Breast Expansion Dialogue / vaginal & anal intercourse cum leakage Requests (1 Viewer)

jinx771

Vivacious Visitor
Forward: Before you judge based on my account creation date etc. I've been lurking the forums and downloading SDT loaders / mods / dialogues for like 2 years on and off.. I have some deep interest in this mod, I've even written a couple of my own dialogues, albeit shitty and not worthy of posting, for the breast expansion mod by sby.

Requests:

-Cum leak from ass and pussy mod (would work in tandum with animtools positions)
If anyone capable of making mods sees this, and doesn't want to do anything else on this list, this would do all kinds of wonders for the animtools variants of this mod. Dialogue variables based on cum leak would be cool too.

-xray mod for animtools positions' vaginal / anal sex.

*-a Breast expansion dialogue based around the target's insatiable desire for cum, and the insatiable desire for her body and breast and belly to enlarge due to being filled with cum. I.E. a dialogue that makes good use of the breast size / body size/ belly size variables that shows how happy she is to be larger based on the amount of cum she is filled with.

*-A breast expansion dialogue where she starts out complacent but not happy, and as she is filled with cum, she sort of becomes "dumber" in her word choice / sentence structure while becoming more and more hungry for cum and expansion.

-More cock/cum hungry dialogue that is non-linear, and preferably works with animtools positions.
By non-linear I mean there isn't lengthy segments of dialogue between her and him for transitioning to the next phase of dialogue etc. I am envisioning the default "happy-mood" dialogue but amped up heavily with cock hungry-ness and also dialogue included for sex / anal sex.

-Dialogue variables based around types of clothing / bondage stuff applied from the menus. I.E. mouth gag is applied and then there could be thought dialogue based around the fact that she has a mouth gag in.

*If there is anyone else out there that sees the direction I'm aiming as far as those breast expansion dialogues go and likes it, please let me know, I have some rudimentary BE dialogues that I could polish up. I'm terrible with making sequential dialogues where events trigger new sets of dialogue, but as far as non-linear BE dialogue goes, I have some basis dialogue that I could improve on that is relateable to the requests I've made. I can't be one of only like 3 or 4 people on here with BE fetish.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Requests:
In the future, please create separate threads for separable ideas. It's okay for a single Request to cover multiple characters from a single anime series, because all of the items therein can often be fulfilled by a single artist (if they're feeling very generous).

Multiple mod ideas from the same person rarely enjoy the same focus. If your ideas span graphics, code, and narration - and you're deliberately calling out several different modders - then that's a good sign that you should be posting several threads instead.

-Cum leak from ass and pussy mod (would work in tandum with animtools positions)
This is a duplicate request. Please remember to Search before posting. You're welcome to reply to that thead and add new information: mockup screenshots, side-view reference images, WIP code samples, or whatever. Please don't just bump it though. If you can't add anything substantial, then just click the Like button on the first post.

-xray mod for animtools positions' vaginal / anal sex.
Thread already exists.

Dialogue variables based on cum leak would be cool too.

-Dialogue variables based around types of clothing / bondage stuff applied from the menus. I.E. mouth gag is applied and then there could be thought dialogue based around the fact that she has a mouth gag in.
You could post a new Loader Request thread for these ideas, but it would probably be more effective to just talk directly to @pim_gd about them.

*-a Breast expansion dialogue based around the target's insatiable desire for cum, and the insatiable desire for her body and breast and belly to enlarge due to being filled with cum. I.E. a dialogue that makes good use of the breast size / body size/ belly size variables that shows how happy she is to be larger based on the amount of cum she is filled with.

*-A breast expansion dialogue where she starts out complacent but not happy, and as she is filled with cum, she sort of becomes "dumber" in her word choice / sentence structure while becoming more and more hungry for cum and expansion.

-More cock/cum hungry dialogue that is non-linear, and preferably works with animtools positions.
By non-linear I mean there isn't lengthy segments of dialogue between her and him for transitioning to the next phase of dialogue etc. I am envisioning the default "happy-mood" dialogue but amped up heavily with cock hungry-ness and also dialogue included for sex / anal sex.
These three ideas are fairly similar and could probably be fulfilled by one person. If you'd like to use this thread to elaborate and pursue your dialogue ideas then that would be fine.

They'd involve a lot of scripting work, though. You'll have a wider pool of potential collaborators if you can supply the raw text on your own. There are probably a few nerds out there who'd be willing to splice in the necessary markup, but who don't have a clue how a cock-hungry slut ought to sound.

*If there is anyone else out there that sees the direction I'm aiming as far as those breast expansion dialogues go and likes it, please let me know, I have some rudimentary BE dialogues that I could polish up. I'm terrible with making sequential dialogues where events trigger new sets of dialogue, but as far as non-linear BE dialogue goes, I have some basis dialogue that I could improve on that is relateable to the requests I've made. I can't be one of only like 3 or 4 people on here with BE fetish.
This is an open modding community. It's counterproductive to deliberately withhold source material until someone has agreed to work on your project.

Even if the material is rough, simply reading it might inspire someone with a bunch of new ideas (or suggestions for improvement). Modders may look upon your request more favorably if they see that you've already put some effort into it - because it shows that you're committed to the idea and that you're unlikely to abandon it halfway through. Some of our expert writers may be able to resolve the technical snags and enable you to complete the dialogues on your own.

And if your computer explodes tomorrow, then there's always a chance that someone could discover the thread, find your initial draft, clean up any errors, fill in the narrative gaps, add the necessary scripting, and eventually publish it. You might replace your computer after a few days and then discover that the work has been completed during your absence. It's admittedly a very unlikely scenario -- but it's still better than just sitting around and waiting.

jinx771

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the reply, and sorry about the many many many ways I butchered a proper request thread. I'm going to polish up my rough BE dialogues so they are at least usable, and get back to this.

jawbreaker

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply, and sorry about the many many many ways I butchered a proper request thread. I'm going to polish up my rough BE dialogues so they are at least usable, and get back to this.

i would like to see thos BE dialogues plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.