Curious Dialogues (1 Viewer)

Shybear

Potential Patron
Curious said:
See, I like the darker, rougher stuff - some degree of sadism/masochism, choking/breathplay, bondage, things like that.

Well in that case it's perfect and i look forward to anything else you make in the future of similar themes. ::)

PrimeEmu16

Potential Patron
I absolutely loved the humanoid dialogue, It gave me a boost of inspiration and quite a few ideas. Thanks again it's really great!

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks, Prime! I haven't had much inspiration myself lately, so it's good that at least it inspires someone else! C:

And Booster, I dunno why but 'cum' has always been a pet peeve for me. It just looks awkward in my eyes and if I see it in a dialogue or something it pretty much turns me off right away. Weird pet peeve, but there you have it. :P

Curious

Potential Patron
Added a new dialogue (with the scary 120 days warning as I typed up this post, oh dear.) It's more a revamp than a new idea, but I thought I'd share anyway. It's one of my preferred themes - I prefer darker stuff anyway. Thanks for reading/downloading, and enjoy!

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks! I was actually a little worried about how it would be received, so I'm glad to hear you like it. C:

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks, I hope you like it! I may well sort of disappear and return to lurking again as usual (especially since there are some really neat dialogues with actual back-and-forth conversations I can't yet emulate P:) but the possibility of a handjob mode and all the neat mods being made have caught my interest and provided some inspiration.

Kinnerman

Potential Patron
Curious said:
I'm excited by all the new creations and dialogues popping up lately, even if I can't match them in caliber, so I'll be keeping my eye out for inspiration. C;
This is the kind of attitude we need here. Good work on the dialogue and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks, Astounded! I hope to do more, though I'm curious (lol) as to what you mean by 'more like it' - do you mean in terms of content, roughness, having the male character speak a lot? I like to know what I should try and focus on, what I'm doing right and wrong. C:

I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head, but nothing permanent yet. I thought of a sort of execution scene where a woman is literally at the gallows with a rope around her neck and is going for a quick drop unless she can convince the executioner to spare her, but I wasn't sure if that would appeal to anyone. I also thought of a gangbang scene (using Dante's great group sex mod) based around the idea that asphyxiation causes vagina muscles to tighten, maybe linked to the cheating dialogue. (Isn't revenge better shared?)

Anyway, that's enough rambling on my part. Thanks again, Astounded! And just to check, would anyone have any interest in these ideas or want to share any?

Kyro

Potential Patron
Me likes the ''Strap-on'' dialogue. Gonna have to do my own edits though to make it not ''strap on'' but a ''futa''. Muhahaha. Don't ask why evil laugh lol. >.>

So nice work, ma'am... Nope. Just kidding the day I care about someones gender on the internet is the day pigs fly, lol.

Curious

Potential Patron
Thanks, Kyro! Hehee, whatever suits your fancy. C; I'm not into futa myself, but if the strap-on lends itself to it, great!

Shybear

Potential Patron
Curious said:
I also thought of a gangbang scene (using Dante's great group sex mod) based around the idea that asphyxiation causes vagina muscles to tighten, maybe linked to the cheating dialogue. (Isn't revenge better shared?)

Sounds perfect.

Curious

Potential Patron
Alright - I've got a fair bit done for the new Cheat dialogue (though it's far from done - no actions yet and such) but I want to check I'm heading in the right direction for people who'd be interested in it. Obviously it won't be for everyone, but I'm worried it might be a little too dark. What do you think?

(Also on a stupid side note, I'm having a weirdly difficult time coming up with things to call her other than cunt, bitch, slut and whore. Seriously. Thesauruses only give me things like 'lady of the night' and 'strumpet.' Strumpet just makes me think of British people. And crumpets.)

dialogue_name:"Cheater V2.0"

CUSTOM:
all: "CLEAR"

///FEM INTRO///

intro:"I'll make it up to both of you, I swear! [LOOK_UP] Please ..."{"next":"intromale2"}
intro:"Please, I just wanted to make you both happy ..."{"next":"intromale2"}
intro:"I'll do whatever you want, both of you. Just don't leave me!"{"next":"intromale2"}
intro:"Just let me prove it... let me show how sorry I am.."{"next":"intromale2"}
intro:"I need you, babe. But I wanted to make him happy, too ..."{"next":"intromale2"}

introfem2:"Please, just give me a chance ..."{"next":"intromale3"}
introfem2:"I'll do whatever it takes, if you'll forgive me ..."{"next":"intromale3"}
introfem2:"I can make you both happy ..."{"next":"intromale3"}

introfem3:"Just let me try ... please ..."
introfem3:"I'll do whatever you want, just take me back!"
introfem3:"Let me please you both ..."

///MALE INTRO///

intro:"Stupid bitch, isn't she? Wanting to fuck me when you would have shared all along."{"style":"him","next":"introfem2"}
intro:"We're going to fuck you raw, slut. Just like you wanted from us both, right?"{"style":"him","next":"introfem2"}
intro:"My cock wasn't enough for you, huh, cunt? You had to have his, too. Well, now you get both."{"style":"him","next":"introfem2"}
intro:"Here's your chance, bitch. Show me why I shouldn't leave you to fuck for quarters in the gutter."{"style":"him","next":"introfem2"}
intro:"You're going to pay your debt to both of us, slut."{"style":"him","next":"introfem2"}
intromale2:"You're pathetic."{"style":"him","next":"introfem3"}
intromale2:"You're only begging so you don't end up in the streets."{"style":"him","next":"introfem3"}
intromale2:"Don't worry, cunt, you'll have your chance to make it up to us..."{"style":"him","next":"introfem3"}
intromale3:"Shut the fuck up, cunt. You'll speak when told to speak."{"style":"him"}
intromale3:"Shut up and start sucking, bitch. That's all your mouth is good for."{"style":"him"}
intromale3:"Stop begging and suck, slut."{"style":"him"}

///MALE GENERAL///

general:"You'll have forgotten your own name by the time we're through with you."{"style":"him","mood":"Normal"}
general:"Which hurts more, slut? The cock in your throat, or in your cunt?"{"style":"him"}
general:"You're pathetic. A cock in your pussy and throat, fucking for forgiveness..."{"style":"him"}
general:"This is all you're good for, isn't it? Having your holes filled."{"style":"him"}
general:"Maybe you should fuck her throat next - and I'll fuck her ass."{"style":"him"}
general:"You like this, slut? Getting pounded from both sides?"{"style":"him"}
general:"At least she's good for one thing..."{"style":"him"}
general:"This is where cheating cunts like you belong."{"style":"him"}
general:"You sorry yet, bitch? Not sorry enough."{"style":"him","mood":"Normal"}
general:"[genforgive]"{"style":"him","mood":"Normal"}
general:"[genbroken]"{"style":"him","mood":"Ahegao"}

genforgive:"Think she's earned forgiveness, yet?"{"style":"him","next":"genforgive2"}
genforgive2:"Hah. No, not even close."{"style":"him","next":"genforgive3"}
genforgive3:"You heard him, cunt. Keep going."{"style":"him"}

genbroken:"I think we've broken her.[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][NORMAL_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][ADD_TEARS][AHEGAO_MOOD] What's wrong, cunt? Too much?"{"style":"him","next":"genbroken2"}
genbroken2:"Cock-hungry slut can't even handle what she wanted in the first place."{"style":"him","next":"genbroken3"}
genbroken3:"I don't think she's learned her lesson yet, though."{"style":"him"}

///FEMALE GENERAL///

general:"A-am I doing okay?"{"mood":"Normal"}
general:"I hope you like this ..."{"mood":"Normal"}
general:"Please, forgive me ..."{"mood":"Normal"}
general:"I know, I was wrong to go behind your back ..."{"mood":"Normal"}
general:"Please, sweetheart, I need you! I'm sorry ..."{"mood":"Normal"}
general:"I need to win him back. Without him, I'm homeless!"{"style":"Thought"}
general:"He'll take me back after this - won't he?"{"style":"Thought"}
general:"It was just supposed to be for fun ... I never meant to hurt anyone."{"style":"Thought"}
general:"Maybe I do deserve this ...?"{"style":"Thought"}
general:"Please, god, let him forgive me. I can't go back to the streets ..."{"style":"Thought"}

general:"Mmm, yesss ... I want your come ..."{"mood":"Ahegao"}
general:"Use me, hurt me, fuck me... whatever you w-want ..."{"mood":"Ahegao"}
general:"P-please ... mmnn ..."{"mood":"Ahegao"}
general:"I deserve this ... I need this ..."{"mood":"Ahegao"}
general:"Need ... you ... both ... please ..."{"mood":"Ahegao"}

///MIXED GENERAL///

general:"[genname]"{"style":"him","mood":"Ahegao"}

genname:"Pathetic. What's your name, whore?"{"style":"him","next":"genname2"}
genname2:"Gngh ... p-please ..."{"next":"genname3"}
genname3:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][NORMAL_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][ADD_TEARS][AHEGAO_MOOD] What the fuck is it, bitch? Who's whore are you?"{"style":"him","next":"genname4"}
genname4:"Wh-whore ... your whore ..."

///MALE RESIST///

resistance:"You'd better not be trying to fight me, cunt."{"style":"him"}
resistance:"Does that hurt, cunt? Get used to it. You're going to take every inch."{"style":"him"}
resistance:"I'll force it through, bitch, no matter how much you fight it."{"style":"him"}
resistance:"I'm going to break you, one way or another."
resistance:"I'll fuck your throat raw until you let me in, bitch."
resistance:"Engh. Her cunt tightens up when she's fighting ..."{"style":"him"}
resistance:"Shame her pussy isn't as tight as her throat."{"style":"him"}
resistance:"I guess the little slut doesn't like pain - she's dry. But I like the friction."{"style":"him"}
resistance:"[restight]"{"style":"him"}
resistance:"[resass]"{"style":"him"}

resass:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][ADD_TEARS][NORMAL_MOOD] Let me in, bitch."{"style":"him","next":"resass2"}
resass2:"Maybe I should fuck her ass, see if she's be a little more cooperative then?"{"style":"him","next":"resass3"}
resass3:"You want that, slut? No? Then let my cock into your throat."{"style":"him"}

restight:"She's tight for a slut, isn't she?"{"style":"him","next":"restight2"}
restight2:"I've heard it's even better when they're choking to death - maybe we should test that. {"style":"him","next":"restight3"}
restight3:"Heh. Would you like that, bitch? Choking to death on my cock? Maybe I'd forgive you, then."{"style":"him"}

///FEMALE RESIST///

resistance:"P-please, I c-can't take it all!"
resistance:"Baby, please, slow down - it hurts ..."
resistance:"I-I'm trying to take it all. Please, just give me time!"
resistance:"It's h-hard to concentrate ... h-he's fucking me hard ..."
resistance:"Can't you both slow down?"
resistance:"I'll try and take it all, if that's w-what you want ..."
resistance:"Will you forgive me, if I take it all?"
resistance:"I know I deserve it ..."
resistance:"Just give me a second ... I can handle it, if we go slower ..."
resistance:"I don't know if I can handle it ..."

resistance:"It h-hurts, but I can't give up!"{"style":"Thought"}
resistance:"Ugh, it feels like he's trying to tear my throat open."{"style":"Thought"}
resistance:"I have to please them - no matter what it takes ..."{"style":"Thought"}
resistance:"It's so hard to concentrate with his cock inside my pussy ..."{"style":"Thought"}
resistance:"I can't stop - I can't let him leave me!"{"style":"Thought"}

///MIXED RESIST///

resistance:"[resdeserve]"{"style":"him"}
resistance:"[resdearn]"{"style":"him"}
resistance:"[reswhine]"

resdeserve:"You're resisting me, cunt. Maybe you don't deserve a second chance."{"style":"him","next":"resdeserve2"}
redeserve2:"No, please! I can take it! Please, don't leave me!"{"next":"resdeserve3"}
redeserve3:'Then take. It. All."{"style":"him"}

researn:"You want to earn forgiveness, don't you, bitch?"{"style":"him","next":"researn2"}
resarn2:"Yes! I need you - "{"next":"researn2"}
researn3:"Then let me fuck your throat like you wanted him to fuck your cunt."{"style":"him"}

reswhine:"Please, I'm trying so hard to -"{"next":"reswhine2"}
reswhine2:"Could you shut her up? I'm sick of her whining."{"style":"him","next":"reswhine3"}
reswhine3:"Gladly. This is all your mouth is good for, cunt."{"style":"him"}

///MALE FIRST THROAT///

first_throat:"I'm going to force it in, bitch. You like how it feels so far? It's only going to get better."{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"I love seeing it bulge through your throat. Knowing it hurts you - Just makes me want to shove it deeper."{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"Are those tears real yet?"{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"You should see this little whore's face - she's begging already."{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"I can't wait to drive every inch of my cock into your throat, bitch - just like you deserve."{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"Guess you were practicing on other cocks again, huh, slut?"{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"Getting there, slut. Keep going."{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"Any other men shoved their cocks in your throat like this, bitch?"{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"Don't you fucking dare stop. Keep working his cock, too, like a good little fucktoy."{"style":"him"}
first_throat:"I bet you love having your throat ripped open, huh? You want more? Don't worry, you'll get it."{"style":"him"}

///FEMALE FIRST THROAT///

first_throat:"I'm doing good, right? I'm taking it ..."
first_throat:"Oh, it hurts - b-but I'll do it! I won't stop."
first_throat:"I c-can feel my throat getting looser ..."
first_throat:"D-do you like that, babe?"
first_throat:"I hope b-both of you are happy ..."
first_throat:"G-god, I forgot how thick your cock is! So much bigger than... um.."
first_throat:"Oh, god, I f-felt it slip in - see? I'll do anything for you!"
first_throat:"Hgh-aah - it hurts, but if this is what you want me to do... "
first_throat:"D-do you forgive me?"
first_throat:"Both your cocks feel so good inside me. Please, don't take them away ..."

first_throat:"He's going to shove it all in soon ..."{"style":"Thought"}
first_throat:"Please, just come already!"{"style":"Thought"}
first_throat:"N-not much longer - he'll have to stop soon ..."{"style":"Thought"}
first_throat:"Mngh, he's still pounding at my pussy, too ..."{"style":"Thought"}
first_throat:"Please, just get it over with ..."{"style":"Thought"}

///MALE FIRST DEEPTHROAT///

first_dt:"[firstdtwet]"{"style":"him"}
first_dt:"[]"
first_dt:"[]"

firstdtwet:"Nghn ... there. Every inch, cunt. Every inch of my cock is buried in your throat. You like that?"{"style":"him","next":"firstdtwet2"}
firstdtwet2:"She's fucking soaked, now. I guess she does."{"style":"him","next":"firstdtwet3"}
firstdtwet3:"Heh. I guess you like pain after all, bitch. Don't worry, it's not over yet."{"style":"him"}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.