Chocolina Outfit (1 Viewer)

Dicktip

Potential Patron
I've been pretty stunned by the lack of pr0n involving Chocolina from FFXIII-2, and I was thinking about it and I figured perhaps some kind soul would be interested in giving her outfit a shot. I can't be the only one who wants this, right?

2074924-ff132_large.png

2316932-medium.jpg

25453.jpg

It's hard to even find good pictures of her for reference, but hopefully those will manage. I dunno how feasible the feathers and whatnot are, but if someone out there wants to give it a shot, that'd be rad.

NetNavi

Potential Patron
By lack, he means completely non-existent. I'm really quite surprised at the absence of Chocolina 34 and would find it amusing if a hair import or outfit import got made.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
NetNavi said:
By lack, he means completely non-existent. I'm really quite surprised at the absence of Chocolina 34 and would find it amusing if a hair import or outfit import got made.
A chocobo girl?

heliosinfinity

Potential Patron
If this is actually made where you dont need the loader for it to run huge probs to whoever makes it and to the original requester because this seems EXTREMELY complicated to make O.O

Calla

Content Creator
heliosinfinity said:
If this is actually made where you dont need the loader for it to run huge probs to whoever makes it

Huh, how? This isn't possible until official costumes import is implemented, no? And what's wrong with using the Loader?

heliosinfinity said:
because this seems EXTREMELY complicated to make O.O

Why? Actually, it seems pretty easy. Make ONE feather and clone it several times in different proportions and places and you have over 50% of the costume done already. But I think the character is not famous enough to get attention.

mike

Casual Client
That's pretty much what I see when I look at her (i.e. human chicken)...so not particularly interested by it.

Zw-Chicken_Suit_2.png

heliosinfinity

Potential Patron
nothings wrong with the loader i just dont know how to work it despite the many many walkthroughs they have on how to use it and i think your right its impossible to have a costume like this or any without the loader atleast until one day when it is possible :D

Kyro

Potential Patron
0ndpM-1.jpg

(random is random, don't pay much attention to it >.>)

heliosinfinity said:
nothings wrong with the loader i just dont know how to work it despite the many many walkthroughs they have on how to use it and i think your right its impossible to have a costume like this or any without the loader atleast until one day when it is possible :D

''despite the many many walkthroughs'', Good so I presume you have read them carefully? Y DO U STILL NO KNO HOW TO WORK IT?! But seriously it's not rocket science, all you have to do is exactly do what those ''walkthroughs'' says...

And just curious, what do you not know how to work about it? >.>

Edit: 3 months-ish late... Gah! But meh... >.>

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
I think Synonymous is planning on making a Chocolina outfit. Maybe you should contact him.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2710.50

Synonymous

Content Creator
Yeah so I made her hat.
First attempt looked really flat when I colored it in. Then I tried giving a feather-y look which failed.

The second attempt involved a vector trace of a really good bitmap ref, which is this.
Good news is that I didn't have to draw anything. Absolutely nothing. Yay.
What do you guys think?
[attachimg=1]
[attachurl=2]

Chicken feet tomorrow.

Oh yeah, someone should make her hair.

Attachments

• choco_hat.jpg
    choco_hat.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,905
choco_hat.swf
54.9 KB · Views: 158

Kyro

Potential Patron
Hmm, not bad I guess* but the bird head is a part of it not a separate piece like it looks like in the screen shot**. Also its a bit too dark a red and don't forget its ''tail''. Oh! And could be a little bigger so it doesn't look like a bean hat and more like a hat***. >.>

*What I meant is ''it a good!'', in kinda detail whore mode when made post. >.>

**Well without the black out line of the main bit at the bit what separates the pieces it will look better.

***Then again... Size might be alright and any bigger it would probably be pecking him...

(could say more but then probably will be detail whoring and meh this just my opinion >.>)

Edit: Yeah the size does look a little bit small but any bigger and it will be going more through 'him'' than it already is. To me I see the hat looking a bit out of place being that dark a red compared to the rest. You would really want it to be more of a brighter red. >.>

(post ain't organised but meh haven't got time to make it more tidy >.>)

Faceless

Content Creator
The outline is rather pronounced, especially contrasted to Lightning's hair, but other than that, vectorization was a good choice.

Synonymous

Content Creator
I changed her hat a bit, the outlines are less thick. And it's just a tiny bit bigger. I think it's what Kyro was talking about?
Also I added her feet and tail feathers using vector tracing again.
The tail feathers are probably too small... I'll check again, I forgot.

[attachimg=1]
[attachurl=2]

For great justice, Lightning.

Chicken wings and the rest of her clothes by the end of this week.
I'll put something like a "finished" upload here so you guys can help iron it out before I put it on my main thread.

I'll try my best to make the complete for SDT too because some people don't like using the loader. I'm leaning towards using Dante's handy template because of the inevitable forearm issues, though.
[attachimg=3]

Attachments

• choco_4.jpg
    choco_4.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,861
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,826
choco_4.swf
70.9 KB · Views: 172

ModGuy

Content Creator
Synonymous said:
I'll try my best to make the complete for SDT too because some people don't like using the loader. I'm leaning towards using Dante's handy template because of the inevitable forearm issues, though.

Pros and cons to each.
Official mods are limited but stable, loader mods can be loaded in bulk and have a lot more control... but need the loader which breaks after big updates (people seem to have forgotten custom resolves).
I'd prefer criticism rather than outright dismissal, but that'd probably be "such a pain in the ass" too.
Ah well, they're missing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.