Blue Reflection:nude mod request (1 Viewer)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
whee

20171019121226_1.jpg

Pose editors are pretty cumbersome but I bet some people will have some fun with them

Also, I cant get it to work on only one character at a time though it should be possible

Last edited:
D

Dan297na

The author just updated the textures, it now covers all playable girls including wet textures and comes in two flavors: shaved and bush.
Download from the last link (1pLgG4ER), password is after the link.
wmao is shaved textures
ymao is bush textures

Im unable to download from there. Keep getting server busy, and it seems I cant create an account without a chinese phone #? Anyone have any mirror links?

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah Update 1.02.H finally fixes the damn 1080p for window mode and includes Night of Azure 2 DLC outfit + new Bikinis.
If you swapped costumes just make sure you backup your pack02 folder since they purposely removed the Final Fantasy-XV dlc

Cormarc

Potential Patron
Can't seem to run the script, game keeps crashing whenever i activate the script in Cheat engine, any pointers?

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Thanks, do you know where to get the list of joint numbers? and how do i remove/move clothes?

Also having trouble using hotkeys, the model doesn't seem to move and sometimes just loops the command and moves endlessly.
なかよしコード BLUE REFLECTION list of joint numbers. (recommend google translate)
Changing and removing clothing is a whole different thing. The previous pages of this thread have specific instructions, but it involves getting the texture mod from here 这是你们要的正果 - 《蓝色反射:幻舞少女之剑》 - 3DMGAME论坛 - Powered by Discuz! (again recommending google translate) and unpacking and re-naming character model files with an unpacker found here Atelier_PAK_Decrypt.zip (18 not 17)

Disco

Potential Patron
Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions in regards to the game crashing after the metal gear solid alert during in game loading? I have done everything right in regards to the file locations etc... and it all works fine other than the occasional crash. I'm using the SK to BR mod for the texture injecting that can be found on the chinese site as well as cheat engine and another mod that removes the camera pitch and zoom limits in the dressing room. Could there be a possible conflict happening? Or is the SK mod possibly having issues due to it being out of date compared to the games current version? If so what would I need to update? Thanks.

bluereflectionmodder

Potential Patron
Here's the hairless nude textures with painted fingernails and toenails. A little blush has been added to the girls' soles for a touch of realism as well. Place in BLUE REFLECTION\SK_Res\inject\textures
Requires the mod found at AO and Godray Fix - [v 0.0.5] :: BLUE REFLECTION General Discussions
You may or may not have to put the textures_wmao files found at MEGA in that folder and then overwrite some of them with the files in the attached zip. The link above has a link to the hairless nude textures, and that link contains some files that don't seem to correspond to any of the playable characters. I don't know if those files are necessary for this to work.
The non-hairless nude textures can be found at MEGA and you should be able to add my changes to the hairless textures to them with a little copy and pasting in Photoshop or GIMP; you may need to install a plugin to either program to open and save .dds files.

Attachments

paintednails.zip
3.5 MB · Views: 1,274

Last edited:

bluereflectionmodder

Potential Patron
Also, here's a .bat to replace all the schoolgirl uniforms of playable characters with the nude textures. Edit the file and study its format and you should be able to modify it to replace any playable character outfits with the nude textures. Don't replace NPC outfits as this causes the game to crash.

Attachments

nude.zip
771 bytes · Views: 6,271

sakurita

Avid Affiliate
Here's the hairless nude textures with painted fingernails and toenails. A little blush has been added to the girls' soles for a touch of realism as well. Place in BLUE REFLECTION\SK_Res\inject\textures
Requires the mod found at AO and Godray Fix - [v 0.0.5] :: BLUE REFLECTION General Discussions
You may or may not have to put the textures_wmao files found at MEGA in that folder and then overwrite some of them with the files in the attached zip. The link above has a link to the hairless nude textures, and that link contains some files that don't seem to correspond to any of the playable characters. I don't know if those files are necessary for this to work.
The non-hairless nude textures can be found at MEGA and you should be able to add my changes to the hairless textures to them with a little copy and pasting in Photoshop or GIMP; you may need to install a plugin to either program to open and save .dds files.

Hey, Thank you, can you share a screenshot please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.