Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (1 Viewer)

dcfan

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Catwoman, Piercings, Leeloo, Tattoo Sleeve)

Piercings AND Catwoman?!

8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Catwoman, Piercings, Leeloo, Tattoo Sleeve)

She was one of your requests, unless I'm mistaken. She got the votes, and I had the time 8). one down, a shit-load more to go ;D

EDIT: New Reverse Cowgirl mod is up, thanks to Shigurui, lending me the Fla. The new mod has the guy humping, enjoy ;D

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Reverse Cowgirl re-up, Male Helper, Catwoman)

Crap. Anybody got any ideas ??? ? The Male helper is attached to the right and left calf of the bottoms template, and the headwear template.

@chop31: Try postimage.org, Image shack keeps posting the same issue... 403 forbidden

EDIT: I see what you mean now. Unfortunately, in order the get the mod to work in the first place, I had to attach the arms to the "Headwear" component in the SDT template. Nothing short of moving the helper chick backwards can solve the issue. I can try, but those big titties might still cause the issue.

chop31

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Reverse Cowgirl re-up, Male Helper, Catwoman)

Dante said:
EDIT: I see what you mean now. Unfortunately, in order the get the mod to work in the first place, I had to attach the arms to the "Headwear" component in the SDT template. Nothing short of moving the helper chick backwards can solve the issue. I can try, but those big titties might still cause the issue.
Okay. If so, I think you should not change anything, this bug isn't annoying. I just wanted to inform you. Anyway thank you for this nice mod. :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

@Chop31: Okay, I fixed and re-uploaded the Female helper. She no longer automatically unloads bottoms and headwear, plus she's leaned back to where the boobs are out of the way. Unfortunately (and I noticed this with the male version as well, Ino & Samus both still have the ponytail issue. It's unavoidable.

@Delev: The Helpers are technically classified as a bottoms mod, so shift clicking the bottoms off will always make them disappear. Sorry bout that. Unless someone knows a coding trick I can use to fix it.

chop31

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@Chop31: Okay, I fixed and re-uploaded the Female helper. She no longer automatically unloads bottoms and headwear, plus she's leaned back to where the boobs are out of the way. Unfortunately (and I noticed this with the male version as well, Ino & Samus both still have the ponytail issue. It's unavoidable.
Nice, thanks. But the edge of the new texture of female helper's back has no shadow.Nothing serious. Sorry for my meticulousness :-\.
image.jpg

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

BRB ;)

EDIT: Okay, that should do it. I think it happened when I was adjusting the points and filling in the newly opened holes in her torso. I must have had her back outline selected when I chose the fill color for the paint bucket... oops ;D

chop31

Potential Patron

Dante said:
BRB ;)

EDIT: Okay, that should do it. I think it happened when I was adjusting the points and filling in the newly opened holes in her torso. I must have had her back outline selected when I chose the fill color for the paint bucket... oops ;D
Now it's perfecto! ;)

chop31

Potential Patron

Dante said:
LMAO, Dude you put the star on top of my Karma tree ;D!

Project1.jpg
LOL this is amazing. Hope this star will be shining brightly and will bring you new incredible ideas for your future mods :).

sclover13

Content Creator

Damn Dante, youv've been busy lately. All excellent work too. :P

Kwelude

Potential Patron

If possible, can you make the Catwoman boots a separate SWF?
Also noted that shift-clicking can lead to some interesting wardrobe malfunctions. :p

[Edit] Oh, neat. It nicely combines with the Monoglove mod

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

If possible, can you make the Catwoman boots a separate SWF?
Yes I can ;D. Not a problem at all. Come to think of it, I never really have a problem with anyone's requests for component separations.

Also noted that shift-clicking can lead to some interesting wardrobe malfunctions. :p
Read the notes in their use.

EDIT: Shit, n/m I put the instructions in my loader thread. BRB

EDIT 2: Okay I posted the notes on what works and what glitches. And posted the Standalone Catwoman Boots. Enjoy ;D

Alpharius

Potential Patron

For Le Dante

The non-old one I just erased some of the dirt. And it's hue-changed.

Attachments

• Rose of Sharon Cassidy old.png
    Rose of Sharon Cassidy old.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 253
  • Rose of Sharon Cassidy.png
    Rose of Sharon Cassidy.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 247

Alpharius

Potential Patron

Are you making something out of it? Or just personal use?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Technically I already made something for it so it's more personal use, but I suppose I could whip something up. What do you have in mind?

Casonig

Potential Patron

I like the helping hands mod, but one thing really bothers me: the primary guy is holding her by the head by default, so it results in both guys holding her head (3 hand on one head is a bit too much). It's not a problem with single characters, but when I jump around orgifying everything with $OVER$ it's annoying to open the options each and every time. Is there any way to set up the primary guy's hand to "free" by deafult through either settings or character code (then I would simply put it in the "code.txt in $OVER$)?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Not a problem. I have to remove the coding from both helpers and the reverse cowgirl too, but It'll be a minute.

EDIT: I'm slightly depressed right now. One of my heros died, he was killed by another of my heros.

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-goku-vs-superman

The first 15 minutes is all explanation, 15:30 the battle begins

EDIT 2: Okay I opened both the Helper and Reverse Cowgirl with the intention of removing their codes to just have them load with what ever setting were ther to start. ??? Neither of them have any coding to cause problems?

UPDATE: Dildo Accessory for the Revers Cowgirl mod.

xPreatorianx

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: RC-Dildo, Fairy Tattoo, Aku Ikra - Samurai Jack)

Dante - your dildo accessory for your reverse_cowgirl mode was removed from mediafire FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.