Jade1503

Swell Supporter
CWF WrestLicious Valhalla Ladder Match: Hinata Hyuga vs Mai Shiranui

A month ago…

Mai Shiranui moaned as she massaged her big breasts and washed her brown hairy vagina, the water from the shower head washing away all the cum, milk and sweat that was coated during her match against Hinata Hyuga. She was so humiliated. Not only did she lose her CWF Sex Queen Championship Belt but also she was humiliated and degraded by Hinata in front of all those cameras.

Mai growled as she turned off the showers, grabbing a towel and began drying her white toned body. Her breasts with brown nipples were firm and her biceps and six-packs were hard as ever. She maybe defeated but she was not going to give so easily. Her manager managed to get her another match with Hinata in two weeks time. Another chance to reclaim her title belt.

Mai walked out of the bathroom, determined to become stronger before her next encounter with Hinata.

Two weeks ago…

‘WINNER BY PIN-FALL AND STILL CWF SEX QUEEN: HINATA HYUGA!’

Hinata Hyuga grinned as she raised her title belt into the air, breathing heavily and covered in sweat, milk and cum. She was naked with her hairy vagina soaked in cum, her biceps and six-packs shining off her white toned body. She was standing in a marbled pool filled with cum to the ankle level. Hinata beamed proudly at the cameras stationed in the white hall under the CWF arena, shaking her hips at the wealthy businessmen hiding behind the cameras.

Lying in defeat in the cum was Mai, eyes barely opening and looking up at the white ceiling. She was submerged in cum with her hairy vagina still squirting out cum and her nipples leaking with milk. She was utterly soaked in cum as she slowly turned her glazed eyes to the victor.

She was defeated and humiliated once again. All that training in the gym, going through a special diet and masturbating non-stop to improve on her endurance: all of that has gone down the drain. She could not believe it!

Mai moaned as she slowly rolled onto her stomach and managed to get onto her fours, trying to climb out of the pool unnoticed. Unfortunately for her, Hinata was done posing and had wrapped her title belt around her waist, spotting Mai trying to make her escape. With a smirk, she lifted up her foot and stomped hard on the back of Mai’s head: forcing her face into the cum. Mai screamed in the cum, sending bubbles up to the surface.

‘Where do you think you’re going?’ Hinata demanded cruelly as she pressed Mai deeper into the cum. ‘You gave me such a pathetic fight and expect to be let off easy? I don’t think so!’

Hinata kicked Mai in the stomach, making her rolled onto her back. She connected her wet hairy vagina into Mai’s and began grinding her roughly, bucking her wildly. Mai gasped at every thrust, cum splashing against the walls of the pool. She had orgasmed multiple times during the match and she was already getting aroused.

‘N-noooo… S-stop….’ She pleaded.

Mai’s screams filled the hall as she orgasmed all over Hinata’s crotch, her tongue hanging out and her eyes rolling into her lids. She slumped against the wet wall and lay in the cum, spraying her thick cum all over Hinata. The Sex Queen smirked as she disconnected her vagina from Mai’s, grabbing her by the hair. She pulled her victim up onto her feet and walked behind her, holding Mai up.

Mai was moaning pitifully as she struggled to stand up, swaying on the spot. Hinata was now behind Mai where she pressed her breasts Mai’s back, groping her breasts from behind. Mai moaned lewdly when she felt Hinata’s breasts into her back and feeling her own breasts being groped. Hinata smirked as she pushed Mai in front of a camera, making the businessman behind it the luckiest man in the world.

‘You’re sure full of milk you know bitch.’ Hinata whispered into Mai’s ears. ‘Show everyone what cow you are.’

‘N-noo…’ Mai protested weakly. ‘D-don’t….’

Mai screamed as Hinata pinched her brown nipples and tugged it, arousing her. Mai screamed and yelped as Hinata licked her face, dragging her tongue up her face. Then the Sex Queen silenced her victim by kissing her roughly on the lips, sucking her tongue and biting her lower lips. Saliva flowed out from her mouth as Hinata dominated her mouth with her tongue.

Mai shook her head as Hinata’s tongue explored every corner of her mouth and her nipples were being yanked in every direction, too weak to stop her tormentor. Soon she moaned into Hinata’s mouth as she lactated, milk squirting from her nipples. Hinata smirked and broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips. She pushed Mai onto the edge of the pool.

Mai groaned as she laid at the edge of the pool, lying on her back as cum flowed out from her clitoris and milk leaking out from her nipples. She barely noticed Hinata spreading her legs apart, slowly pushing one of her breasts into Mai’s squirting vagina. Mai yelped as she felt Hinata’s breast slide into her vagina, feeling her hard nipple penetrating her.

‘P-please… S-stop….’ She begged,

Hinata laughed as continued to push her breast deeper into Mai’s vagina, ignoring her pleas. She thrust her breast one more time and Mai screamed, orgasming all over Hinata’s face and breasts. Hinata smirked as she pulled her breast out from Mai’s vagina, allowing more cum to flow into the pool. Hinata then smothered Mai with her cum-covered breasts, cutting Mai’s air supply.

‘You’re so weak slut.’ Hinata taunted Mai. ‘You don’t deserve the belt. Good night.’

Mai’s soft moans slowly quietened down as she fall into unconsciousness. Hinata smirked and posed one last time at the cameras before stepping out of the pool, leaving an unconscious Mai at the edge of the pool: the cameras zooming closer so the spectators can have a better view of Mai’s naked body.

Two hours after the match…

Mai sat on the bench of one of the CWF locker room, her eyes downcast and dejected. After cleaning herself and putting on her sports bra and shorts, she sat in the locker room: staring at the wall for an hour.

It was all over. Hinata not only defeated her but also had totally destroyed her in front of those cameras, twice. She was just too strong. For the first time in that hour, Mai pulled her legs towards her and buried her face into her arms, hiding her tears. Maybe it was time for to quit the CWF.

‘Why s it so dark in here?’ A voice suddenly said as the lights on the locker room turned on. ‘Mai? What are you doing here?’

Mai uncovered her face, blinking at the lights. She saw a Chinese woman with brown hair tied into two buns and brown eyes. She wore blue sports bra and shorts, showing her biceps and six-packs off her white toned body. A look of concern was on her face.

‘Hey Chun-Li.’ Mumbled Mai. When they both started at the CWF, she and Chun-Li were rivals, always arguing in the backstage and fighting to the max in the ring. ‘What are you doing here?’

‘I normally come during the weekends work-out since they provide free gym time and everything.’ She hesitated first before continuing. ‘I seen today’s match just now. It’s now on sale on the Internet.’

‘And you came in here to mock me?’ Mai stood up, glaring at Chun-Li with tears in her eyes. ‘Yeah you’re right! I’m so weak! I’m only a slut! I don’t belong in the ring! Well you don’t need to tell me all that anymore because I’m getting out of here! I quit!’

Mai made a dash towards the door but Chun-Li stopped her, putting her hands on her shoulders. ‘Hey, I’m not going to say all that. And you can’t give up after a few defeats. You did win the Sex Queen Title on your first try didn’t you? And that Morrigan was no pushover.’

Mai calmed down as she looked at Chun-Li. ‘Yeah… But maybe… I got lucky… Or…’

‘Luck has nothing to do with it.’ Chun-Li shook her head. ‘You are a strong and skilful fighter and I know it because we been fighting each other since we joined the CWF and even before that. You just lost your way that’s all.’

Mai buried her face into Chun-Li’s shoulders, crying. ‘Chun-Li, thank you!’

Chun-Li smiled as she patted Mai on the back. ‘There, there. I know you would say the same thing if we had swap places.’

Mai laughed softly before wiping her tears away, feeling better. Then her worried look returned. ‘But how am I going to get my title belt back? That Hinata is too strong and cunning. She knows my weaknesses.’

‘Then it time we get rid of your weaknesses or to toughen you up!’ Chun Li announced. She held Mai’s hand. ‘Come, I’m going to do some workout in the gym. Let me help you get stronger Mai.’

Mai smiled as she followed Chun Li out of the locker room. ‘Thank you, Chun Li.’

One week ago….

Mai Shiranui growled as she grappled with Morrigan Aensland, both women pushing each other back and forth in the ring. Both women were naked with Mai wearing red and white wrestling boots and gauntlets while Morrigan wore long pink stockings and gloves. They had been fighting for a while, their white toned bodies covered in sweat. Surrounding them were the cheering crowd as the two women competed for first contender for the Sex Queen Title Belt.

‘Give it up slut!’ Morrigan growled as she forced Mai back. ‘I’ve been training ever since I lost to you! I am going to kick your ass and then Hinata’s and I’m going to get that championship belt!’

‘In your dreams whore!’ Mai grunted as she pushed Morrigan back. ‘And besides, you’re not the only one who had been training. Behold!’

Mai roared and thrust her breasts into Morrigan’s, her hard nipples sinking into Morrigan’s flesh. Morrigan gasped as she slammed her breasts back into Mai’s, locking fingers with her as they slapped their breasts back and forth. Mai simply grinned as she pressed her nipples into Morrigan’s.

Morrigan moaned as she tried to fight back, Mai dominating the fight. Mai roared as she pushed the moaning Morrigan back, slamming her back into the turnbuckle. Morrigan moaned as she let go of Mai’s hands, allowing her pressed her breasts harder into hers. Mai roared as her nipples pierced Morrigan’s breasts, reaching down to finger her green hairy vagina.

Morrigan moaned lewdly and loudly as her breasts and vagina were being aroused. The succubus gave a sharp gasp when she began lactating and orgasming, covering Mai’s breasts with milk and spraying cum all over her crotch and abdominal. Morrigan moaned with her tongue hanging out, allowing Mai to grab her hair.

Mai threw Morrigan into the mat, the succubus lying on her back as her milk and cum spilled onto the mat. Mai climbed on top of the turnbuckle and posed sexually before leaping off it, slamming her breasts into Morrigan’s face. The succubus’ screams were cut short as Mai smothered her in her breasts, pinning her down. Mai also pinned Morrigan’s hands into the mat as the referee began the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell signalled the end of the match as the crowd cheered loudly, calling out Mai’s name. Mai smiled as she slowly stood up, allowing the referee to lift her hand into the air. Mai planted her boot in between Morrigan’s breasts as her name was being announced.

‘WINNER BY PIN-FALL: MAI SHIRANUI!’

Mai smiled, overcome with joy. It was only been a week of intense training with Chun Li and it was all worth it. She did not need to put a lot of effort in her fight against Morrigan and she managed to beat the woman who was supposed to be her match. Now only one person mattered.

Mai pushed Morrigan out of the ring, making her fall flat onto the floor, and requested for a microphone. One of the staffs threw a microphone at her and she caught it, speaking into it with confidence.

‘HINATA HYUGA YOU BITCH! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! BECAUSE I’M COMING FOR YOU AND MY BELT!’

Mai then threw the microphone to the referee, who caught it, before sliding out of the ring. She walked pass her cheering fans, hurrying towards the backstage to find Chun Li and thank her in a special kind of way.

3 days ago…

‘Wait… What?’ Mai Shiranui blurted out.

She was in the office of the owner, Jade Cheng. The thirty or so Chinese woman sat behind her desk, leaning her face into her folded fingers. Her yellow eyes surveyed the two women before her, Mai and Hinata Hyuga who was smirking at Mai with her title belt on her shoulder. Standing behind her were Seravee Lunasilga and Tigeress.

‘Can’t you hear?’ Hinata sneered. ‘Maybe you been fucking so much that you can only hear the moans of sex you slut.’

‘Fucking bitch!’ Mai growled, taking a step towards Hinata. ‘I…’

‘As I was saying!’ Jade interrupted as she glared at both Hinata and Mai. ‘We normally have the sex fights and the Sex Queen title matches underground and only on Saturdays. Hinata here suggested we change it a bit.’

‘So instead of making this bitch cum likes a whore.’ Mai glared at Hinata before turning to Jade. ‘We just grabbed whatever is hanging from the ceiling and that person becomes the new Sex Queen?’

‘Not just “whatever”.’ Tigeress put in, grinning. ‘It will be the title belt itself. Hinata herself suggested it.’

‘That’s right!’ Hinata smirked at Mai. ‘I’m going to make you cum all over the ring and in front of everyone. I’m keeping my belt and there’s nothing you can do about it!’

‘Oh yeah bitch!’ Mai snarled. ‘I’m going to milk you until you dry, right in front of your fans and your belt. ‘I’m going to…’

‘One more word from either of you and I’m going to beat the crap out of you two right here, right now.’ Jade snapped, shutting up Mai and Hinata. She then calmed down as she pushed some paper-works towards them. ‘Just signed these papers and we can begin preparations for your match.’

Mai grabbed the contract and read it quickly. She frowned. ‘So the loser had to be the winner’s “slave” for a month?’

‘What’s wrong Mai?’ Hinata sneered. ‘Scared?’

A smile slowly appeared on Mai’s face. ‘Oh you dumb bitch. You’re so going to regret this.’

Mai signed on the contract before pushing it towards Hinata. Hinata glared at Mai before putting her signature on the contract. Then Jade collected the contract and nodded at Mai and Hinata, telling them they can leave. After glaring at each other, Mai left the office first followed by Hinata.

Now…

The CWF arena was full of wrestling fans and spectators, taking all of the seats. When the last spectator took his seat, the doors closed and the lights dimmed. Only the spotlights hovering above the ring were left on and shining on the lone referee in the ring. Soon Kazumi Asakura’s voice boomed through the air.

‘WELCOME BACK TO THE CWF WHERE TONIGHT’S MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR THE CWF FIRST SEX QUEEN CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM KONOHA AND THE CURRENT SEX QUEEN: HINATA HYUGA!’

Hinata strode out into the arena, wearing purple bikini, wrestling boots and gloves. A white cape with images of a lion hung around Hinata’s neck. Her hands glowed with purple aura shaped as lions as she ran towards the ring, jumping through the ropes. She landed expertly on her feet before ripping off her cape, letting it fly out of the ring. Her white toned body featured her hard yet elegant biceps and six-packs. She did a few lewd posing before going into her corner. She leaned into the turnbuckle as Asakura’s voice boomed through the air.

‘AND THE CHALLENGER, FROM JAPAN: MAI SHIRANUI!’

Mai walked into the arena, wearing nothing but red bikini, wrestling boots and gauntlets. She flexed her biceps and six-packs, winking as she showed off her white toned body. Then she smiled as she unfolded her signature paper fans and performed a fan-dance before the crowd.

The crowd went wild as Mai moved her white toned body gracefully and folded and unfolded her fans multiple times. She danced all the way towards the ring before folding her fans and throwing them into the crowd. Two spectators caught the fans as Mai climbed onto the ring’s apron, wiggling her bottoms in between the two ropes.

Mai pulled herself into the ring and walked to the middle of the ring, dancing more. The crowd cheered and whistled as Mai showed off her dance moves. Then her theme song ended and the crowd calmed down as Mai faced Hinata who was walking towards her. The referee had to step in between them as they stared daggers at each other.

Then something lowered from the ceiling and hung above the ring. It was the Sex Queen Championship Belt. The referee then pointed outside of the ring. Hinata and Mai followed the referee’s finger and saw an iron-folding ladder lying on the floor. Then they turned their gazes back at each other.

‘That’s belt is still mine! I’m not going to let you get your filthy hands on it!’ Hinata yelled.

‘It was never yours in the first place bimbo!’ Mai shouted back. ‘I’m taking it back!’

The bell rang and Hinata pushed the referee aside, kicking Mai in between the legs. Mai screeched in surprise but before her hands could go to her sore vagina, Hinata grabbed her by the hair and stepped behind her. She growled and yanked Mai’s hair backwards, kneeing her on the back of the head. Mai could only screamed as Hinata continued to pull her hair, kneeing her in the spine.

Then Hinata dragged Mai to one of the corners of the ring and threw her against it, Mai groaning as she arched her sore back. Hinata ripped off Mai’s bikini top, allowing her breasts to bounce freely, before slapping them sideways. Mai grunted as she felt her breasts swaying sideways before kneeing Hinata in the crotch.

Hinata gasped in surprise and stepped backwards, holding her bikini-clad vagina. By the time she realised she had made a mistake; Mai had pulled herself on top of the turnbuckle and leapt off it. She landed on top of Hinata’s shoulders and flipped backwards, slamming Hinata’s head into the mat in a Hurricana.

Hinata screamed in pain as Mai sat on her head and locked her legs. Since she could not pin her for the win Mai simply tore off Hinata’s bikini bottom, exposing her dark hairy vagina, and threw it out of the ring. Holding onto her legs, Mai stood up and stomped onto Hinata’s vagina: rubbing her clitoris with her boot.

Hinata gasped and moaned as she felt the end of the boot playing with her vagina, grabbing Mai’s ankle. Mai growled and forced her boot harder onto Hinata’s vagina, giving her a foot-job. Hinata gasped in disbelief as she began to orgasm all over Mai’s foot, breathing heavily. Mai smirked.

‘Looks who cum first?’ Mai taunted. ‘I knew you were a whore.’

‘You bitch!’ Hinata snapped.

Hinata roared and threw Mai into the mat, now on top. Still orgasming, Hinata grabbed hold of Mai’s bikini bottom and tore it off: showing Mai’s brown hairy vagina. She snarled and shoved the bikini bottom into Mai’s mouth and sat on her face, planting her bottoms into her as she pulled her legs up into the air. Mai squirmed under Hinata as the current Sex Queen licked and sucked on her hairy vagina.

Moans can be heard under Hinata as the licking on her vagina stimulated Mai. Hinata continued the sexual assault as she pushed her tongue deeper into Mai’s hairy vagina, her soft tongue poking her sensitive spot. Mai screamed into Hinata’s bottom as she orgasmed all over her rival’s face.

Hinata had to close her eyes so some of the cum do not enter her eyes, licking some off her lips. She released Mai’s legs, allowing them to drop onto the mat as she stood up. As Mai slowly pulled her bikini bottom out from her mouth and orgasmed all over the mat, Hinata slid out of the ring. She picked up the ladder and slid it into the ring, following after it.

Mai managed to get onto her feet at the same time as Hinata who was carrying the ladder in both hands. Mai gasped loudly when the top of the ladder slammed into her stomach, making her double over. Then Hinata lifted the ladder over her head and slammed it down onto Mai, bring her down face-first into the mat.

Hinata positioned the ladder against a corner and grabbed the groaning Mai by the hair, pulling her up onto her feet. With a roar, she slammed Mai’s face into the ladder before backing away. As the unfortunate Mai slumped against the ladder, Hinata ran towards her and leapt into the air: drop-kicking her in the spine.

Mai screamed in pain as she bounced off the ladder, falling onto her back just below Hinata. The ladder bounced off the turnbuckle and slowly fell towards Mai and Hinata. Hinata quickly rolled away as the iron ladder slammed into Mai. Mai screamed as the ladder fell on top of her, groaning weakly.

Mai barely noticed that Hinata was climbing on top of the turnbuckle, posing for her fans to see and looking down on her. She then leapt off the turnbuckle, twirled in mid-air before slamming both her boots onto the ladder. Mai screamed as the ladder crushed into her, drooling.

With a smirk, Hinata stepped off the ladder, picked it up and lifted it over her head. She laughed as she slammed the top of the ladder into Mai’s vagina. Mai screamed as her vagina squirted cum all over the ladder, making her shiver violently before falling limp on the mat.

Hinata laughed maniacally as she pulled the ladder away from Mai’s leaking vagina, cum collecting in a pool. She unfolded the ladder in the middle of the ring, right below the championship belt. She placed her hands on the iron rungs but before she began her ascent, she grinned evilly.

She grabbed Mai by her hair and dragged her up the ladder, Mai barely conscious. When they reached the top, Hinata climbed to the other side of the ladder until she was facing Mai. She smirked as she cupped Mai’s face in her hands, taunting her.

‘I told you bitch. I told you I make you cum in front of everyone. Now, prepare to be the slave of the Sex Queen.’

Hinata let go of Mai’s face and pushed her breasts onto the ladder, wrapping her arms around her waist. She then prepared to lift her up into the air so she can throw her into the mat but was stopped. She frowned and looked down, surprised to see that Mai had locked her legs to the ladder. Then she heard her speak.

‘Gotcha!’

Hinata screamed in surprise as Mai’s fingers slide into her vagina and asshole, venturing deep into her. Hinata screamed and tried to stop Mai but if she do that, she will lose balance. Before she could think of a counter, Mai’s fingers found her sensitive spot.

Hinata screamed as she orgasmed all over Mai’s fingers, releasing Mai. She moaned as she held onto the ladder, her cum dropping onto the mat and ladder. Mai straightened up and smiled, although she was breathing heavily.

‘It’s payback now, bitch.’

Hinata gasped as Mai slapped her twice in the face before ripping off her bikini top, allowing her breasts to bounce out. Mai then wrapped Hinata’s own bikini top around her neck and jumped off the ladder, landing two rungs below while Hinata’s face slammed on top of the ladder. Still using the bikini top, Mai pulled Hinata off the ladder, watching her fall onto the mat.

Hinata screamed when her back made impact with the canvas, the ring shaking violently. She looked hazily up towards the ceiling and saw a blurred figure standing tall on top of the ladder. Mai smiled and leapt off the ladder, slamming her knees into Hinata’s breasts. Hinata screamed again and curled into a ball, hugging her bruised breasts.

Mai smirked as she grabbed Hinata by the hair and pulled her up onto her feet. Then letting go of her hair, she wrapped her arms around her and bear-hugged her. Mai moaned as their breasts began rubbing against each other. Hinata gasped as she felt Mai’s brown nipples poking her breasts but began fighting back, their breast mashing into each other. Both women growled as they glared at each other.

‘You whore!’ Hinata snarled as she forced her breasts onto Mai’s. ‘Just give up already! We all know that my tits are more superior than yours!’

Mai grunted as she felt Hinata’s nipples penetrating her flesh, standing her ground. ‘We shall see about that bitch! Mine had special training!’

Hinata’s confidence and smug look slowly melted away as she began grunting and moaning loudly, Mai’s breasts slowly pushing into Hinata’s. Hinata moaned lewdly as she tried to fight back but it was no avail. Hinata gasped as she lactated all over Mai’s chest, her nipples squirting out milk. Mia smirked as she let go of Hinata, watching her swayed on the spot as she orgasmed and lactated on the mat.

Mai grabbed Hinata by the wrist and pulled her up onto her shoulders, slamming her head into the ropes. She rubbed Hinata’s head into the top ropes and dragged her face against the ropes until Hinata’s face slammed into a turnbuckle. Without pausing, she spun Hinata around and body slammed her into the mat.

Hinata groaned as Mai simply pulled her up onto her feet, wrapping her arms around the rungs of the ladder. With Hinata trapped and defenceless, Mai began to pummel her leaking breasts, treating them like punching bags. Hinata screamed as her breasts swayed left and right at each punch and screamed louder when Mai kicked her in between the legs.

With a grin, Mai grabbed Hinata by the hair and pulled her towards a turnbuckle. She pushed the Sex Queen on top of it and faced her towards the crowd. She made a gesture and someone in the crowd threw her fans towards her. She caught them and shoved them into Hinata's vagina and asshole before pinching and pulling her nipples. Hinata screamed as Mai licked her face, her fans acting as dildos. For the first time in her life, Hinata begged.

'Please.... No...'

At a tug of both her nipples, Hinata screamed as she lactated and orgasmed all over the turnbuckle: her fluids flowing down from it. The crowd laughed and snapped pictures as Hinata's milk and cum squirted out from her. Mai smirked as she wrapped her arms around her waist, lifting her off the turnbuckle and slammed her down into the mat in a German suplex. Hinata groaned as she hit the mat, cumming and lactating all over the ring.

Mai slowly let go of Hinata as she landed on her feet, Hinata crumbling onto the mat. She looked up at the belt hanging from the ceiling and grabbed Mai by the hair, pulling her up the ladder. When they reached the top, Mai climbed to the other side until she was facing a dazed Hinata. Mai then grabbed the Sex Queen by the throat and lifted her off the ladder, her milk and cum dripping onto the mat. She roared and threw Hinata down from the ladder in a choke-slam, watching her hit the mat.

Hinata groaned as she lay on her back, her cum, sweat and milk coating the mat. She looked up in a daze as Mai posed for all to see. Then with a smile, she reached out for the belt and grabbed it. She struggled for a bit before pulling the belt off from the ceiling. The minute the belt was firmly in her hands, the bell rang; signalling the end of the match. Tears filled Mai's eyes as she raised her reclaimed belt into the air, the crowd cheering loudly for her. Her name was being announced by Asakura.

'WINNER AND NEW SEX QUEEN: Mai ShiranuI!'

With a cry of happiness, Mai climbed down from the ladder. when her feet touched the mat, she raised her belt into the air so everybody in the crowd can see it. When the cheering died down, Mai looked down on the slowly recovering Hinata. Remembering the humiliation she had suffered, Mai put the belt around her waist and fell onto her knees. She slammed her wet hairy vagina onto Hinata's, grinding her hard and rough.

'Time for some fun bitch!'

Hinata's moans slowly became louder and lewder as Mai grinned harder and rougher on her, bucking her wildly. It was not long before Hinata gasped and orgasmed all over Mai's vagina, even getting some on Mai's belt. The new Sex Queen grabbed Hinata by the hair and shoved her face into the metal belt, forcing her tongue to lick whatever cum was on her belt.

'Lick it clean you cunt!'

Mai held Hinata until her belt was cleaned, pulling her up onto her feet. She pushed her onto the ropes, Hinata's breasts leaning on the top ropes. She grabbed hold of her fans and shoved them in and out of Hinata's vagina and asshole, pushing them deeper into her. Hinata's gasped and rolled out her tongue, drooling onto the floor. Her eyes were glazed as she gave a lewd moan before orgasming all over Mai's fans, her cum dripping onto the mat. When Mai pulled her fans out from Hinata's vagina and bottoms, she groaned and fell onto her back: more cum spilling onto the mat.

Mai lauhged as she laid on top of Hinata's defeated and sweaty body. She pinned her arms down and smothered the former Sex Queen in between her breasts. Hinata's moans can be heard under Hinata's breasts as she pressed them into her face, cutting her air supply. Soon Hinata lay unconscious on the mat, looking dazed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.