[Flash/Browser] Condom Man (Revised) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter DudePerson1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

DudePerson1

Thought I'd go ahead and link:

Edit: Sorry, noob. I have a bad case of not RTFM... Description: Run-and-rape platformer, you're some middle-aged perverted rapist that runs around raping random women along the way. The revised edition replaced all the male characters with female ones. Avoid cops, zombie chicks, cops on dogs, and dripping sewer pipes to avoid losing lives (condoms). Pick up condoms for more lives. Plus symbols give you an extra life, and additionally let you rape cops and cops on dogs. Male symbol gives you no extra life, but lets you rape cops and cops on dogs. The person who did the revised version is working on some new similar game, or so (s)he said.

Condom Man (Revised):

swfchan: CMwRequest.swf

This is a general improvement over the old Condom Man (Link below), in that all the enemies were changed to female. It's not all that great, but it's definitely something. The one who made the revised version is planning on making another flash game that's similar. Discussion is here:
/f/ - Flash

Old Condom Man:
swfchan: condom-man.swf

Old Condom Man Hacked:
swfchan: condommanhackedEXT.swf

Enjoy, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
hmm, that's a vast improvement :O

He did a great job turning a stupid perverse game into something that's actually funny and sexy at the same time

F

Frozen Lich

Yep.. thats true....
Not for Partys but hell.. it makes alot of fun when your normally busy with paperwork :D

silly587

Potential Patron
Pretty good. I love it. Even the enemies are do-able, so that's great. I also like how they've upped the speed of the character.

Maxmizer

Potential Patron
That was way better than the original. One thing though, Is there any way to get that zombie/vampire chick?

O

officerlumpy

That was way better than the original. One thing though, Is there any way to get that zombie/vampire chick?
Nope, not unless they have the girl symbol bonus on the same map as the vampire/zombie, which isn't in there... yet :)

jmonster141

Potential Patron
Not gonna lie, I do enjoy the revised version a LOT better. The character moves a lot faster and almost every attack is a sex attack. :)

True Succubus

Potential Patron
That undead girl is...So...Damn...Sexy.

Fair game really, good little pass time, the ending was amusing too.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
You play as the name giving Condom Man and try to rape women; your enemies are police men, man eating plants and watchdogs, who turn the tables if they get you. There's a powerup with which you can even take advantage of those foes.
In the revised version allmost all enemies have been replaced by women and the game as been made much much easier.

Krecik

Potential Patron
Thanks, really nice game :) The revised version of course. Although the ending is kinda disappointing...

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
by the way, DudePerson1 if you ever come back here, can you post the link to where the author is saying he/she is making a new one? So we can track it's progress and post it here too when it is finished :)

When I click on the link I get I a 404 :/

I just tested myself today after you posted this, it works for me, I get to the page with the game and can download/play it from those pages ;)
The site goes down every now and then though and some ISPs block 4chan pages and 4chan also blocks some IP addresses for whatever random reasons.

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I took your words to heart and clicked the link a coulpe of more times and it's working now! thanks! I forgot the most basic rules of computers, if it doesn't work, try again three more times! XD thanks again!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I took your words to heart and clicked the link a coulpe of more times and it's working now! thanks! I forgot the most basic rules of computers, if it doesn't work, try again three more times! XD thanks again!

haha, no problem :)

H

hadem1

Does anyone still have it? Reupload please? The link are expired (i guess?). Both swfchan or 4chan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.