Crossover Wrestling Federation - Black Widow vs Yoko Harmageddon (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
CWF - Black Widow vs Yoko Harmageddon

When Felicia was carried out of the arena, Kazumi Asakura’s voice boomed through the arena once more.

‘OUR FINAL MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR A ONE-FALL. MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM JAPAN AND COMING OUT FROM RETIREMENT; YOKO HARMAGEDDON!’

A large woman with the left side of her head shaved and long silver hair flowed down from her right side of the head. She wore light blue eye shadows and lipstick with what looked like a strange black tattoo under her left eye. Although her pale body was not as toned as the other CWF wrestlers but her heavy frame was still hard. She wore only white wrestling boots and gloves, her brown nipples hard and black hairy vagina exposed. In her hands was a kendo stick.

With her head held high, Rainbow Mika’s coach slowly walked towards the ring; wincing slightly as she used her kendo stick sometimes like a walking stick. She flexed one of her bicep as her fans cheered her on until she reached the ring. She slowly rolled into the ring and stood up, raising her kendo stick into the air, the crowd cheering loudly for her. When the cheering died down, Yoko leaned onto her kendo stick as Asakura’s voice boomed through the air again.

‘AND HER OPPONENT, FROM GERMANY AND MAKING HER DEBUT AT THE CWF; BLACK WIDOW!’

A young woman with brown hair tied into a pony-tail that hung to her right side and brown eyes strode confidently into the arena. She was naked saved for her light blue wrestling boots and wrist bands, her brown nipples hard and brown hairy vagina exposed. Her biceps and six-packs shone perfectly on her white toned body.

Black Widow smiled as she ran towards the ring, slapping high-fives with her fans. She did not stopped even when she was near to the ring, sliding into the ring and jumping immediately onto her feet. She posed and flexed her biceps, earning a louder cheer from the crowd. When the cheering died down, she face Yoko with a smirk.

‘It’s been a long time Yoko.’ Black Widow spoke in a heavy German accent. ‘I thought you retired from wrestling for good.’

Yoko smiled without betraying her resentment. ‘I thought I try this naked wrestling for once. Since my protege is making a name here, I can’t let her outshine me. I’m surprise to see you here.’

Black Widow smiled. ‘I want to try something different so I signed up for the CWF. This sure brings back memory. Remember the day we fought?’

Yoko’s smile fell and she growled. ‘How can I forget?’

Black Widow raised an eyebrow. ‘I can’t believe that after all these years, you still hold a grudge against me? Don’t you know when to bury the hatchet?’

‘After breaking my neck and waist and ending my wrestling career. there is no way I’m going to simply forget!’ Yoko snarled, hefting her kendo stick. ‘Time for my revenge!’

The bell rang and Yoko ran towards Black Widow but her opponent was faster. She ducked under Yoko’s arms and kicked her in the back of her knee, sending the larger woman onto her knees. then she grabbed her by the head and kneed her in the back of her head. Yoko grunted in pain as she brought her hands backwards, grabbing hold of Widow’s ankles and tripping her onto her back.

Widow grunted before screaming when Yoko rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her up and down, slamming her face-first into the mat like dusting a rug. After the fourth slam, Widow cushioned the impact with her arms and pulled her legs towards her; slamming her feet into Yoko’s breasts. Yoko grunted as she stumbled backwards, letting go of Widow. She growled and raised an elbow. slamming towards Widow.

Yoko yelped in pain when Widow rolled away at the last second, the larger woman’s elbow hitting the white canvas. Yoko hold her elbow as Widow rolled onto her feet, running towards Yoko and slide kicking her in the back. Yoko grunted loudly and screamed as Widow grabbed her by the hair, pulling her onto her feet.

Widow kneed Yoko twice in the face before placing one leg on the back of her head, slamming Yoko face-first into the mat. Yoko hold her face as Widow jumped onto her feet and jumped onto the ropes, leaping into the air and slamming both her knees into Yoko’s back. Yoko’s screams vibrated through the arena as her old injuries returned, her hands going to her lower back.

Yoko screamed louder as Widow sat on her back and yanked her head towards her, putting pressure on her neck and back in a camel clutch. Yoko screamed in agony as the pain in her back was unbearable, flailing her arms wildly but careful not to tap on the mat. The referee checked whether Yoko was all right, Widow continuing to apply pressure onto the two spots where she broke Yoko.

Great was her surprise when Yoko placed both her hands on Widow’s thighs and planted both her feet onto the mat, pushing Black Widow into the air. Widow yelped but began punching Yoko’s head, trying to make the larger woman release her. Yoko smirked and ran backwards, slamming Widow into the turnbuckle.

Widow gasped as it was her turn to massage her back but before her hands could touch her back, Yoko faced the turnbuckle and fell backwards; slamming Widow into the mat. With Yoko’s heavy frame crushing her, Widow screamed as she felt her ribcage caving in, lying under Yoko while weakly slamming her fists into her.

Yoko smirked as she got up, pulling Widow up onto her feet. She kneed her in the stomach and then in the crotch before lifting her into the air, slamming her onto her shoulders. Holding her by the head and by her thigh, Yoko slowly bent Widow’s back in a torture rack backbreaker. Widow’s screams filled the air as her spine was being bent, kicking her legs wildly in the air.

The referee checked on Black Widow to make sure she was all right as Yoko continued to apply pressure onto Widow’s spine, a soft popping sound coming from the German woman. When Yoko heard that pop, she lifted Widow off her shoulders and slammed her back onto her knee in a backbreaker. Widow coughed out saliva as Yoko pushed her of her knee, allowing widow to roll around the ring while arching her back. Yoko stood up and smirked down on her opponent.

‘How does it feel to have a semi-broken back bitch?’

‘You… fucking…. Cow!’ Black Widow screamed in rage as she got onto her knees and punched Yoko in her hairy vagina.

Yoko winced at the punch but grabbed hold of Widow’s arm, yanking her onto her feet and twisted her arm in a wrist lock. Widow grunted at the hold but managed to get one foot in between Yoko’s legs, sweeping her off her feet. Yoko gasped as she fell backwards, Black Widow falling after her ad landing on top of her.

Black Widow sat on Yoko’s stomach and grabbed hold of her head, slamming her head into the mat several times. She then dropped Yoko’s head onto the mat and began punching her breasts and face, treating her like a punching bag, before slamming a knee into Yoko’s vagina. Yoko groaned from the savage beating as Widow pulled her up onto her feet, sending a barrage of punches and kicks into Yoko.

Thinking that she had weakened Yoko enough, Black Widow ran towards the ropes and faced Yoko; her back on the ropes. Rebounding from the ropes, Widow ran back towards Yoko and leapt into the air, aiming a drop kick towards Yoko’s face.

Great was her surprise when Yoko simply caught both her feet in mid-air and slammed her down into the mat. Yoko roared as she lifted Black Widow like a rag doll and slammed her three times into the mat before swinging her in a circle, throwing her into a corner. Black Widow yelped when she hit the corner, her hands hanging onto the ropes.

The German woman screamed in pain when Yoko slammed into her, pressing her deeper into the turnbuckle. Yoko took a step back to allow Black Widow to fall backwards, her eyes glazed and breathing heavily. With a smirk she pulled Black Widow onto her feet and lifted her on top of the turnbuckle, making the German woman faced her.

Yoko picked up her kendo stick and shoved the tip deep into Black Widow’s vagina, rubbing it inside and out of her clitoris. Black Widow screamed in ecstasy as she felt the long wooden weapon rubbing her insides, the tip poking her sensitive spot. She raised her hands to grab hold of the kendo stick but she was too slow. She howled lewdly as she orgasmed all over the kendo stick, cum now coating the weapon.

Yoko chuckled and pulled the weapon out from Black Widow’s leaking vagina, licking some of the cum off her kendo stick. She tossed her weapon aside and grabbed hold of Black Widow’s throat, lifting her off the turnbuckle. She carried the dazed Widow to the centre of the ring before choke-slamming her onto her knee, almost breaking her back.

Black Widow screamed in agony as Yoko lifted her up into the air again and choke-slammed her into the mat. Then she rolled Black Widow onto her stomach and sat on her back, pulling her legs towards her in a double Boston crab hold. Widow screamed as tears flowed down her eyes, her arms reaching for the ropes while Yoko applied more pressure onto her spine. When another soft pop came from her back, Black Widow had enough. She began slamming her palms onto the mat and the referee signalled the end of the match.

Yoko smirked and got off Black Widow, the German woman crying and massaging her tortured back. Yoko pumped her fists into the air as her name was being chanted by the crowd, Asakura announcing her as the winner.

‘WINNER BY SUBMISSION: YOKO HARMAGEDDON!’

Yoko grinned as she stood in the ring, her hands on her hips, as she took in the cheering. Looked like she had not lost her touch. She approached the referee and whispered into her ear. The referee nodded and slid out of the ring and disappeared under the ring. As she waited, Yoko kicked Black Widow on her back; looking down at her.

‘Luckily for you, I have no intention of destroying your wrestling career like you did to me. So I’m going to humiliate you a bit.’

The referee came back with a shaver, which Yoko snatched from her. She sat on Black Widow’s stomach and slowly shaved the hair off her head, Black Widow crying and tried to resist. Soon Black Widow’s head was shaved and her brown hair laid on the mat. Yoko laughed and tossed the shaver over her shoulders before slamming her hairy vagina onto Black Widow’s face. She sigh with relief as she orgasmed all over Black Widow’s face.

With Black Widow’s humiliation completed, Yoko got off the cum-covered Black Widow and picked up her kendo stick; slowly making her way to the backstage. When Yoko exited the arena, CWF aides rushed towards the ring to carry Black Widow to the in the infirmary. When every fighter was gone, the lights returned to the arena and the spectators began filing out of the arena. Asakura’s voice filled the air once more.

‘THAT’S ALL FOR TONIGHT’S FOLKS! GOOD NIGHT AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME! BYE NOW!’

When the last spectator left the arena, the lights slowly dimmed off; leaving the arena in darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.