Bullet Girls Phantasia Mod (1 Viewer)

wind_bell

Casual Client
I bare the chest of the model with the largest breasts of Ortenia Knight Outfits and Bunny Girl Suits.
The breast shape has also been reshaped, larger, and nipples added.

It also includes a patch to change the breasts of all characters to the largest size.

bgp_big_boobs_and_nipples_patch.jpg bgp_big_boobs_and_nipples_patch_1.jpg bgp_big_boobs_and_nipples_patch_2.jpg

Links to modification tools.
All of these documents are written in Japanese, so please translate them.

Tool for extracting and replacing CPK files:

Tool for extracting and replacing texture data in AIF and ASF files:

ASF file importer and mesh exporter for Blender 2.80 or later, and a tool to reflect exported mesh to ASF file:
io_import_bgp_asf_20210123
io_export_mesh_for_modify_asf_20210123

edit:
Added Halterneck Sweater.

edit2:
Added links to modding tools.

edit3:
Added Bunny Girl Suit patch V2.

edit4:
Changed modify_asf download link to new version.

edit5:
Changed URLs of add-on scripts for Blender to updated version.

Attachments

Last edited:

wind_bell

Casual Client
I also modified Halterneck Sweater for big breasted characters.
There are two types of models with different shapes.
I added it to the first post so get it from there.

bgp_halterneck_sweater_patch.jpg

bgp_halterneck_sweater_patch_1.jpg

Yahrell

Potential Patron
I bare the chest of the model with the largest breasts of Ortenia Knight Outfits and Bunny Girl Suits.
The breast shape has also been reshaped, larger, and nipples added.

It also includes a patch to change the breasts of all characters to the largest size.

View attachment 105305View attachment 105306View attachment 105307

edit:
Added Halterneck Sweater.
Thank you very much for this great mod and keep the good work.
If you allow me a question, what programs do you use to modify the files ??
Because i've been trying to get rid of the smoke censorship, i have managed to extract and identify the files to mod located in GRP_5_BIN.cpk (the EF_mosaic 01/02/03) but i havent been able to open the files to work with the textures

wind_bell

Casual Client
In the first post I added a download link for the tool I'm using.

To extract the files from the CPK file, open a command prompt and execute the following command. Then, the files in GRP_5_BIN.cpk are extracted in the WORK folder.

> extract_cpk.exe GRP_5_BIN.cpk -o WORK

Place only the files you want to replace in the WORK folder and execute the following command. Then GRP_5_BIN.NEW.cpk will be created, so rename it to GRP_5_BIN.cpk and use it in the game.

> replace_cpk.exe GRP_5_BIN.cpk WORK

Extract texture data from AIF or ASF file as follows.

> export_dds.exe EF_mosaic01.asf -o WORK

To reflect the modified texture, do as follows.

> replace_dds.exe EF_mosaic01.asf WORK

Edit: Fixed wrong command

Last edited:

Yahrell

Potential Patron
sorry to bother you once again, as you can see i am no modder, i finished working on the textures but i found a problem, every time i try to launch the replace_dds.exe command it trows me an error message which i can't read and i don't know what else to do... would you mind giving them a look?
These are the original asf files and the modified dds textures

wind_bell

Casual Client
There is not enough texture data to replace and an error occurs.
So try creating a dds file with mipmaps.

Also, create EF_mosaic02.dds in BC2_UNORM(DXT3) format.
I think that it will not work if it is different from the original compression format.

Yahrell

Potential Patron
I am really grateful with you for all your help but it seems that i am quite stupid because i cant make it work, i have spent all day trying different saving profiles and combinations but even when the textures have the same file size (85.4kbs) i still get the error, i might going to stop trying to make this mod because I'm getting way too frustrated.
anyway as i said before thank you very much for spending your time guiding me through this whole process

Yahrell

Potential Patron
unless... you would like to help me with this part so i can finish the mod and then you can have it and claim it your own, i dont mind all i want is to be able to play the game without censorship, i hate censorship

wind_bell

Casual Client
Let's try a little more.

I am editing a texture in png format and using texconv to convert it to a dds file.
texconv is a command prompt tool, so it is difficult to handle if you are not familiar with it, but if you use it, you should be able to create a dds file with a mipmap.
microsoft/DirectXTex

I use it like this.
> texconv.exe -f BC3_UNORM EF_mosaic01.png

If you execute it without giving any parameters, the usage will be displayed.
> texconv.exe

wind_bell

Casual Client
The censorship when F.P.S. is done can be removed by making the first texture in EF_DEV_Fps.asf transparent.
But unfortunately it seems incomplete and sometimes gets censored.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Added Bunny Girl Suits with another shapes and colors to the first post.
Shape change only for characters with big breasts.
Black is changed to blue, white is changed to green, and red is slightly changed in hue.
bgp_bunny_girl_suit_patch_v2.jpg

nosis100285

Potential Patron
Every time I run the .bat file it throws an error saying "the system cannot find the path specified" can some one please help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.