costume and some dynamic hair for the new Pokemon Gym Leader Nessa from Sword and Shield- FILLED (1 Viewer)

HarshBoy16

Potential Patron
Here are a few Reference Images, one for the hair and one for the dress. Thanks in advance and sorry if the references are not good enough, this is my first time doing this.

Hair Reference:-

Costume Reference (That isn't her, but it's her costume):-

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

krlsmnk

Potential Patron
Been a few months. Anyone working on this? Would love to see it as well.

EDIT: I found a static hair for this character, but have not been able to locate a costume.

Last edited:

Masterdragon

Content Creator
Been a few months. Anyone working on this? Would love to see it as well.

EDIT: I found a static hair for this character, but have not been able to locate a costume.

Made the outfit. (Keep in mind this is my first outfit, so I might have done things wrong)
The static hair mentioned by krlsmnk btw. (made by Samoth)

Also the breasts don't grow/shrink with the slider (Not sure if there is a fast way to do this)
screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Masterdragon

Content Creator
fleet fleet I think this can be marked as filled, correct? (not sure if its common to ping you for that or if that can be done by someone else too, so sorry in advance if this is not common ^^)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
fleet fleet I think this can be marked as filled, correct? (not sure if its common to ping you for that or if that can be done by someone else too, so sorry in advance if this is not common ^^)

Yes, this can be marked as filled, which I will do and move to the 'filled SDT requests" section. I usually visit Undertow every day and move completed requests when I notice them, but I sometimes miss one, so it's okay to 'ping' me.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.