Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (2 Viewers)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Dominatrix Gear & Final Fellatio SDT Style)

Noted. Now I know which ones to start on after the holidays ;D

Hers:

Trinity - The Matrix (2)
Elizabeth Swan - Deadman's Chest (2)
Catwoman - The Dark Knight Rises (2)
Lady Jaye - G1/G.I.Joe (2)
Scarlett - G1/G.I.Joe (2)
Cover Girl - G1/G.I.Joe (2)
Baroness - G1/G.I.Joe (2)
Batwoman (Kate Kane) (2)
Catwoman - comic Style DC Superheros (2)
Shego - Kim Possible (2)
Sun Elf (2)
Viking Girl (2)
Orc Female (2)
Silk Spectar - Watchmen (2)
Judge Anderson - 2000AD Comic Series (2)
Drow Elf (1)
Moon Elf (1)
Yuna (1)

Hims:
Orc Warrior (3)
Darth Vader (2)
Viking Warrior (2)
Davy Jones (1)
Minotaur (1)
Robo Cop (1)
Master Chief (1)
Soldier (1)
Ironman (1)

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Dominatrix Gear & Final Fellatio SDT Style)

If there's a vote, I'd like to pick Drow Elf for her, Orc Warrior for him and... Robocop? Huh... Well, sure, why not, I always did like that movie.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Look at the third post on page 1 of this thread. "Future mods" Vote on any of them you want. It let's me know which ones to get to quicker.

rle68

Potential Patron

she hulk for her i guess you could treat her entire body as a muscled green costume
she doesnt need to be over muscled but some would be good

Attachments

• teen shehulk.jpg
    teen shehulk.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 140

skipa27

Potential Patron

you're so close to having the x ray perfected. dont stop now :) It looks great. think maybe you could thin out the tissue drawing so that it doesnt lap past the bulge in the neck. just a suggestion. maybe the tissue you see on both sides of the xray could thin out as dick pushes thru, showing how it forces it way in and could help with that going outside the neck.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Glad you like it. I have no intention of leaving it as is, and I apologize to everyone using it, for it taking so long to complete. The problem with it lapping past the bulge is that the dick actually moves up and down so when it starts to get vigorous the tip of the x-ray penis is being thrown left to right I can fix this only by drawing a new throat, or by stopping the dick from moving up and down.

Come to think of it I never actually tried adjusting the x,y settings in the coding. I wonder.....

Also, I've been compiling images of a SS5 Goku toy for months, looking for the proper shots to make a 3d-ish model for the final scene in my Superman Vs Goku movie (for those keeping up) Finally got to finish one image.

FROM
z_2.jpg

TO
Goku_SS5_Model.png

Faceless

Content Creator

5? What the hell is this nonsense? I thought 4 was the limit? Granted, 3 used to be the limit, and before that even reaching 1 was supposed to be impossible. Still, where was SSJ5 introduced?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Someone did a fanart of ss5 on deviantart. Someone else thought it was awesome enough to be turned into a resin model and sold the shit out of them online. Then I picked it up and thought it was epic enough to beat the crap out of Superman

Azmodai

Potential Patron

And i have returned to leave more feedback, like the looks of the new characters that you've uploaded since i last commented, haven't really used them though since i'm still toying around with Zatanna and Harley Quinn. (what can i say they're my favourite.)

Did try the dominatrix gear out on the new loader and i have a question for you, is it possible to combine the outfit all into one set? cause it's a bit of a hassle loading each part. (Or you could have already done this and me not checking for updates means i've walked straight past it.)

Oh well, the only other thing i'd like to add to your ever growing list or characters/requests is Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid got back into playing the metal gear series and had forgotten how awesome she was.

Faceless

Content Creator

Azmodai said:
Did try the dominatrix gear out on the new loader and i have a question for you, is it possible to combine the outfit all into one set? cause it's a bit of a hassle loading each part. (Or you could have already done this and me not checking for updates means i've walked straight past it.
If it's a hassle, you're doing it wrong. All you need to do is set up a character folder once containing all the crap you want to load, and the loader handles it automatically.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
If it's a hassle, you're doing it wrong. All you need to do is set up a character folder once containing all the crap you want to load, and the loader handles it automatically.

Yeah i will be honest i didn't think of that until after i read what you put. thanks for hitting me with the clue bat :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

;D Everyone has their favorites. I'd expect most users to download them all, play with them once and forget about them. However, there are a few mods where I hit the nail on the head, and make exactly what they want and they use it all the time.

Sniper Wolf ;D. You know I've played all the Metal Gears ( Sons of Liberty is still my fav) and I never thought to make her.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Dante said:
;D Everyone has their favorites. I'd expect most users to download them all, play with them once and forget about them. However, there are a few mods where I hit the nail on the head, and make exactly what they want and they use it all the time.

Sniper Wolf ;D. You know I've played all the Metal Gears ( Sons of Liberty is still my fav) and I never thought to make her.

What can i say combined with replaying Metal Gear Solid and doing that awesome sniper battle and the appearance that she makes in MGS4 if you take a photo of a certain location. plus i was recently indulging in my other obsession that is reading fanfic and well she was a main focus and so i thought to ask about her here cause i know i've seen a Meryl hairstyle but not a sniper wolf. And now i'm rambling so i'm gonna shut up. talk to you later.

Garen

Potential Patron

I'd like to request an EDI from Mass Effect 3, a rule 63 Inuyasha, and a HIM Naraku.

For HIMS I vote for Koga and Sesshoumaru and Alphonse Elric, and for HERS I vote for Faye Valentine and Samara.

Thank you, by the way. These are all of exceptional quality.

Mr. Redd

Potential Patron

Thank's Dante. The Dominatrix mod goes perfect with vashikur's mods and one of silentsky's backgrounds.

Attachments

Herm Dominatrix.bmp
1.2 MB · Views: 310

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Garen said:
I'd like to request an EDI from Mass Effect 3, a rule 63 Inuyasha, and a HIM Naraku.

For HIMS I vote for Koga and Sesshoumaru and Alphonse Elric, and for HERS I vote for Faye Valentine and Samara.

Thank you, by the way. These are all of exceptional quality.

Edi, Naraku, Koga, Sesshoumaru, Alphonse, Faye, and Samara ;D. But I'm gonna go ahead and tell you now, I'll make it, but I'm not to excited about the rule 63 Inuyasha.

Mr. Redd said:
Thank's Dante. The Dominatrix mod goes perfect with vashikur's mods and one of silentsky's backgrounds.

Nice Combo! ;D and you're welcome.

@TDream: Your request (Highschool of the Dead - Rias) has been completed

Patrice

Content Creator

you're so close to having the x ray perfected. dont stop now It looks great. think maybe you could thin out the tissue drawing so that it doesnt lap past the bulge in the neck. just a suggestion. maybe the tissue you see on both sides of the xray could thin out as dick pushes thru, showing how it forces it way in and could help with that going outside the neck.

This is easy to fix. Just change the ThroatBulgeAmount value in the settings.txt file of the loader's folder. The default value is: 1. Change it to 5.

Attachments

• Picture 16.png
    Picture 16.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 136
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 207

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Highschool of the Dead - Rias)

:o.... huh... well I'll be damned. Does it work with vigorous throating?

Patrice

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Highschool of the Dead - Rias)

.... huh... well I'll be damned. Does it work with vigorous throating?

I don't know about that. See for yourself.

I'm just saying it's an overall better fit to increase the ThroatBulgeAmount value. Even w/o the mod, it just Looks Right w/ the increased bulge value; but I don't play w/out this mod, ever. it's just that awesome.

TDream

Potential Patron

Dante said:
@TDream: Your request (Highschool of the Dead - Rias) has been completed

The outfit looks fantastic^^ Thanks Dante + good karma.

Oh and check both links I'm pretty sure you will notice something...

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=8660

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7382

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.