Custom Video companies (1 Viewer)

Minion

Master of this Domain
This is not about organizing a new custom zako video, but about discussing different comapnies.
I want to start ordering some customs but I don't know many comapnies, and would like to hear if you have any experience with them.

I only know about:

Sleeperkids World
Velvet Fantasies
Amazon Warriors

Does anyone know other studios?
Does anyone have any experience with these studios?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I've wanted to find a site that's like kickasscandy but instead of girls beating up male henchmen, girls would beat up female henchmen.

Not sure of any other video companies off the top of my head that aren't death fetish related.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I've wanted to find a site that's like kickasscandy but instead of girls beating up male henchmen, girls would beat up female henchmen.
Kick-Ass Candy will do f/f customs. But their stuff is a lot more expensive than the average rate, and that's only for a two-girl vid.

zippgun

Swell Supporter
My vote would go to KickassCandy. They are due to launch an f/f site this year apparently. As they do stuff with their protagonist (s ) vs henchmen, I don't see why they couldn't do one or more as standard with henchwomen instead of henchmen if people on here let them know there would be a reasonable demand for such a scenario. I think the new f/f site will probably invariably be the familiar one on one "equally matched" stuff, rather than the henchwomen takedowns we like...unless we let them know what we would pay to see. And , of course, a paid for in advance custom may be possible too.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I posted on the live action zako thread that KickAssKandy has said introduced the female minion into his future movies, for the F/F site. As far as I can tell, there is one video where the heroine takes on one henchwoman and one henchman, but the idea to have more girls play henchwomen has been brought up in this thread. NEW WEBSITE NAME....YOU DEDICE! (Page 2) - Kick Ass Kandy Discussion - KickAssKandy.com

I also brought up the prospect of having more henchwomen in Heroine Legends movies. The producer is really into the concept and is going to try to include henchwomen in future movies. Henchwomen/female minions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.