Curious Dialogues (1 Viewer)

Shybear

Potential Patron
Curious hasn't been around for over a month, and hasn't said anything in over 4. Safe to say the project might be dead. Which is a damn shame because it looked really fucking good.

mike

Casual Client
Yeah actually I realized that after posting. It's sad because she really has talent for dialogues...maybe seeing posts on her thread will make her come back who knows ?

Curious

Potential Patron
*feels like an utter dick, and with good reason - also not the good kind of dick* :-[

Sorry, folks. I don't have much of an excuse other than being caught up in schooling (almost got kicked out) and being a bit wary of giving a false impression that I'm anything more than a nerdy chick with an active imagination. C;

I will continue the 'Curious' dialogue and get it done ASAP, and I'm always open to ideas! Right now I have a nice, long break from college so I should have plenty of free time for this stuff. I really didn't expect interest after so long but it's nice to see! Thanks!

Curious

Potential Patron
Hi there! Thanks for the request, but unfortunately I prefer themes to characters and I don't know who the character is anyway, so I wouldn't know what to do. Good luck finding someone to write it for you, though! C:

mike

Casual Client
Curious said:
*feels like an utter dick, and with good reason - also not the good kind of dick* :-[

Sorry, folks. I don't have much of an excuse other than being caught up in schooling (almost got kicked out) and being a bit wary of giving a false impression that I'm anything more than a nerdy chick with an active imagination. C;

I will continue the 'Curious' dialogue and get it done ASAP, and I'm always open to ideas! Right now I have a nice, long break from college so I should have plenty of free time for this stuff. I really didn't expect interest after so long but it's nice to see! Thanks!

That's great to see you're back Curious ! Reviving your thread wasn't a waste after all :).

Dazer

Potential Patron
I downloaded Curious dialogue, but it just won't work. I tried going through and editing what I thought had been causing it (I can't be sure, I just compared it with a dialogue that does work since I don't have experience writing dialogues), but no matter what the game just acts like I have dialogue turned off (which it isn't, I checked that). Any ideas?

Edward Foster

Potential Patron
i know this thread has kinda turned but i have a problem with the curious dialogue and the after sex dialougue, and maybe these answers will help with some others. Alright, the thing is the dialogues load up fine but for some strange reason they don't play, on manual or auto. i open them up and compare against ones that work but i can't get them to work at all. i want to write dialogues for the community so this is something i want to know how to fix.

mike

Casual Client
There were a few issues with the format. I took the liberty to fix them I hope you don't mind Curious.

Try the files attached it should work just fine.

Edit : links removed, check first post for download.

Edward Foster

Potential Patron
Mike said:
There were a few issues with the format. I took the liberty to fix them I hope you don't mind Curious.

Try the files attached it should work just fine.

Thanks so much, they work perfectly, you sir are a master craftsman, maybe you could help me with this problem as well

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2077.msg22528#msg22528

mike

Casual Client
Curious said:
Awesome, thanks so much!

You're welcome. I've deleted the links from my post to avoid confusion as you've updated the first post.

Edward Foster said:
Thanks so much, they work perfectly, you sir are a master craftsman, maybe you could help me with this problem as well

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2077.msg22528#msg22528

It's probably because of the space you put between each type of sentence and the actual sentence between quotation mark. That's what prevented Curious' dialogues from working.

first_throat: "Thats how I like it!" --> incorrect
first_throat:"Thats how I like it!" --> correct

LeaValk

Potential Patron
Thanks for these. I like the humanoid one most. :D I turned it into a generic Asari dialogue for myself.

mike

Casual Client
Very well written as usual Curious. So realistic it's actually getting me a little bit uncomfortable ;).

Shybear

Potential Patron
Mike said:
Very well written as usual Curious. So realistic it's actually getting me a little bit uncomfortable ;).

This. Your cheater dialogue is worryingly good. I felt like it was missing some arm movement though. Did you make it with her arms bound behind her back in mind or was it just complete submission? She seemed helpless and i wasn't sure where her arms should be. I don't like leaving them in one place, it nice watching them swing loosely after a while.

I feel so bad for enjoying it... It really surprised me.

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks, both of you! I sort of set out to make it very visceral and rough. That's how I fantasized it, so it fit for me. C:

I wrote it with her arms on his legs, although I didn't really take it into account. I'll keep that in mind, in future. Don't feel bad. That's what it's written for, after all! If you feel bad for just reading it, I must be a horrible pervert, heh. See, I like the darker, rougher stuff - some degree of sadism/masochism, choking/breathplay, bondage, things like that. It's furries and characters from beloved kid's TV shows being used as sex toys that disturbs me. But, to each their own, eh? Anyway, as long as it was enjoyable, if a bit disturbing. 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.