Cynthia (Pokemon) Outfit Request (1 Viewer)

Archknight7

Content Creator
I'd like to request Cynthia's outfit from Pokemon. The hair import made by marlow brandon is one of my favorite imports that has been made, and it would be cool to see her outfit created to complement it. What (hopefully) usable references I've found are in the spoiler below.

pAPm2xD.jpg

gl8Q7OM.jpg

wjhF22G.png

NAXPVjn.png

nOvVz4u.jpg

nfDH1yp.jpg

lwPNh4c.png

(Offical Art for Color)

Any artist willing to tackle this request but needs other references please say so, and I'll search for more when able.

EDIT: Breast slider support, if possible would be preferred.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Long coats are difficult to model because we don't have a proper physics system in SDT. @dantethedarkprince has tackled a few costumes of this type by using a two-piece skirt design which assumes that the garment forms a permanent "puddle" on the floor. The section attached to the girl's torso can move up and down, but the size of the "puddle" (which is treated as clothing attached to the girl's legs) does not change. This obviously means that the garment works only in kneeling positions; it would look ridiculous in any animtools position which causes the girl to crouch or stand.

Dante has given permission for other modders to use his source files. If anyone would like to attempt this costume then I'd recommend talking to Dante (or at least reviewing some of his FLA files).

I believe that the dangling teardrop jewels would require Loader scripting; I don't know of any way to include them in a vanilla SWF import. If you don't care about animating them then it should be possible to maintain vanilla compatibility.

This project is beyond my capabilities because it isn't skin-tight. It requires the modder to draw cloth folds (especially the bell-bottom trousers fitting around the shoes and the distal section of the coat, but also possibly on the sleeves and midsection) and I'm terrible at that. If someone else wants to undertake the project then I could help out with fitting the shirt and jacket around the breasts, and with the animation of the teardrop jewels. This one is mostly a "drawing" project with a much smaller emphasis on rigging or scripting.

Archknight7

Content Creator
AurumUTC AurumUTC Thanks for taking an interest in this request, anything you can find/do would be appreciated!

stuntcock stuntcock Thank you for going into detail as to what needs to be done and how you can help out! I know that this request is valid, but is there anything else I could find (like a reference to help accurately draw a piece of the outfit I may have overlooked) to help add on to the fulfillment to this should someone take up the project?

stuntcock

Content Creator
is there anything else I could find (like a reference to help accurately draw a piece of the outfit I may have overlooked) to help add on to the fulfillment to this should someone take up the project?
If you'd like to work with a specific artist then just go ahead and contact them (via PM, post in their thread, singing telegram, etc).

If you're happy with the reference material then you could copy/trace it onto the appropriate sections of the SVG template (thighs, shoes, jewels, etc). A modder can then import your work into Flash, add layering and animation touches (for breast size adjustment, RGB sliders etc), and then publish it as a SWF file.

If you're not sure how to do that then you could review the tutorials for Inkscape. You could also use raster software and the PSD template, but it's much more difficult to add breast-slider support for raster images.

Archknight7

Content Creator
If you'd like to work with a specific artist then just go ahead and contact them (via PM, post in their thread, singing telegram, etc).

I had originally asked @Sieg Warheit if he was interested in creating this in his request thread, which he seemed to take interest in. However Seig Warheit has not been active as of late, so his interest for the mod (or modding in general) may have subsided. Maybe @Huitznahua or @Faceless would be interested? Even if they were though....

If you're happy with the reference material then you could copy/trace it onto the appropriate sections of the SVG template (thighs, shoes, jewels, etc). A modder can then import your work into Flash, add layering and animation touches (for breast size adjustment, RGB sliders etc), and then publish it as a SWF file.

If you're not sure how to do that then you could review the tutorials for Inkscape. You could also use raster software and the PSD template, but it's much more difficult to add breast-slider support for raster images.

This would be beyond my capabilities. While this would be a great stepping stone to making my own mods (something I've considered doing, giving back to the community would be neat!) I simply do not have the skills nor the time to acquire them to help in this way. For now I'll just have to wait until someone is willing to give their time to fulfill this request, or I manage to find the time to learn the necessary skills. I appreciate you taking the time to reply!

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I would also attempt to make this myself if I had the proper engine, (I'm using a Mac from like, 2004) as well as enough time to acquire the right skills required for the job. If there's anything I can do outside of making the outfit and mod, I'll try to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.