Can't download clothing for SDT (1 Viewer)

Atomic

Potential Patron
Hi I recently tried downloading clothing for the SDT loader, I downloaded pink socks completely fine with no issue but then I went to download 2 other separate pieces in which nothing happened when I pressed the download button. I could look in the little bottom left thing and see processing request or whatever but then just, nothing happened. I cleared my cache but it once again didn't do anything. Maybe I should clear it then restart my browser?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I went to download 2 other separate pieces in which nothing happened when I pressed the download button. I could look in the little bottom left thing and see processing request or whatever but then just, nothing happened.
If you're referring to files hosted on the Undertow Downloads manager then please provide a link to each of the unreliable files. A staff member will investigate.

-------------​

If you're referring to offsite links using the solidfiles filehost, then that's a "known issue." SolidFiles was a reliable platform for many years; several SDT modders uploaded their complete portfolios onto it. It has recently undergone a significant change in its UX; it now seeks to stubbornly prevent users from downloading files if they are using adblock. Obviously, the owners want to ensure a healthy ad revenue so that they can pay their bills and keep their service online. Unfortunately ... some of the advertisements are malicious, and will install unwanted software onto your PC.

I have had some success in downloading from SolidFiles by using Microsoft Edge. Chrome and Firefox have been less reliable for me, due to script-blocking or ad-blocking extensions in those browsers.

fleet fleet has advised many of the involved SDT modders to transfer their work onto a more suitable filehosting platform (such as the Undertow service). In many cases, the modder in question is no longer active on the forum -- so he may not be aware of the issue, or he may not care enough to spend hours re-uploading his files. If any site user is willing to volunteer a few hours of their spare time on tedious copy-paste rehosting work, then please contact fleet fleet or myself for details.

Atomic

Potential Patron
If you're referring to files hosted on the Undertow Downloads manager then please provide a link to each of the unreliable files. A staff member will investigate.

-------------​

If you're referring to offsite links using the solidfiles filehost, then that's a "known issue." SolidFiles was a reliable platform for many years; several SDT modders uploaded their complete portfolios onto it. It has recently undergone a significant change in its UX; it now seeks to stubbornly prevent users from downloading files if they are using adblock. Obviously, the owners want to ensure a healthy ad revenue so that they can pay their bills and keep their service online. Unfortunately ... some of the advertisements are malicious, and will install unwanted software onto your PC.

I have had some success in downloading from SolidFiles by using Microsoft Edge. Chrome and Firefox have been less reliable for me, due to script-blocking or ad-blocking extensions in those browsers.

fleet fleet has advised many of the involved SDT modders to transfer their work onto a more suitable filehosting platform (such as the Undertow service). In many cases, the modder in question is no longer active on the forum -- so he may not be aware of the issue, or he may not care enough to spend hours re-uploading his files. If any site user is willing to volunteer a few hours of their spare time on tedious copy-paste rehosting work, then please contact fleet fleet or myself for details.
Okay im not sure which it was, I don't use a adblock but it was a blue box that said "Download" with the file size under it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I can't help you unless you tell me where the files are (please provide links).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.