Cum Sounds (1 Viewer)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Currently, we don't have a method of doing so. And since Konashion made SDT without releasing an .fla online, it would be difficult to change something in the game that is pretty much inaccessible to normal users, and a pain to programmers, seeing that the game cannot be decompiled and recompiled properly.

BUT, we have made progress adding sounds that don't overwrite old sounds, so it can't be that far off to change such things. I personally wanted to be able to adust Her breathing sound level, since right from the start, Her seems to breathe quite audibly. I suppose the Cum sound effect sounds a bit too ridiculous as well.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Seems like it could be done pretty eadily with the loaders proxy system.
This one doesn't even require Loader features - although it would be wise to use them (because they make it much easier to restore the original sounds when unloading the modded ones, or to load a whole bunch of cum-sound-replacer mods and have the game randomly select one during each spurt).

Post your audio files and we can create a simple demo mod.

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
OP you can get cumming sound files from all over the place. Skyrim modding resources, ero audiotapes; I actually have a shitton on one of my drives somewhere (I think) all nicely organized but I can't remember what in the hell I was planning to do with them, or what they're called. I'll just search the whole C: lol. I'm actually quite interested in this idea as well, but I have no coding experience and only ever modded bethesda games, avoiding scripts entirely. If stuntcock is still willing to make a demo mod I'll post some sounds as soon as I can locate them.

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
Here are a bunch of sounds from random sexlab mods on loverslab.com. A lot of them have choking, gagging, and other vocal noises mixed in, or are unsuitably long for SDT, and will probably have to be cut if you choose to use them. If OP isn't coming back, I could just pick from the ones I like that don't require too much editing.

Attachments

useful sounds to pick from.rar
8.3 MB · Views: 927

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.