Briganty (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Briganty [GIGA/TGL]

Platform: PC-9801 (Later ported to Windows 95/98)
Published: 1994? (Windows: 1999)
Genre: Action/Platformer
Ryona Rating: 2.5/5

This is a rare game from the creators of the Baldr series and Variable Geo series that I found on the web the last week, it's a Hentai Action-Platformer with RPG elements, and although it isn't much of a challenge, it's worth a try.

Ryona:
  • One female main character can be selected (after clearing the introductory stage, sometimes (some events in the story I don't want to spoil) she can't be selected).
  • Were Wolf enemy can pounce on player and bite repeatedly, also, he can lift and slam player to the floor.
  • Orc enemy can grab player and headbutt repeatedly.
  • Slime enemy can jump and grab player with tentacles Metroid-style (taking a huge chunk of life in the process).
  • Were Tiger enemy can throw player, or grab and drill-punch player to the floor when joined with an enemy hobbit.
  • Minotaur boss can stab player and throw her to the other side of the room. He can also attack with fire, setting the player on flames.
  • Second-to-last boss Guardian can grab the female character and squeeze her (maybe it's the level, but this grab doesn't hurt her).

Female Characters:
  • Sephina is a swordswoman with an outfit appropiate for this kind of H-Games. She's an expert in the use of sword techniques (executed with Street Fighter-like commands).

Screenshots:

briganty01.jpg briganty02.jpg briganty03.jpg briganty04.jpg briganty05b.jpg briganty05c.jpg briganty05h.jpg briganty05f.jpg briganty05g.jpg

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
nice find, I love the heroine's design, she is so my type :D ! Though I think this type of girl is not very popular these days T__T

Last edited by a moderator:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Well, I finished the game recently, and I forgot about two enemies that have ryona attacks: one minotaur boss and another next-to-last guardian boss. I also played the Windows version, that port supposedly had more voices for the two player characters (including some moans and a defeat scream for Sephina), but even in a Windows 98 real hardware (and Virtual Machine), the voices don't play at all. I conclude, that Windows version was a mediocre port of an otherwise great (but not too hard) Hentai Action-RPG game of PC-98. But if I had some artistic talent, I would draw some new grabs and sexual situations for Sephina...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.