1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change all parts

Discussion in 'Help' started by gberna90, Jan 19, 2014.

1. gberna90

gberna90 Potential Patron

i'm starting with mod and i would to make tigress from kung fu panda. To make her more real i would to change the shape of the object, for example the eye, not only the iris but all shapes: sclera, eyelashes...
    or also change the dimension, for example change the joint position (point of rotation of parts) or make shorter leg...
    I don't know if it possible to change this things in a mod. I need a list with all the parts and code for modify them.
    i try the faceless mod template, but i hope could be more code for other parts

2. gberna90

gberna90 Potential Patron

nobody has a solution?
    to start with the eye, how import custom shape?

3. nathan_dice

nathan_dice Potential Patron

Greetings

As I can tell from the modding I have been doing, things like eyes, noses and ears can't be modded DIRECTELY.
    If you want to change the eye, you have to edit some kind of "cover" mod that can make the player think the eye shape is diferente. Align it in a way that the blinking does not look unnatural.

Same for mouth: only half of the upper lip can be covered without any major problems, so if you do an anthro character, you need to carefully align things over the upper lip in a way that closing the mouth or speaking still looks good.

Got it?