Collaborative ryona story/game (1 Viewer)

Does this interest you?

• Yes, and I would contribute

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Yes, but I would not contribute

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Hmm... I have an idea for something similar to Samara from ME2 personality wise. I guess in RP terms they're usually called Justicar, Lawbringer, or maybe Paladin. She would excel in formal combat but be weak against rogue/sneak types that don't fight toe to toe.

noice1

Potential Patron
Hmm... I have an idea for something similar to Samara from ME2 personality wise. I guess in RP terms they're usually called Justicar, Lawbringer, or maybe Paladin. She would excel in formal combat but be weak against rogue/sneak types that don't fight toe to toe.

I loved her character. Elder, wise, kind of like a galactic...er, yeah, let's just stick with Justicar. I like the use of biotics for telekinesis or arcane that deals in mental magics, such as illusions or manipulation.

K

keeblerelf

This is a great idea, and I'd love to contribute, but my habits are about as consistent as a sea breeze these days.

H

handofdoz

dont check in often enough to be of much help here, but sounds like an awsome idea :D good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.