Blue Reflection:nude mod request (1 Viewer)

fwy0920

Potential Patron
pj2thR1.jpg

GcF47ho.jpg

ALWQBSR.jpg

CAOrATw.jpg

Can anyone do that? Please!:frown:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
You can use this Atelier_PAK_Decrypt.zip (18 not 17) to unpack the files in the game. All the costumes and such are in PACK00_02, including a naked model (with NO nipples or genitalia) called pc00_nkd, that can be renamed to replace any other costume in the game.

As of right now, no one knows how to decrypt the G1T or GZ files, so we can't do much more than that.

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Screenshots of the nude patch? No idea how to register at 3DMGAME. I used to have an account but now there's this QQ thing, dunno.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
20171006095424_1.jpg
20171006095615_1.jpg
20171006100457_1.jpg
20171006100536_1.jpg

This also works with the other two party members, but does not work with any of the other main characters or the NPCs despite them having nude models as well.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Potential Patron
You just need to put the files in to your game directory and it applies the textures to the naked model automatically.

It's the fifth link on this page, the password is zv1q.
Can you specific where to put the files ? I already put it everywhere I can think of but it didn't work. you said it applies automatically but nope nothing happen.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
So I forgot that the fifth link in there only has the textures. You actually have to put the textures into the inject folder of this special k program.
Take the folders out of the special k folder and put those in your game directory. Then put the images into the inject folder and that should work.

MEGA

And don't forget to replace whatever outfits you want nude with the nude model from the files of course.

I'm not going to upload the person's image files because I don't know if I'm allowed to. This is just the special k program files.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Can you specific where to put the files ? I already put it everywhere I can think of but it didn't work. you said it applies automatically but nope nothing happen.
(Sorry forgot to quote you in my last post) Also I guess the image files from that website come with their own insert folder, so just replace the insert folder in the SK_Res folder in my mega link, with the insert folder you got from that website.

THEN put your "SK_Res" folder, your "CEGUI" folder, your "dxgi.dll" application extension, and your "dxgi.pdb" program debug database, and put them in your Blue Reflection game folder.

Last edited:

tigera

Avid Affiliate

Boronic

Swell Supporter
replaced the nkd file with the scl one. Injected the textures. While the textures show up fine on the nkd body, the hair on her head is missing. help pls?
That sounds like a special k problem to me. If you download the whole special k program you could probably mess with the settings yourself. Although you'd run the risk of messing things up even further.

I got the special k program off of the Tales of Berseria steam forums, but you could probably just google it. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Which cloth(es) does this replace? Can't get it to work either. I downloaded the full package from 3DMGAME where folder paths and the files are already in the correct location.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Which cloth(es) does this replace? Can't get it to work either. I downloaded the full package from 3DMGAME where folder paths and the files are already in the correct location.
It replaces the nude model. YOU have to replace the other models with the nude model.

For example: You use the A18 decrypter on PACK00_02. Their is a folder called "character". In this folder, there is a folder called pc00 which contains the texture files (git) and the model files (gz) for Hinako. The textures you inject are applied to the files labeled nkd. These are the naked model files. If you copy the naked files to a different place and rename them from pc00_nkd and pc00_nkd.elixir to pc00_scl and pc00_scl.elixir, you will replace the school outfit models and textures with the naked ones, so any situation where she would usually be in her uniform, she will be naked instead.

The textures from that website also work on your two partners, whose files are contained in the pc01 and pc02 folders, but you will have to swap their models too.

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
If you were wondering, the file labels represent these costumes:
nkd: naked
nkd_w: wet and naked
pjs: pajamas
pvt: gym uniform (?)
rfl: combat uniform
scl: school uniform
scl_w: wet school uniform
swm: swim suit
swm_w: wet swim suit
unw: underwear
I don't know what the others are.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Ohhh, I see! Thanks for the explanation, I'll fiddle around with the files and see if I can get it working!

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Ohhh, I see! Thanks for the explanation, I'll fiddle around with the files and see if I can get it working!
There are some goofy things you can do with model swapping. Every character in the game has a naked file (including the npcs) but the texture files are only for the main three. All of the named characters have underwear models as well if you want them to be a little naked without the barbie doll anatomy.

Also, this mod caused my game to crash every half hour so I've uninstalled it for now, but model swapping does not cause crashing as far as I can tell. The person who makes Special k has been in the steam forums talking about optimizing it for this game, as well as other DX11 games, so that's exiting. Always nice to have more modding software. Maybe I'll be able to mod atelier Firis or the next atelier game too.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Do I have to repack the files? I swapped pc00_nkd.g1t and pc00_nkd.elixir with pc00_swm.g1t and pc00_wm.elixir and nothing changed. :(

Edit: Oh I'm a dumb***... I forgot to remove PACK00_02.pak from the Data folder so the game was reading from it. Everything's working fine now!

Last edited:

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
There are some goofy things you can do with model swapping. Every character in the game has a naked file (including the npcs) but the texture files are only for the main three. All of the named characters have underwear models as well if you want them to be a little naked without the barbie doll anatomy.

Also, this mod caused my game to crash every half hour so I've uninstalled it for now, but model swapping does not cause crashing as far as I can tell. The person who makes Special k has been in the steam forums talking about optimizing it for this game, as well as other DX11 games, so that's exiting. Always nice to have more modding software. Maybe I'll be able to mod atelier Firis or the next atelier game too.
That person wouldn't happen to be the guy named Kaldaien who made the FAR tool for Nier Automata right? Hes the only person I know that fits the bill in terms of Special K optimization. I thought he quit making them after being harassed by steam admins

axellslade

Avid Affiliate

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
By the way, this works for all girls from the party(pc00 to pc14). Haven't tried the NPC girls but it seems the textures included in the mod cover all playable girls, just tested.

Edit: Wet textures are only available for the 3 main characters tho.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.