~ Can I have the moreClothing mod and animTools enabled at the same time? If so, how? (1 Viewer)

some_anonymous_ nub

Potential Patron
As the thread's name suggests, I need some info on this. There's probably a thread somewhere that I haven't found explaining, but I gave up trying for 10 minutes.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
If you are talking about using animtools editor in loader mode, there's a setting for this in animtools settings file. Enabling this will allow you to edit positions inside the loader.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Sadly I don't have my settings file in front of me otherwise I'd point you to where the setting is within the file itself.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Put the SWF files from each mod into your [game folder]\Mods\$INIT$ folder. Edit Mods.txt in that folder and add the filenames of the SWF files. For each mod, there's also a settings file which you need to put into your [game folder]\Settings folder.

edit: for moreclothing, you also need to put the "moreclothingmods" into the ½INIT$ folder.

The setting that Deltavoid mentions is called "enableinloaderediting" which you can find in the animtoolsVxxsettings.txt. If you set it to 1, it will allow you to edit positions in game. I myself prefer to have it set to 0 and just keep a copy of the SWF file in the game folder, so that I don't have to edit the settings file each time I want to edit/create a position.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
I have mine set to 1 so I can switch the doggystyles to vaginal on the fly. Also edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 you don't need to switch the setting to use the normal editor. I have mine set to 1 and I can still load animtools in editor mode directly from my sdt root folder into projector. No second settings file either.

some_anonymous_ nub

Potential Patron
Thanks for the rapid responses (i was expecting to wait a day for an answer). Along with the info you guys have given, I believe I have found a solution to my problem.

now its time to experiment :p

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I have mine set to 1 so I can switch the doggystyles to vaginal on the fly. Also edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 you don't need to switch the setting to use the normal editor. I have mine set to 1 and I can still load animtools in editor mode directly from my sdt root folder into projector. No second settings file either.

My trouble is that enabling that setting is really painful for my already struggling linux box...

sby

Content Creator
Coder
are you not able to use the quickload positions with animtools normally loaded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.