cause gumjobs are the bomb granny (1 Viewer)

srotu

Potential Patron
if you have never had a gumjob just know its the bomb you dont have to worry about teeth so i thought granny from twitty bird would do and as you can see in the second pic granny loves cock

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 219
  • bugsbunnyeaster-03.jpg
    bugsbunnyeaster-03.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 189

Mak

Content Creator
Here ya go. It seemed simple enough and I needed something to do that wouldn't be rage inducing during rolling blackouts. They're updating the power grid in the neighbourhood.

For any future requests you might make, side shots are best, I didn't even have to scroll down in google images to find one for granny.

Attachments

• gran.png
    gran.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 391
  • granny.png
    granny.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 237

srotu

Potential Patron
Mak said:
Here ya go. It seemed simple enough and I needed something to do that wouldn't be rage inducing during rolling blackouts. They're updating the power grid in the neighbourhood.

For any future requests you might make, side shots are best, I didn't even have to scroll down in google images to find one for granny.
thank you mak i kind posted the request as a joke figuring we had so many young ones request that i would toss a gilf in the ring maybe i should have asked for granny from teh beverly hillbillies

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
I have never considered this before. But coming to think about it, most women do have problems keeping their teeth off the cock during oral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.