Change all parts (1 Viewer)

gberna90

Potential Patron
i'm starting with mod and i would to make tigress from kung fu panda. To make her more real i would to change the shape of the object, for example the eye, not only the iris but all shapes: sclera, eyelashes...
or also change the dimension, for example change the joint position (point of rotation of parts) or make shorter leg...
I don't know if it possible to change this things in a mod. I need a list with all the parts and code for modify them.
i try the faceless mod template, but i hope could be more code for other parts

nathan_dice

Potential Patron
Greetings

As I can tell from the modding I have been doing, things like eyes, noses and ears can't be modded DIRECTELY.
If you want to change the eye, you have to edit some kind of "cover" mod that can make the player think the eye shape is diferente. Align it in a way that the blinking does not look unnatural.

Same for mouth: only half of the upper lip can be covered without any major problems, so if you do an anthro character, you need to carefully align things over the upper lip in a way that closing the mouth or speaking still looks good.

Got it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.