand?! This 'hands down' is thee greatest add on created for SDT!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Lol, Thanks ;D. It just came to me last night. I figured it would make a nice addition for gang bang scenarios. I tried to use it with the missionary mod, but it overlapped. Therefore I'm making another one that WON'T. Possibly animated to hump ;D, if can get it to look right.

And now, I shall take my newly aquired Karma point and go sit in the corner, stroking it... "My precious ;D"

rommeltje

Potential Patron

Thanks again! I'll go and practice, and be back once I'm awesome at it. ;)

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Hyakka,AmeComi Wonder Woman, Helping Hands)

Looking at the helping hands mod now, I can't help but think that we will sooner or later see a doggy style mod somewhere down the line- we already have the missionary mod for the loader (surprised no one made the vanilla version yet.)

ModGuy

Content Creator

PenKnight said:
we already have the missionary mod for the loader (surprised no one made the vanilla version yet.)

Really.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Hmm... I hope you can get a three way dialogue to work. That would be sweet. But is it even possible?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

That... sound like it could work. I'm not a dialoguer so I really wouldn't know. But, if all goes well, you're going to need to add a fourth person to the dialogue 8). Maybe a fifth and sixth :-X

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

;D hehehehehe......... Shigurui, gave me the reverse cowgirl mod. One floor humper, cumming up ;D!

dcfan

Potential Patron

Hey Dante I noticed this just now when I loaded up the new Wonder Woman in both 18.(something)b and the 1.19b stand alone.

Pretty sure it shouldn't do that

Attachments

• wat.jpg
    wat.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 584

Faron

Content Creator

Checked out your recent update, splandid as allways, thanks for your work man.)

Shade

Content Creator

dcfan said:
Hey Dante I noticed this just now when I loaded up the new Wonder Woman in both 18.(something)b and the 1.19b stand alone.

Pretty sure it shouldn't do that

Pretty sure your correct! The mods fine, SDT is the issue. You can get the latest version of Kona's blog to fix the problem.

dcfan

Potential Patron

I thought I had the latest version......bugger. Well thanks for pointing out the obvious solution. Sometimes it evades me ::)

Edit: Yup, that was the problem. Good looking out Shade

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Fixed Wonder Woman. Thanks again Mike ;D. Also uploaded a Request, HentaiKey Girl 5 - Aisha (Boots, Tattoo, Hair, and Character Code)

EDIT: Uploaded Sleeve Tattoo

EDIT 2: Uploaded Leeloo Dallas's Lab Coverings from The 5th Element

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Leeloo, Tattoo, HK5-Aisha, Wonder Woman Re-up)

Multipass! hahahah xD

Really nice updates (as usual)
Thank you very much :)
The 5th element was one of my favorite movies when I was little

chop31

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Leeloo, Tattoo, HK5-Aisha, Wonder Woman Re-up)

Dante, can you tell please, what hair you used on the screenshot of Helper mod?
helper.jpg

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@HentaiBob: *takes a bow* "Thank you, thank you" It's still one of my favs to this day.

@chop31: It's Morrigan hue shifted black. She's one of the default hairs in SDT.

chop31

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@chop31: It's Morrigan hue shifted black. She's one of the default hairs in SDT.
Oh damn right I am blindman. Thanks.
btw, I've noticed a little bug with some hairs, example is below
reuploaded
8d106f3dac5cec3fc0e592d48f3667ad.jpg

5cb344cdea4dde3652441eab14d70e52.jpg

ec0c0aa7e5106237dc18627557a47871.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.