Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (3 Viewers)

adzu12

Potential Patron
umm i dont undertand i play the loader and nex try to use the dowload but is Fla, how??? and im sorry for repeat the question y very idiot in this xD

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
umm i dont undertand i play the loader and nex try to use the dowload but is Fla, how??? and im sorry for repeat the question y very idiot in this xD

FLA files aren't intended for general consumption. Use the SWF files instead.

adzu12

Potential Patron
how use the swf? and how fla convert to swf? is very weird dowload fla for my what have to fla? sorry for my english xD (como convierto el archivo fla en SWF para poder usarlo en el loader o que tengo que hacer con los archivos fla) and thx for help xD

stuntcock

Content Creator
My Browser allways says the .swf are Malware, should i ignore it?
Solidfiles is an untrustworthy filehost. Your browser is warning you because it thinks that the site may be sending you unwanted (and dangerous) SWF files.

The actual SDT-related SWF files are okay. I've downloaded many of them from Solidfiles, and never found any evidence of tampering. However the website is still very shady; it (and/or its advertisers) may attempt to trick you into installing malware.

If you want to minimize your risk, then check the "FINAL Update Check Here for All my stuff" section in the first post. It contains a pair of Mediafire download links.

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
My Browser allways says the .swf are Malware, should i ignore it?
In addition to what stuntcock wrote, If you use a downloader tool like JDownloader 2 for Solidfile-links you can load the desired file instandly without the possible hassle of malware installing due to hidden linking or "clever" ads posting on the side.

Y

Yohan Gas Mask

Yo, so I'm kinda struggling here.

When I download the Harley Quinn outfit, it doesn't include the mask for some reason. Is this a bug, or is there a separate download? I've been looking for one but I can't find it.

EDIT (combined two posts): Wait, never mind, I found it. It was on page 13.

Last edited by a moderator:

giga3

Potential Patron
Hey guys, do you think you could help me? I'm having problems with exporting a mod from Dante's .fla... To be specific I'm trying to export Alexstrasza's body and hair... I'm currently stucked with exporting body because I get error "Symbol 'Body Template', Layer 'Settings', Frame '1', Line '10', Collumn '22' - 1120: Access to undefined attribute ModTypes" And the result of this is just static image (not even shows screen SDT Mod, just exported in .swf as image)

If I try it with hair I get two errors: Both in Template, Settings, Frame 1, Line 13 and 22, collumn 22 and 28 - 1120: Access to undefined attribute ModTypes and ModElements... Static image is result again...
... Can somebody give me some help? I tryed to search it of this forum but no results that would help me...

Thanks!

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hey guys, do you think you could help me? I'm having problems with exporting a mod from Dante's .fla... To be specific I'm trying to export Alexstrasza's body and hair... I'm currently stucked with exporting body because I get error "Symbol 'Body Template', Layer 'Settings', Frame '1', Line '10', Collumn '22' - 1120: Access to undefined attribute ModTypes" And the result of this is just static image (not even shows screen SDT Mod, just exported in .swf as image)

If I try it with hair I get two errors: Both in Template, Settings, Frame 1, Line 13 and 22, collumn 22 and 28 - 1120: Access to undefined attribute ModTypes and ModElements... Static image is result again...
... Can somebody give me some help? I tryed to search it of this forum but no results that would help me...

Thanks!
Hello giga3.

I think that simply, as to publish any SDT mod, you need to have the "SDTMods" folder (containing the Action Script files needed) inside the folder containing your FLA file.
There are two versions (available in the thread Import Rules & Templates (16th June)):
IF the SWF is working, opening it with a standalone Flash player or any web browser will show you this:
IENjf.jpg

Good luck.

giga3

Potential Patron
Yeah you are right. It was really that simple... I was searching for some coding problems and I haven't thought it can be so simple :D

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Yeah you are right. It was really that simple... I was searching for some coding problems and I haven't thought it can be so simple :D
In fact, if you had looked the page juste before this one (ie. 130), the thing about FLAs is explained by stuntcock, with a link to the thread talking of this (.fla mods?).
But it is sure that things are easier to find when one knows already where they are... Also, one cannot just have read everything on this forum.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, folks!
Am I wrong or did we lose the male helper download? I worked hard on search it here, but failed continuously. Does anyone have a copy left?
Regards, Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.