CWF Bonus Match: Aelita Schaeffer vs Reiko Hinomoto (1 Viewer)

MDChief

Potential Patron
The following takes place immediately after CWF: Aelita Schaeffer vs Mila and like it, was originally written by Jade and given permission to be posted.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Aelita and Kari looked up in surprise when Reiko walked out from the backstage, running towards the ring. She was naked with sweat covering her fair muscular body, her pink nipples and brown hairy vagina exposed to all to see. Her fans cheered as she ran passed them, slapping their hands in a high-five. She jumped into the ring and posed for all to see, flexing her biceps and six-packs. The crowd cheered and applauded for a long time before receding, prompting Reiko to turned to face Aelita and Kari. She looked down at the groaning Mila and back at Aelita.

‘Well done Aelita.’ she smiled. ‘You beaten my rival on your debut match. That was really well done. Now, think you can have a go with me?’

Before Aelita could reply, Kari stood in between her and Reiko. Her hands were stretched out defensively around Aelita as she glared at Reiko. ‘Are you joking? Aelita just had a fight and you want to fight when she’s tired? You…’

She stopped when Aelita placed a hand on her shoulders, calming her down. ‘It’s okay Kari. I’m still standing and if I can beat Reiko after my match with Mila, that will be a bonus.’

Kari was about to protest but she lowered her arms as Aelita stepped forward, sizing up to Reiko. ‘Yeah bitch! I accept your challenge!’ She raised her hands, beckoning Reiko for a test of strength.

Reiko smiled and clasped her hands with Aelita’s, slowly pushing her back. ‘Let’s rumble slut!’

The bell rang and the two wrestlers pushed each other back and forth. Slightly tired from her previous fight, Aelita grunted as she allowed herself to be push down onto her knees. Kari, who had already existed the ring, started shouting encouragement to her friend.

‘Come on Aelita! Don’t let her push you around like that! Fight back!’

Hearing Kari’s words, Aelita rallied and pushed Reiko back: getting off her knees. Reiko reacted in surprise as she was gaining the upper hand but slowly inserted her own strength in the test of strength. She was so preoccupied of winning the test of strength that Aelita pulled Reiko towards her, surprising the Japanese girl. Aelita wrapped her left arm around Reiko’s head and DDT her into the mat, making Reiko screamed in surprise. Aelita quickly sat on Reiko’s back and pulling her head towards her, bend her body in a camel clutch.

Reiko grunted in pain but managed to roll Aelita off her, sending the pink-haired girl onto her sides. Reiko pushed herself up and dropped an elbow into Aelita’s stomach, making her opponent to vomit out saliva. Aelita screamed as Reiko’s elbow dug into her abdominal but like a snake, she clamped her legs onto Reiko’s head. With a growl, she slammed Reiko into the mat: squeezing her in a head scissors. Reiko gasped and choked for air as Aelita applied for pressure on her throat, cutting off her air.

‘You better give up before I choked you to death!’

’N-never!’

Reiko pushed herself forward and bit Aelita in between her legs, her teeth sinking deep in her clitoris. Aelita screamed and let go of Reiko, trying to reach for her crotch. She did not get the chance. Reiko lifted her head up and slammed her fist into Aelita’s crotch, fisting her roughly. Aelita screamed loudly and sexually as Reiko’s gloved fist dug deeper into her clitoris, stroking the walls of her insides. Unable to take it anymore, Aelita gasped as her vagina exploded with cum.

Reiko smiled as cum sprayed onto her face, pulling her fist out from Aelita’s vagina. Aelita moaned and rolled onto her sides, clutching her soaking vagina. Reiko smirked and grabbed Aelita by the legs, rolling her onto her stomach. She then sat on her back and pulled her right leg towards her in a single boston crab hold, bending her back. Aelita screamed in pain as if her spine was set on fire, preparing to pull Reiko off her with her leg. Before she could even get rid of Reiko, Reiko shoved two fingers into Aelita’s vagina: fingering her wet clitoris deeply.

Aelita screamed in both pain and ecstasy as Reiko’s fingers dug deeper into her vagina, her fingers stroking the walls of her clitoris. Aelita screamed with pleasure as she released more of her cum, soaking Reiko’s fingers with thick cum and spraying on the mat. Despite her orgasm, Aelita managed to pull Reiko off her. Reiko yelped as she rolled on her back, gasping when she hit the mat. As Aelita tried to crawl away, Reiko rolled onto her fours and stood up.

Reiko waited for Aelita to pull herself up using the ropes before walking towards her. Sensing Reiko behind her, Aelita launched a desperate back kick. Reiko caught her foot and dragged Aelita away from the ropes, making the pink-haired girl yelped. Reiko let go of Aelita’s leg and slammed her right boot on her back, making Aelita gasped in shock. She then grabbed her hands and pulled them backwards, stretching Aelita in a surfboard hold.

Aelita screamed in agony as her back could take anymore punishment, tears flowing out from her eyes and drool flowing out from her mouth. Reiko held onto the hold for a while before letting go of Aelita’s arms, allowing Aelita to whimper and stretched her joints back. Reiko grabbed Aelita by the hair and pulled her onto her feet, Aelita now to groggy to do anything to Reiko. She then grabbed Aelita’s left arm, stepped underneath it and twisted it: standing right behind her.

‘Sunrise Suplex!’ Reiko shouted her signature move.

Reiko then turns her opponent around, whilst locking their right arm with her other hand. Then she arches her back and hoists her opponent over her body, causing them to turn 180° in midair and landing on the back of their neck. Reiko pins her opponent upon impact. Aelita can only gasped in surprise as the referee made the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell rang, ending the match, and Reiko let go of Aelita. Aelita fell on her back, groaning in pain and holding her head. Reiko got up and pumped her fists into the air, embracing the cheers coming from her fans. As she stood there beaming, Asakura’s voice boomed throughout the arena.

‘WINNER BY PINFALL: REIKO HINOMOTO!’

Reiko posed as Kari slid into the ring, making sure that Aelita was all right. Assured that Aelita had suffered no serious damage, Kari glared at Reiko.

‘You bitch! She just fought a match when you challenge her! She was in no shape to go up against you!’

‘She was the one who accepted my challenge so you can’t put the blame on me.’ Reiko smiled. ‘Well, if you’re so bothered about it, why not you avenge her?’

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.