[CANCELED] Business and open business jacket modifications (1 Viewer)

Jaxx

Content Creator
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some specific modifications of the Business Jacket - No Blouse and the Open Business jacket that I saw released by @dantethedarkprince
I would need those modifications to match the school rumble uniform jacket below, but I definitely do not need another brand new pieces of clothing as the business jacket would do just fine.
266741SRending5.jpg

Now, about the modifications :

Best case scenario

The Business Jacket - No Blouse
  • Removal of the collar from the mod in order to load any other one.
  • Removal of the bra part (or whatever is covering her breasts).
  • Make the jacket an overtop piece, in order to be able to user a shirt under it. Currently, the open jacket used as an overtop with moreclothing let appears different parts of what's beneath.
  • Make it RGB adjustable with the second RGB slider from the top slot, in order to choose different colors for the top under it, and the jacket. I'd prefer not to use the collar RGB slider as it is often the case because I'll very likely use a collar with it and would like to choose its own color.
  • Ensure that it is breast adjustable depending on how the jacket cover her breasts. It might prove unecessary unless someone plans to make a character with very huge boobs, but I have no idea how the underneath shirt would look with the jacket with fair big boobs.
The Open Business Jacket
  • Make it RGB adjustable in the same way than the Business Jacket (with the second top RBG slot). There is an RGB adjustable version in the @sby moreclothing package where the open business jacket is RGB adjustable but with the first slider, it's impossible to use a top under it with a different color. Please note that the fact that the color sleeves must be set with the armwear RGB slider is definitely not an issue to me. :smile:
  • Make it an overtop piece in the same way than the Business Jacket.
The Open Business Jacket V2
  • This version could just be a top piece, overtop is not needed
  • RGB adjustable with any of the RGB top slider
  • Adding a white open shirt, a small piece of overflowing shirt, just like if a shirt was opened under the open jacket, wich should not require any breast adjustment mechanism. Should we see discreet shirt buttons would be a really nice addition but is not mandatory.
Minimum requirements
Business and Open Business Jacket
  • Should RGB adjustment with the second top RGB slider prove to be too much work, solid color (R 174, V 144, B 96) would be enough for what I need.
  • If making it an overtop piece is not achievable or too much work, including a white closed shirt will be fine, but unfortunately the Business Jacket with blouse doen't match (Business Jacket - No Blouse only)
This all seems very clear in my head but I might have overlooked some things necessary to fulfill my request. If so, please tell me what can I do to help and I'll do everything I can to answer it :smile:
I absolutely do not know if @dantethedarkprince wants to do it himself or agrees that someone modify his work, and I'm definitely not asking for disregarding any author wishes in that matter.

Thanks in advance to all the artists who will consider my request :smile:

[EDIT]: I managed to learn how to make loader mods last week. I did what I need without needing to bother anyone with this :smile:
Thank you to all who helped me to understand how it has to be done!
I'll release my work eventually, many things remains to be done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.