Cosplayer with pervert (1 Viewer)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack ;D

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, lol. Let's get to it! The story behind this one basically goes a little something like this:

You will play as a guy attending an anime convention, pretending to be working for a magazine called, 'Pink Candy'. You are on a mission! You must find a girl naive enough to buy your story and trick her into giving you a blowjob. Congratulations! After quite a few rejections, you manage to find a girl who is timid, but eager to jump right on the train to fame!

You come to an agreement and tell her that if she gives you a blowjob, she will be considered for a 12 page cover story in the magazine. Obviously, this magazine doesn't exist, but hey..she's naive, so let's not focus on small details, okay? A few things you need to know about the girl. Yes, she's timid, and she's never done this sort of thing before, but..she does have a slightly perverted side to her. "Why?" you ask?

Well, she enjoys playing H-Games, watching hentai, reading doujins, you name it. Her friends only see the "I wanna be Japanese!" weeaboo side of her though. I'm sure you know the type of girls I'm talking about, heh. Bear in mind, while using this dialogue, the use of:

Uguu~, Kawaii, Sugoi, Onii-chan, etc.

are just meant to be as a joke. I have met plenty of girls who throw random Japanese, they've heard in anime, in their sentences (online or offline) when talking because they think it's cool. So yeah, please don't think I'm doing that seriously and I honestly think people talk that way, lol.

So yeah, just have some fun with the weeaboo cosplaying girl! The wonderful thing about this dialogue is that it fits any character. It will make a lot more sense when we have more outfits for the game, but it's still good on its own as well. Since she's a little willing, I'd put the resistance for her mouth down to 40% or so and I'd put the resistance on her throat up to about 70%.

I would leave her hands on her legs or put them on his legs though. Even if you get a little forceful with her, some of the lines won't make sense if you keep her hands behind her back. Anyway, that's just my opinion though.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

EDIT: Okay, whoever is editing my post and putting "I suck cocks" in random spots, knock it off, lol.

EDIT: Gah. Just noticed there was a slight error in one of the cum_in_eye lines. Sorry about that. I fixed the error.

Attachments

Cosplayer with pervert.txt
15.5 KB · Views: 15,608

DioBrando

Potential Patron
You did it again.i aint read all of it yet but just from the first few lines that i read i can tell this one is gonna be good.(lol and i think the girl doing the voice for the run away girl would do well on this one to...just my opinion.)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
DioBrando said:
You did it again.i aint read all of it yet but just from the first few lines that i read i can tell this one is gonna be good.(lol and i think the girl doing the voice for the run away girl would do well on this one to...just my opinion.)

Yeah, her voice would be good for this. I'd need to get her to do something a little more..mmmm..probably 'bubbly' sounding though. I don't want it sound exactly like the Runaway Girl voice since that girl is timid and trusting, whereas this one is timid and naive.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
Well,like i said,no complaints from me.i appreciate what you two are working on already so thats just me giving my opinion when i say she should voice it.you guys make a hell of a team though lol.

flambot

Potential Patron
Thanks for this, you really made quite a gem once again.

Do you think you might have time one day to try a comics related dialouge? You have such an entertaining writing style and there's such an abundance of good comic character imports out there, I smile at the thought of what you could do with a character like Harley Quinn or something, heh.

Keep up the good work.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
flambot said:
Thanks for this, you really made quite a gem once again.

Do you think you might have time one day to try a comics related dialouge? You have such an entertaining writing style and there's such an abundance of good comic character imports out there, I smile at the thought of what you could do with a character like Harley Quinn or something, heh.

Keep up the good work.

Oh, well..ummm..that would be pretty difficult for me! I don't read comics, so I'm unfamiliar with the characters, lol. I try to stick with stuff I know so I don't throw out incorrect interpretations and whatnot. It's not that I would mind doing it, but I just feel like I'd have a really hard time putting something together of good quality with such limited knowledge ;o;

Croix

Potential Patron
I think the girl who did the InsecureGirl audio dialogue should do this one too. Her voice is just too cute and perfect for a cosplayer...

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Croix said:
I think the girl who did the InsecureGirl audio dialogue should do this one too. Her voice is just too cute and perfect for a cosplayer...

You may be right. I heard her voice and it is rather cute, but I'm confident my VA can pull it off too. She'll probably use a voice similar to the voice she plans on using for my Runaway Girl dialogue, just imagined it more "bubbly" I guess. If you haven't heard the audio sample for Runaway Girl yet, go check out the thread and download it, then you'll know what I mean. Her voice makes your heart melt~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.