Bulking up HIM (1 Viewer)

Rabbit

Potential Patron
I've found that (to me at least) that 'HE' is not correctly proportioned. First his feet are way to small ;D, !
Secondly his penis seems to appear to be located just below his naval.
Thirdly his bulk is the same as 'SHE'.

I am of course not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but hope that someone who is an artist could adjust the image. I feel that because of the second point that the penis would not have to be ::) 'touched'. Rather the remainder would just have to be increased in bulk.

Sheo of Gorath

Potential Patron
Now that you mention it the proportion is a bit... off. ???

Although there are still some examples of decent body designs as I recall seeing a werewolf body, and even an ogre body
for him. Although I cannot remember who designed them...

Anywho I'm pretty sure our esteemed modders have plans for this if not Konashion himself.

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Dante has designed alot of HIM mods, but they are only compatible with the loader and are in his loader imports thread.

There is another, which i don't have time to look up his name, who did a load of him mods, including characters like Link, Solid Snake etc, i think they were in the Artist Alley. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyway, gotta go. Gotta be up for work in like 6 hours ;D

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Hansel said:
You're thinking of Synonymous.

Yes, yes i am... thank you Hansel ^^ and i have also now remembered that Synons mods are in the graveyard section if you want to find them Sheo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.