Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Another Saturday at the CWF underground arena where there was a pool in the floor surrounded with cameras, which hide wealthy customers. Standing above the pool was a female referee wearing the black and white striped bikini and holding a microphone in her hand.

‘Welcome to another day at the CWF’s underground!’ the referee greeted the spectators hiding behind the cameras. ‘Today we will be having the Sex Queen Title again! Making her way to the pool, from Japan: Hinata Hyuuga!’

The doors opened and Hinata walked in: covered in a blue bathroom robe and barefooted. She jumped into the pool and when she got into a corner, she threw her robes off her: showing her white, naked body with pink nipples and lavender trimmed vagina. She posed sexually, making her breasts bounced, as the referee continued.

‘And her opponent, from Japan and current Sex Queen Champion: Mai Shiranui!’

The doors and Mai walked into the hall, completely naked: showing off her big bouncing breasts with pink nipples and brown hairy vagina. Around her waist was the title belt for the Sex Queen Championship. She dropped into the pool and posed to the cameras, showing every sexy poses she could think of, before handing her title belt to the referee. As the referee put her title belt away, Mai grinned and pressed her breasts against Hinata’s breasts: looking down on her opponent.

‘Not bad for a little girl.’ Mai winked as she gauged Hinata’s breasts. ‘Your breasts are quite respectable.’

‘My breasts are twice as better than yours.’ Hinata declared. ‘I will enjoy fucking you after I take your title belt!’

‘Fight!’ the referee declared.

Clasping hands, Mai and Hinata entered a test of strength: trying to push each other back while their nipples became hard and rubbing against each other. Soon, sweat was already pouring from their bodies, as they pressed harder: increasing the heat of their bodies. Mai was confident that she could beat Hinata but as their contest of strength lengthen, Mai’s smile wavered as her felt her body was becoming hotter and more sweat were pouring out from her body. Her nipples were even erecting more and she could feel her vagina getting wet. To her surprise, her nipples burst with fluid: covering Hinata with her fluids.

Smirking, Hinata kneed Mai in the vagina: making Mai cried in pain. Before Mai could retreat, Hinata let go of Mai’s hands and hugged her tightly: pressing harder against her breasts and fired more knee missiles into Mai’s vagina. Mai screamed in ecstasy and tried to back away but was trapped in Hinata’s bear hug: her arousal increased as Hinata now sucked on Mai’s squirting nipples. Gasping loudly, Mai’s vagina exploded with cum: already filling quarter of the pool already.

Hinata let go of Mai and pushed her off her feet, making Mai slammed onto her back on the wall of the pool: her vagina still releasing more cum into the pool. Covering her still exploding vagina, Mai tried to get up but gasped and vomited out saliva when Hinata elbowed her in the belly. Without pausing, Hinata wrapped her arms around Mai’s waist and lifted her into the air and slammed her face-first into the pool: covering Mai’s face with her own cum.

As Mai spat out the cum that entered into her mouth, Hinata stood up and still holding onto Mai’s legs, raised Mai’s lower body and ass into the air: opening her legs wide open. Mai moaned as her vagina was stretched opened, allowing more cum to flow out from her vagina, and Hinata stood above her vagina: in a scissor position. Without warning, Hinata slammed her vagina onto Mai’s already exploding vagina: grinding roughly on it. Mai screamed as her vagina was once again getting aroused and to her shock, she orgasmed into Hinata’s vagina.

Hinata grinned and stood up, allowing the cum to erupt from Mai’s vagina and onto her: forcing Mai to eat her own cum. Hinata dropped Mai’s legs into the pool with a splash and pulled her up by the hair: a look of scorn on her face.

‘What is this?’ Hinata demanded at the camera. ‘I came in here hoping to fight a champion but all I get is a slut full with cum!’ She gestured at Mai, still orgasmed. ‘This is no champion, she’s just a whore who only knows how to cum! She doesn’t deserve the title belt! She’s only worth cumming in front of the cameras like a common whore!’

After ranting, Hinata pushed Mai in front of one of the cameras and standing behind her, pinched and twisted her nipples: cruelly enjoying tormenting Mai. Mai mewled and whimpered, trying to pull Hinata’s hands away with no avail: tears flowing down her cheeks.

‘Please...’ Mai begged. ‘Stop...’

Hinata just laughed and twisted harder, making Mai screamed and lactated once more: her fluids squirting onto the camera’s screen. Moaning and holding her ruined breasts, Hinata quickly puts her right hand on Mai’s throat and lifted her up into the air: slamming her back down into the pool in a choke slam. Mai gasped in pain as her back hit the pool and created a giant splash: covering both her and Hinata with cum. Mai’s eyes fluttered weakly as she was near losing consciousness, only to be rudely awakened up when two soft breasts slammed into her face: suffocating her. Mai could only moaned and gasped for air as Hinata’s big breasts choked her: Mai’s flailing arms not helping her. Soon, Mai’s arms began to get weaker and both of them fell into the pool: not a single sound coming from Mai.

Hinata smirked and got off from Mai as the referee checked whether or not Mai was breathing. Finding that Mai was still breathing but unconscious, she grabbed Hinata’s right wrist and raised it into the air: declaring.

‘Winner and new Sex Queen Champion: Hinata Hyuuga!’

Hinata smiled widely as the referee handed her the title belt: raising it into the air to show to the cameras. She lowered the belt and placed it around her waist before pulling the slowly awakening Mai by the hair: burying her face into her vagina.

‘Here slut!’ Hinata taunted. ‘Drink the nectar of a champion!’

Hinata rubbed Mai’s face into her vagina and forcing her mouth to open, orgasmed into Mai’s mouth: filling it with thick cum. Mai gagged and choked as she was forced to swallow as much cum Hinata gave her. The amount of cum was too much for Mai and she passed out again. Hinata shrugged and threw Mai out of the pool. Then she snatched the microphone away from the referee’s hands and spoke loudly into it.

‘KAGOME HIGURASHI!’ She shouted. ‘YOU BETRAYING BITCH! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT! COME HERE AND FACE ME YOU COWARDLY BITCH!’

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done, I think I missed the one story in which Kagome betrayed Hinata might have to look that one up.
Thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.