Briganty

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Briganty [GIGA/TGL]

Platform: PC-9801 (Later ported to Windows 95/98)
Published: 1994? (Windows: 1999)
Genre: Action/Platformer
Ryona Rating: 2.5/5

This is a rare game from the creators of the Baldr series and Variable Geo series that I found on the web the last week, it's a Hentai Action-Platformer with RPG elements, and although it isn't much of a challenge, it's worth a try.

Ryona:
  • One female main character can be selected (after clearing the introductory stage, sometimes (some events in the story I don't want to spoil) she can't be selected).
  • Were Wolf enemy can pounce on player and bite repeatedly, also, he can lift and slam player to the floor.
  • Orc enemy can grab player and headbutt repeatedly.
  • Slime enemy can jump and grab player with tentacles Metroid-style (taking a huge chunk of life in the process).
  • Were Tiger enemy can throw player, or grab and drill-punch player to the floor when joined with an enemy hobbit.
  • Minotaur boss can stab player and throw her to the other side of the room. He can also attack with fire, setting the player on flames.
  • Second-to-last boss Guardian can grab the female character and squeeze her (maybe it's the level, but this grab doesn't hurt her).

Female Characters:
  • Sephina is a swordswoman with an outfit appropiate for this kind of H-Games. She's an expert in the use of sword techniques (executed with Street Fighter-like commands).

Screenshots:

briganty01.jpg briganty02.jpg briganty03.jpg briganty04.jpg briganty05b.jpg briganty05c.jpg briganty05h.jpg briganty05f.jpg briganty05g.jpg

Erobotan

Vivacious Visitor
nice find, I love the heroine's design, she is so my type :D ! Though I think this type of girl is not very popular these days T__T

Last edited by a moderator:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Well, I finished the game recently, and I forgot about two enemies that have ryona attacks: one minotaur boss and another next-to-last guardian boss. I also played the Windows version, that port supposedly had more voices for the two player characters (including some moans and a defeat scream for Sephina), but even in a Windows 98 real hardware (and Virtual Machine), the voices don't play at all. I conclude, that Windows version was a mediocre port of an otherwise great (but not too hard) Hentai Action-RPG game of PC-98. But if I had some artistic talent, I would draw some new grabs and sexual situations for Sephina...

Top Bottom