Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (2 Viewers)

Vilux

Potential Patron
Damn dude! Good to hear from you again...
I gotta ask though, do you think she's matured since new years? Getting black out drunk and cheating on you with a guy just so he'll shut up (she wasn't even attracted to him?) doesn't constitute wifey material in my books. Do you plan on being with her at every single party in the future?
Also, if he's such an a-hole and she never wanted or enjoyed the sex, why did she spend so much time with him?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Vilux said:
I gotta ask though, do you think she's matured since new years?

Nope

Vilux said:
Getting black out drunk and cheating on you with a guy just so he'll shut up (she wasn't even attracted to him?)

She got drunk and it just happened. He had to tell her the next day what happened because she couldn't remember. I found out and left. He kept pushing and she just "shut him up"

Vilux said:
Also, if he's such an a-hole and she never wanted or enjoyed the sex, why did she spend so much time with him?

I left, THEN she tried dating him because he was "friendly and sweet" (when he gets what he wants). True colors were reveiled when we started taking things from him.

cowboybud

Potential Patron
that's right bro. fuck that dude. I've dealt with punks like that my whole life and for the most part they're nothing but talk and when confronted about it they back down like little bitches. you stood your ground and protected what you love. you can be proud of that.

Bobert216

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (8-31-14 - Full Dress - Scalable Breasts & RGB Enabled)

Dante said:
I just realized... my 2 year anniversary is coming up ;D. Two years ago this 20th I released Jessica Albert, Selene, Bulk, and the Werewolf, my first 4 mods.

Sadly I have been unsuccessful in finding your werewolf mod. :'(

Could you tell me where I can find it?

f93

Casual Client
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (8-31-14 - Full Dress - Scalable Breasts & RGB Enabled)

Bobert216 said:

I think it's the one in Dante's Loader Imports. Because of a formatting mistake it's not immediately obvious where it is - it's under My Loader Mods, Toy Story, Underworld, Lycan.

Bobert216

Potential Patron

f93 said:
Bobert216 said:

I think it's the one in Dante's Loader Imports. Because of a formatting mistake it's not immediately obvious where it is - it's under My Loader Mods, Toy Story, Underworld, Lycan.

Thank you. :D

Alpharius

Potential Patron
Hate to be the first to say this, abortion would seem the best option to me in this case. Pretty far along by now though.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Alpharius said:
Hate to be the first to say this, abortion would seem the best option to me in this case. Pretty far along by now though.
i doubt that is seen as acceptable in dante's area, probably not brought up that way

Vilux

Potential Patron
sby said:
i doubt that is seen as acceptable in dante's area, probably not brought up that way

Whaaat there are still areas in north america where abortion is seen as unacceptable?!

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Vilux said:
sby said:

Whaaat there are still areas in north america where abortion is seen as unacceptable?!

Oh yes, definitely, especially the further down south you get.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Dyxid said:
Vilux said:
sby said:

Yeah, there's protesters in front of planned parenthood every day in my town.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Alpharius said:

Asked her months ago what she wanted to do. If she wanted to abort, I would have cashed out for the pills, later on if she decides to do it, I will drive her to the clinic myself. Until then We are continuing to make plans for "OUR" daughter Jasmine ;D

sby said:

Completely acceptable. My view: A woman's body is her own buisness. Don't care what she does with it.... so long as it doenst affect me.

Dyxid said:
Vilux said:
sby said:

Bible Belt Tennessee :P

BrickShithouse said:
You'd think people would mind their own business, it's not their kid.
But I guess that's not a topic for this thread.

Lol, technically Brick, I brought this up and opened the discussion.

Anyways Guys, Sorry bout the lack of any updates on mods, but I've been extremely busy with Parenthood Prep. Other than that the only time I even open my laptop anymore is to work on my movie. By the way, (for anyone who has seen the original Transforming to 5 vid) I've been redrawing the whole thing frame by frame, added SS-God, altered the Explosive finish, and fixed the SS5 model. Right now I'm attempting to finish a few more or the SS5 models for the ending piece. It's nearly finished and looking so very very sweet 8)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Bible Belt Tennessee :P

I'm in Texas myself.

Admittedly, there *are* pro-choice folks around here aside from myself, but that might be on account of Texas being large enough that averages would let both opinions crop up. In some of the smaller southern states though, man... I've seen how crazy and obnoxious (if not outright violent) some of those pro-life protestors can get when they go picket at clinics and such.
---

Lol, technically Brick, I brought this up and opened the discussion.

I think he was referring to cwking's remark about those protestors, not the rest of us talking about your kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.