Curious Dialogues (1 Viewer)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for asking.
I like 'Defiance' because
- She is his 'pet'
- Her change to submission and pleading (reluctant submission)
- Master/Slave relationship
- Debasing her
- Rough

I like your idea of an execution in progress unless she can work her way out of it.

Concept background.
http://maryllis.deviantart.com/art/dungeon-of-torture-160034414

I'd also like to see a dialogue that works well when she has a ring gag. This of course requires lots of 'thought' mode but then, it is her thoughts that are sexy.

Looking forward to more!

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks! C: I appreciate knowing what works. (And of course, what doesn't.) The concept background is great! I had pictured it more being a sort of public execution on a gallows, myself, but that would work as well and makes a nice dungeon for defiance, I think. And I like the ring-gag idea, focusing on thoughts and non-verbal communication. Thanks again!

Shybear

Potential Patron
I'd like to see a character code included with your dialogues. If it's not too much trouble. Lots of people like having an optional code. Having a code also shows the intended starting positions, moods and resistances.

Curious

Potential Patron
Shybear said:
I'd like to see a character code included with your dialogues. If it's not too much trouble. Lots of people like having an optional code. Having a code also shows the intended starting positions, moods and resistances.

Hmm, that's an idea. I'll have to experiment a bit and see what I can come up with - I generally write dialogues alone and don't think of how the character looks aside from their position (that is, their arms/resistance) except with the Cheater and Slave dialogues, which actually have characters to them in my head and game. I'd have to think about what would work for other characters before I could put up codes, I think, but I like the idea. Thanks!

Curious

Potential Patron
EDIT: Uploaded a new version of Cheater 2.0, just one that's been a bit cleaned up. I may have still missed things, but hopefully not. Please let me know if I have!

Curious

Potential Patron
Added a new dialogue! I've also included a background and code - thanks for the suggestion of doing that, Shybear. C: Hopefully it'll improve the experience.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Very good combination of the background and dialogue for the witch story. It all works very nicely together for a full, complete scene. Thanks!

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Went over the dialogue, found only a few mistakes - no typo's, but a couple missing "style him"'s and one line was split up into two.

Personally, I don't really like the dialogue due to the fact that it is rape.
If she somehow turned things around (summoning her inner powers and breaking free, followed by reverse rape) mid-dialogue, that'd turn the dialogue into something really awesome for me.
(The attachment has been removed. The fixes have been accepted by the original author - you can download the new version on the first post of this thread.)

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks, Astounded! Glad to hear it! I'll try and do that from here, on. C:

And thanks, Pim! Do you mind if I replace the main file in the original post with the one you've fixed up and edit/delete your post or ask you to do so, so there's only one dialogue to download? I'm a bit anal (hehe) so I'd rather have only one, but I appreciate the fixes. C:

And heh, it definitely isn't for everyone. Most of my dialogues have some hint of nonconsent/reluctance to them. However, you've given me an interesting idea. Maybe I could do a dialogue where the witch returns from death as a sort of demon/succubus to take revenge on the witchhunter with, as you put it, reverse rape. It's an idea, anyway.

Thanks again!

Pim_gd

Content Creator
It's my intention to have the fixed version in the first post of the thread - otherwise a large amount of people would miss the fixed version.
As for deleting my post, I don't know how.

Curious

Potential Patron
I'll replace the main file. Thanks. C: And no worries about the post, then - it's not a big deal. People will probably just download the dialogue in the list. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.