Cool flash game (1 Viewer)

arrer21

Potential Patron
was searching around and i found this :)
?????????
there's some other games there to!. i dunno if i'm the only one having sound issues cuz i can't hear jack shit when i play them lol. let me know if the sound works for you guys!
Here's a little video i made as well
[video=dailymotion;k2KY5KM427BfYk3ZPn4]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2KY5KM427BfYk3ZPn4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Thinker

Potential Patron
Interesting ... seems very incomplete.

Is there just the Spiderlady monster?
At one point I got the girl stripped naked but couldn't figure out how to do it after that.
Does the level go anywhere?

unknown

Potential Patron
Oh I just know It and I'm so afraid that this flash game is so incomplete.
Thanks anyway Arrer21 :)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I had already found the author's blog before but I didn't think anyone would be interested in his works, as many of them are random by nature (seriously, some of them are so funny or disturbing that they become a total cockblock, but they are still fun as hell to see anyway)

arrer21

Potential Patron
I had already found the author's blog before but I didn't think anyone would be interested in his works, as many of them are random by nature (seriously, some of them are so funny or disturbing that they become a total cockblock, but they are still fun as hell to see anyway)

Would you mind posting the developer's blog site please if you still remember it? I'd love to see what stuff he has there

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Would you mind posting the developer's blog site please if you still remember it? I'd love to see what stuff he has there

No problem, it's here: 無料エロゲブログ
And his flash productions are in エロゲ一覧 (It's the second option in the top menu)

I'm afraid to tell that it is probably one of the messiest blogs I have ever seen, so it's actually difficult to find something even if you knew japanese. Anyway, good hunting

EDIT: GODDAMMIT CHROME Y U NO TYPE JAPANESE CHARS PROPERLY

H

Hamger

was searching around and i found this :)
?????????
there's some other games there to!. i dunno if i'm the only one having sound issues cuz i can't hear jack shit when i play them lol. let me know if the sound works for you guys!
Here's a little video i made as well
[video=dailymotion;k5D6kwQx4mHKs73WRCH]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5D6kwQx4mHKs73WRCH[/video]

Nice find man im really into yuri stuff especially monster type thanks a million :)

- - - Updated - - -

No problem, it's here: 無料エロゲブログ
And his flash productions are in エロゲ一覧 (It's the second option in the top menu)

I'm afraid to tell that it is probably one of the messiest blogs I have ever seen, so it's actually difficult to find something even if you knew japanese. Anyway, good hunting

EDIT: GODDAMMIT CHROME Y U NO TYPE JAPANESE CHARS PROPERLY

nice he let you download it as well :D

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
You can't actually do anything in that demo, or? Every time I jump onto a spider girl she does a short get-hit animation and when she tries to jump at me nothing happens.

Jay

Potential Patron
What's the Dash key? V? Pressing UP+V doesn't do anything for me.
You might be playing the wrong game ;P The one with Patchouli has NO sex scenes, there's absolutely nothing to do in that game.
The other game uses the same enemies but does have scenes. Here: ??????????????

cybeast

Potential Patron
You might be playing the wrong game ;P The one with Patchouli has NO sex scenes, there's absolutely nothing to do in that game.
The other game uses the same enemies but does have scenes. Here: ??????????????

You mean Remilia :p

Also yes, I still prefer that the author will continue the Remilia one seeing how the new one (aka the generic girl) got that slashing combo which really fits Remilia...

H

Hamger

You can't actually do anything in that demo, or? Every time I jump onto a spider girl she does a short get-hit animation and when she tries to jump at me nothing happens.

there 2 versions one that has animation and dash etc and the other one where it a bigger version but he discountinued that just go to my link above and download the 178 mb one that the animated one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.