Computers Are Confusing Things... (1 Viewer)

K

kerry

So I've been using SDT for a little while and wanted to start using mods, you know, to spice things up a bit. The problem is, I can only use .swf mods since I have no idea how to get the loader to work.
I know practically nothing about tech stuff, so I see these tutorials with "mod file this" and "export that", which to me is a ton of gibberish. After hours of blundering and installing the wrong things, I am now desperate enough to come to this forum and ask straight out, regardless if I sound like a complete idiot or not.
Is there anyone out there that can really dumb this down, possibly omitting all the computer jargon? Normally with enough trial and error, I figure this stuff out eventually, but I've met my match. I just need this to be explained as simply as possible. My objective is to obtain the flash projector thing and the loader, the mods I should be able to sort out myself.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is there anyone out there that can really dumb this down, possibly omitting all the computer jargon?
There's a newbie guide but it includes some computer jargon.

My objective is to obtain the flash projector thing and the loader, the mods I should be able to sort out myself.
Visit sby's thread and download his Loader Pack. It includes a large set of pre-installed mods, but you don't need to do anything about them. They'll all load automatically when the game starts up. You can subsequently explore these features (and customize the game) through trial-and-error clicking on the menu buttons (to load new clothing, switch sexual positions, etc). If you get overwhelmed then you can click the big Reset button to return to a basic default fellatio scene.

sby's pack includes several SWF files but you don't need to deal with them. After unpacking the ZIP file (which is the one technical activity which you cannot skip), you'll find a shortcut named "play SDT Loader". Double-click that thing and it will automatically start the Flash Player Projector (which is included within the package) and then open the appropriate SWF file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.