BNS Nude Mod (*.upk) (1 Viewer)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Nude Mod for the game, he strips the character and takes away form Hong Mun all races. Do not leave joints in the arms and legs.

Not work on Taiwan

Скриншот_151217_006.jpg Скриншот_151217_007.jpg.thumb.jpg Скриншот_151217_008.jpg.thumb.jpg
Installing: Copy in the root folder.
Download
BnS_Nude_Mod.rar

Attachments

BnS_Nude_Mod.rar
12.9 MB · Views: 15,211

Last edited:

siframe

Swell Supporter
Nice job! Been wondering whether to reinstall this after the European localisation, this is persuasive...

siframe

Swell Supporter
If no one else tries it, then I'll let you know if it's working if I get the game again.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I just tried this and can't get it to work on the EU version even though the other nude mod found here:

Blade and Soul - Nude Mods (basebody upk's)[NA/EU] | Undertow

is working fine.

Of course this could just be me mucking up somehow......

EDIT: After following the first part of Kholdy's instructions in the next post the Hongmoon outfit was invisible.

Thanks Kholdy and great work by the modder!

Last edited:

Kholdy

Avid Affiliate
I just tried this and can't get it to work on the EU version even though the other nude mod found here:

is working fine.

Of course this could just be me mucking up somehow......

This mod won't work on EU as is. Take the files from contents\local\tencent\chineses\CookedPC and put them in NCSoft/BnS/contents/local/NCWEST/ENGLISH/CookedPC/mod (make the mod folder if not there yet, replace ENGLISH with your localization if needed).

If that's not enough, try adding the files from contents\bns\CookedPC to the same folder. Let me know if you get it to work, I can't try it myself right now.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
this mod works perfectly fine on the US version all you have to do is move a few files to the correct folders as kholdy stated above me, move the ones from the chinese cookedpc folder to the english cookedpc folder and you are good to go.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
ok ill try to wright this out to the best i can im not that great with grammar.

in the zip you have a folder called contents, inside of that is bns and local lets first look at the bns folder.
open the bns folder in the mods folder and you will see a cookedpc folder inside of that is 8 UPK files.
in your instalation folder of blade and soul find the bns folder and open that then open cookedpc drag and drop the UPK files here.

now lets look at the Local folder.
inside of the local folder its made for the chinese version but we can easly make it work for the US version.
in the mod folder the local has TENCENT and CHINSES folers insides of the local ignore the name of those 2 folders and get to the cookedpc folder.
in your blade and soul instalation navagate to contents>Local>>ncwest>english>cookedpc>in this folder make a folder called "mod" inside of that put the files from the cooked pc folder you have from the mod. and it should work perfectly fine.

if cradleoffear gives me permission i can make a folder you only have to drag and drop for it to work aswell.

LurkerInTheDark

Potential Patron
I can confirm this - it does not work. Here's everything I tried:
  1. Just copy the files from the TENCENT\CHINESES\CookedPC\ folder to NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod
    Result: nope
  2. In Addition to 1., copy all the files from bns\CookedPC\ to the same folder as the other ones (the \mod one)
    Result: nada
  3. In Addition to 1., copy the files from bns\CookedPC\ to the folder of the same name in the game installation folder
    Result: the latter files are detected by the launcher and "repaired" - no dice
  4. In Addition to 1., copy the files from bns\CookedPC\ to the folder of the same name in the game installation folder after the launcher has run its file check but before the game starts
    Result: nuffin
  5. In Addition to 1., copy the files from bns\CookedPC\ to a new folder named "...\mod" I created beneath the folder bns\CookedPC\ in the game installation folder
    Result: the launcher pops up a warning dialog about "ambiguous filename" or something, yet the game starts anyway - but: still no boobies
So, you can't say I haven't really tried to make this work, but I've kind of run out of ideas for variations I could try and none of the ones I attempted worked. If there is some kind of secret to it, you still haven't shared that with us...

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
I can confirm this - it does not work. Here's everything I tried:
  1. Just copy the files from the TENCENT\CHINESES\CookedPC\ folder to NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod
    Result: nope
  2. In Addition to 1., copy all the files from bns\CookedPC\ to the same folder as the other ones (the \mod one)
    Result: nada
  3. In Addition to 1., copy the files from bns\CookedPC\ to the folder of the same name in the game installation folder
    Result: the latter files are detected by the launcher and "repaired" - no dice
  4. In Addition to 1., copy the files from bns\CookedPC\ to the folder of the same name in the game installation folder after the launcher has run its file check but before the game starts
    Result: nuffin
  5. In Addition to 1., copy the files from bns\CookedPC\ to a new folder named "...\mod" I created beneath the folder bns\CookedPC\ in the game installation folder
    Result: the launcher pops up a warning dialog about "ambiguous filename" or something, yet the game starts anyway - but: still no boobies
So, you can't say I haven't really tried to make this work, but I've kind of run out of ideas for variations I could try and none of the ones I attempted worked. If there is some kind of secret to it, you still haven't shared that with us...
you didn't really do what Kholdy has mentioned above :d

This mod won't work on EU as is. Take the files from contents\local\tencent\chineses\CookedPC and put them in NCSoft/BnS/contents/local/NCWEST/ENGLISH/CookedPC/mod (make the mod folder if not there yet, replace ENGLISH with your localization if needed).

If that's not enough, try adding the files from contents\bns\CookedPC to the same folder. Let me know if you get it to work, I can't try it myself right now.

LurkerInTheDark

Potential Patron
Just out of curiosity, what are you looking at to see if this works? I believe it replaces the Hongmoon school outfit.
Ah. Now that's an interesting part of the puzzle. I was expecting it to replace the basic underwear, like the other nude mod linked above.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate

Thanks - after following the first part of your instructions the Hongmoon outfit was invisible. Thanks again and great work by the modders!

How to combine both Mods

If you want to see how your character will look while playing the game whilst in character creation you should first install THIS mod as described above into the

Blade & Soul\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod

folder (creating the 'mod' folder if it doesn't exist). Then copy the files from the other nude mod for the underwear linked here:

into the same

Blade & Soul\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod

folder and NOT overwrite any similar files.

This allows you to have both the underwear and Hongmoon outfit nude. As a result you can see what your character will look like nude during character creation without having to swap mod files every time.

Last edited:

throwaway10957

Potential Patron
Z Zunga

In your instructions, the link you provided to the link links to a dead link. What are we supposed to DL? The first post's link is dead.

Edit: Nvm. Got it to work. DL the mod in this topic. DL the mod in the topic linked (don't click on the link in the comment that's linked in the topic that Zunga linked).

Thanks!

Edit 2: It seems to only work for Gon + Hongmoon Outfit. It doesn't seem to work for Yun/Jin + Hongmoon Outfit.

Edit 3: You need to pull the files from the CHINESE folder for it to work for Yun and Jin. This will also give your character pubes and an anus.

Edit 4: WARNING: This also works for the Lyn.

Last edited:

onishinakuma

Potential Patron
something is wrong with his nude pack download. everytime i go to download it...it just stops at weird intervals.

Edit : Tried 4 times to download from his first link and nothing. it just times out at different times. Also, yes..my net is great. Something is just not right with his first link. Hell, if i could even get enough to work with Gon that would be great. Yet too impartial. Might too big to host on this site or something. Hopefully link gets fixed, because I would love a way to make the hongmoon a nude outfit. Cuz being in underwear renders your Soul Shield useless.

Edit: So apparently i found out that my problem with downloading this was due to chrome. I switched over to IE and it seemed to work.

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Z Zunga

In your instructions, the link you provided to the link links to a dead link. What are we supposed to DL? The first post's link is dead.

Edit: Nvm. Got it to work. DL the mod in this topic. DL the mod in the topic linked (don't click on the link in the comment that's linked in the topic that Zunga linked).

Thanks!

Edit 2: It seems to only work for Gon + Hongmoon Outfit. It doesn't seem to work for Yun/Jin + Hongmoon Outfit.

I edited the link to make it clearer, but I just checked and the download on the first post of the other mod's thread works for me, as does the download link on the first post of this thread. Perhaps the mods' creators could consider uploading them using Undertow's upload system too as some people seem to have issues with the other links?

Also I just checked again and this mod is working for me on Jin Hongmoon outfits although I haven't tried the other races.

Last edited:

throwaway10957

Potential Patron
I edited the link to make it clearer, but I just checked and the download on the first post of the other mod's thread works for me, as does the download link on the first post of this thread. Perhaps the mods' creators could consider uploading them using Undertow's upload system too as some people seem to have issues with the other links?

Also I just checked again and this mod is working for me on Jin Hongmoon outfits although I haven't tried the other races.
Yes you're right. You just have to use the files from the CHINESE folder in this .zip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.