cum inflation mod + belly physics (1 Viewer)

R

rombo

I don't know how many people like this . but there goes anyway
features:
- inflation with mouse button down (enable/disable with the "inflation" button on the up left corner)
- belly physics
it works even without cum so it's suitable for doggy style like animations
Sin nombre.png
View attachment CumInflationByRombo.swf

Last edited by a moderator:

ModGuy

Content Creator
You can reduce the SWF filesize to < 5kB with minimal effort.
Other than this, you've got a ton of boilerplate for a single element, might want to extract what you're actually using in to a separate FLA and publish only that.
Other potential improvements include using the loader provided controls and avoiding "Movieclip(root)".

stuntcock

Content Creator
How do you activate it?
It's a Loader mod. If you're trying to run it with the vanilla game then you're gonna have a bad time. If you run it through the Loader then it will activate immediately.

Suggestion: use the breastExpansionPlus mod by @sby instead. You can find it in his thread.

This mod isn't being maintained (because the author isn't around anymore). The code isn't great. It adds a permanent UI element to the scene. It won't work with alternate skin tones. The actual shape of the belly is a bit weird. sby's mod is intended for dynamic scenes (ie. belly grows in response to swallowing, instead of growing on-demand with mouse clicks) but it can be customized to enforce a specific min/max belly size regardless of in-game events.

Breadman1

Content Creator
Pretty good mod overall, I like the normal belly but I have always felt like it lacked some kind of jiggle movement like the breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.