Custome Revision Request : Dejah Thoris costume fixed (1 Viewer)

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
Puh here goes.
So this is my Request. I would like for the Dejah Thoris costume to be split into
multiple parts rather then one whole costume.

I'm new to this so please bear with me. Here is the costume I mentioned.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
I would like for the collar to be a separate piece. This should be easy since its already
on its own layer. This is the primary request.

The next would be the Top part of the costume, this should be easy aswell for
the same reasons as the collar.

The tricky one is the Bottom part. The problem here seems that its entirely on the bottom layer.
So if I want just the thing covering (not really) her hips I can't get because the rest can't be removed.
I would like for this to be split in to parts. The thing (guess it is somesort of belt) thats covering her hips
and the gold ring located on the upper left thigh.

Now this gold ring might be a bit trickier than the rest. I would like this to be a separate piece aswell but if possible its postion should be changed to the rigth upper thigh.

Please note that I don't know who posted this costume, I downloaded it before sever migration.
It can be found in the Download section as far as I know.
If I made mistakes, please tell me so. I will try not to repeat them.

stuntcock

Content Creator
The costume was created by @Kir and can be found in Kir's thread. Kir's files are not hosted in the Downloads area because we don't have his permission to repost his work.

Most of the separation can be done with moreClothing. Simply loading the costume via moreClothing will allow you to apply three parts separately: collar, armband + bra, loincloth + thigh band + calf ornaments.

The changes that you've proposed are simple enough; even a novice Flash modder should be able to handle this project. You should specify whether you're looking for a vanilla mod or Loader mod (the latter approach might assign the thigh and calf elements as LEGWEAR, where a vanilla mod would be forced to include several non-replacing BOTTOMS mods).

Since @Kir still visits the Undertow forum occasionally, you should contact him and try to get his permission before proceeding with the project. He might still have access to the original source files, whereas any other Flash modder would be relying on decompilation. If Kir doesn't want to get involved then someone else can step in and perform the necessary adjustments.

Rudgar

Content Creator
[...]
Most of the separation can be done with moreClothing. Simply loading the costume via moreClothing will allow you to apply three parts separately: collar, armband + bra, loincloth + thigh band + calf ornaments.[...]
In addition to stuntcock's suggestion the needed entry for the moreclothingv6_6settings.txt:
Code:
Dejah Thoris costume fixed.swf=Dejah Thoris:CostumeBottoms:CostumeCollar:CostumeTop
HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the replys.
I will try out the moreclothing variant but would like a Loader mod especialy for the ring on the thigh.
I don't care for the calf onraments, they look kinda weird when combined with almost any footwear except for the hooker boots
that come with the Loader (or Vanilla) version of SDT.

By contacting @Kir I guess you mean PM him about my idea?

Using moreclothing is a bit tricky for me, afraid I mess something up and it stops working.
I just ad the code Rudgar provided to the moreclothing settings.txt correct? As last entry in the file?

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
I have PMed Kir, so far there has been no answer.
I also tried the moreclothing method. Looks okay for the most part. Actually the only real problem now is the
separation of the calf ornament, the thigh ring and the loincloth so that one could either use only the ornamtens, the ring or
the loincloth.

Guess I will keep waiting for an answer.
I guess it will take till next year before there is an answer, so merry christmas and a happy new year just in case.
(Yes this is way too early, I don't care)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.