Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (2 Viewers)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Rikku FFX-2)

Thanks E ;D. And your welcome Rauldelano. If you like these, you should check out my loader thread ;)

OneQuestion1

Potential Patron

Excuse the noobie question, but what exactly is "Vanilla?" Editing the actual std instead of the loader?

rommeltje

Potential Patron

Awesome stuff! Is there any chance we can get Poison Ivy's gloves as a standalone? I'd really like to use them with another import (in yellow, though).

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Simple enough. Sure why not. Um... there's alot of yellows out there. Gold, sunshine, daisy, butter...etc. Need a ref.

Hank East

Content Creator

Dante, ya haven't uploaded any imports in a while, something happened?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

;D. Holidays, Family time, and a MASSIVE movie project. I'll have a few more of my mods converted soon so I don't lose my title, and I've got another loader mod coming out in a couple of days for TDream. Mostly I've been working on deconstructing Superman & Dragonball Z.

Deconstruction Method:

Convert entire movie to WMV format with "Any Video Converter"
Open with Windows Movie Maker, watch and cut out anything I can use.
Take the useful clips, and "TOOLS - Take Picture from Preview / Save / NEXT FRAME / Repeat" (1 second clip - 30 images)
Convert Entire Movie to MP3 Format with "Any Video Converter"
Open with "Audacity", Listen and cut out and edit anything I can use. (Punches, kicks, explosions, character lines, etc)
Find the images that work together between Goku and Superman. (i.e. Goku punches - Superman gets punched and slams through a building)
Open CS5, (Thank you SDT for teaching me to use Adobe Flash) insert rough cuts of characters, and redraw EVERY SINGLE FRAME from the reference!
Add Background & Sound

The Movie is an hour and a half of Goku and Superman beating the dog shit out of one another. An hour and a half...so far.
More than a "Cut and Paste", more than "Round One... FIGHT". It's a movie all it's own, with the animation done by me (referenced from the movies and series). Super Saiyan 5 has to be redrawn from a resin model, you can buy on eBay, then animated to punch, kick, talk, etc.

Superman: 8 Movies & 3 cartoon Series (Superman the animated series, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited)
Goku: 15 movies & 2 Series (Dragonball Z & Dragonball GT)

Just as an Example:
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - 2,978 pictures of superman - 46 Audio files (two days of work)

The stuff I've already released to the public is more like a REALLY rough draft.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Fullytank's Paladin)

One more loader mod for me ;D

Do you plan converting your Rias mod into vanilla?

Goku would rip Superman apart...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Would if I could, but the shoulder component in vanilla won't let me.

And yes... All over the place ;D

rommeltje

Potential Patron

rommeltje said:
Awesome stuff! Is there any chance we can get Poison Ivy's gloves as a standalone? I'd really like to use them with another import (in yellow, though).
Dante said:
Simple enough. Sure why not. Um... there's alot of yellows out there. Gold, sunshine, daisy, butter...etc. Need a ref.

Wow, really? Thanks! :D

Well, I want to use them as household gloves, which means they need to extend almost to the elbows, and flare out a bit. Like your Poison Ivy gloves - but without the pointy things on the under side, if that's possible. See below for some good references (either of those yellows is good). The last picture is the closest I could find to a classic SDT pose (although her gloves are a little bit too short). :)

I hope it's not too much trouble. I wish I was savvy enough to do it myself, but alas. ;) Thanks again in advance!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Lmao. I actually have that 3rd picture in my hentai folder ;D. Household cleaning gloves. Yeah, it's no trouble at all to modify Ivy's gloves. I have to make a few adjustments to my Paladin mod first but, yeah it'll be done in a few days.

As for wishing you could do it yourself, Do you want to learn? I can't teach you everything, but I can show you the basics.

TDream

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Would if I could, but the shoulder component in vanilla won't let me.

:(

Maybe you could try this?

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3234.msg41605#msg41605

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I'm not exactlt that smart when it comes to coding :P

Also, I've been trying unsuccessfully to fix the Paladin mod, but I keep getting the same problem?

bug.png

the Tiara will not go below the dynamic hair. Right now it's on the gag template, but the screen is from the eyewear template, headwear gives me the same issue ???

Shade

Content Creator

Dante said:
I'm not exactlt that smart when it comes to coding :P

Also, I've been trying unsuccessfully to fix the Paladin mod, but I keep getting the same problem?

the Tiara will not go below the dynamic hair. Right now it's on the gag template, but the screen is from the eyewear template, headwear gives me the same issue ???

You have a message!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Kitchen Gloves, re-up Paladin)

Okay so you can code, but can you dance... the tango... in a boat... with two left shoes... with a gorilla... on a pogo stick?

Shade

Content Creator

Dante said:
Okay so you can code, but can you dance... the tango... in a boat... with two left shoes... with a gorilla... on a pogo stick?

Was that directed to me? ??? I can hardly code, hell, today has been my learning to code day. And no, I can't do whatever, that, would be called either. Though I'm not sure how two left shoes would matter on a pogo stick. ;)

rommeltje

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Lmao. I actually have that 3rd picture in my hentai folder ;D. Household cleaning gloves. Yeah, it's no trouble at all to modify Ivy's gloves. I have to make a few adjustments to my Paladin mod first but, yeah it'll be done in a few days.

As for wishing you could do it yourself, Do you want to learn? I can't teach you everything, but I can show you the basics.
Wow! They. Are. Awesome!! Thanks so much! :D

And, yeah, I'd love to learn! Think of the possibilities (well, for me anyway ;) ). Do I need anything for it? I've already got Adobe Flash Professional CS6. And I think I downloaded the loader a few weeks ago, but I didn't really know what to do with it (couldn't really find an answer on the forum, either (granted, I didn't look that hard ::) )).

Oh, man, I've been waiting for household gloves in this game for a long time. Can't believe I finally have them, thanks to you! If you don't mind, I'm off to enjoy them now. ;D

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Which Template do you want to learn? Vanilla or the Loader? Vanilla let's you make hers only... for now. The loader let's you make hers, hims, and futas.

S

SwiftNeo

sense im new ill send my late gratz anyway !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.