Blue Reflection:nude mod request (1 Viewer)

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
Welp I tried installing Special K and getting it to work, but it did nothing except Metal Gear Solid alert sound me and crash my game, decided to uninstall it, now it does this same thing to every game I try to play... Exceptional

Took a computer restart and a reinstall of Blue Reflection for things to be back to normal

Update: Seems to do this kind of behavior any time I move the .pak file after decrypting, copying and renaming items to try and get a nude skin. Changing the .pak back to where and how it was originally results in no sound or music at all and a MGS alert crash when trying to access the dressing room.

Last edited:

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Welp I tried installing Special K and getting it to work, but it did nothing except Metal Gear Solid alert sound me and crash my game, decided to uninstall it, now it does this same thing to every game I try to play... Exceptional

Took a computer restart and a reinstall of Blue Reflection for things to be back to normal

Update: Seems to do this kind of behavior any time I move the .pak file after decrypting, copying and renaming items to try and get a nude skin. Changing the .pak back to where and how it was originally results in no sound or music at all and a MGS alert crash when trying to access the dressing room.
Are you using the latest SK? it sounds like you are using one of Kaldaien's old SK's. The game shouldn't be crashing by simply doing costume replacements. I have replaced the battle outfits with DLC and nude mods and never had a single crash even in the dressing room. If you can list the steps of what you are doing I might be able to help ya. Modding this game is fairly simple, but using the wrong SK can throw things off.
If you decide to not use SK & prevent the game crashing in the game directory you need to edit the dxgi.ini file and scroll down to Special K Injection "True" and change it to False Leaving it on True will require SK to be active while the game is launched or you will get a MGS sound crash without it

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Kaldaien is still actively working on the tool, the last update on it was 3 days ago in fact.
Special K - v 0.8.47.3 [D3D11 Shader State Profiles] - (10/5/17) :: Special K - "Kaldaien's Mod"
Cool. I'll have to try it to see if it's more stable, thanks. And yeah that's the guy in the steam forums that I was talking about. He seems like he's shifting focus from individual game compatibility to global compatibility or something. He's also partially responsible for the Tales of Berseria topless mod.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Cool. I'll have to try it to see if it's more stable, thanks. And yeah that's the guy in the steam forums that I was talking about. He seems like he's shifting focus from individual game compatibility to global compatibility or something. He's also partially responsible for the Tales of Berseria topless mod.
Yup I texture modded the hell out of FFX-X2 thanks to his project X tool

astranabeat

Potential Patron
It replaces the nude model. YOU have to replace the other models with the nude model.

For example: You use the A18 decrypter on PACK00_02. Their is a folder called "character". In this folder, there is a folder called pc00 which contains the texture files (git) and the model files (gz) for Hinako. The textures you inject are applied to the files labeled nkd. These are the naked model files. If you copy the naked files to a different place and rename them from pc00_nkd and pc00_nkd.elixir to pc00_scl and pc00_scl.elixir, you will replace the school outfit models and textures with the naked ones, so any situation where she would usually be in her uniform, she will be naked instead.

The textures from that website also work on your two partners, whose files are contained in the pc01 and pc02 folders, but you will have to swap their models too.
I was busy the last few days now I have time to test this mod. just want confirm that I understood this right.
1. unpack PACK00_02 file.
2. I have to swap naked model for any costume I want it to be naked ( nkd in pc00 to scl, rfl etc then rename it. if I want her friend to be naked too then swap file in pc01, pc02 and so on.
3. put "SK_Res" folder, "CEGUI" folder, dxgi.dll ,dxgi.pdb at the same place as blue reflection exe.
4 make sure I have texture in my special k ( I use the file from 3dm link , 2nd download link pass tdb7.
did I miss anythings?

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I was busy the last few days now I have time to test this mod. just want confirm that I understood this right.
1. unpack PACK00_02 file.
2. I have to swap naked model for any costume I want it to be naked ( nkd in pc00 to scl, rfl etc then rename it. if I want her friend to be naked too then swap file in pc01, pc02 and so on.
3. put "SK_Res" folder, "CEGUI" folder, dxgi.dll ,dxgi.pdb at the same place as blue reflection exe.
4 make sure I have texture in my special k ( I use the file from 3dm link , 2nd download link pass tdb7.
did I miss anythings?
Just make sure you remove the PACK00_02 from your blue reflection folder and move it somewhere else. Also make sure that the unpacked files get moved to the right place. My unpacker made an extra data folder that I had to merge with the normal one.

You seem good otherwise.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
Just make sure you remove the PACK00_02 from your blue reflection folder and move it somewhere else. Also make sure that the unpacked files get moved to the right place. My unpacker made an extra data folder that I had to merge with the normal one.

You seem good otherwise.
And.... it's work. got a little problem because I placed characters folder outside x64 folder. man silliy mistake.

Don't know which folder belong to which character so I just replaced all 15 folder. want to make all girls naked but it seem mod didn't work on normal NPC.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
And.... it's work. got a little problem because I placed characters folder outside x64 folder. man silliy mistake.

Don't know which folder belong to which character so I just replaced all 15 folder. want to make all girls naked but it seem mod didn't work on normal NPC.
If you mean that the texture didn't apply to the normal npc's, thats because the modder didn't make any npc textures. If you mean that their models didn't swap, that's because the models for normal npc's are in the folders labeled "npc" and not "pc".

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
Are you using the latest SK? it sounds like you are using one of Kaldaien's old SK's. The game shouldn't be crashing by simply doing costume replacements. I have replaced the battle outfits with DLC and nude mods and never had a single crash even in the dressing room. If you can list the steps of what you are doing I might be able to help ya. Modding this game is fairly simple, but using the wrong SK can throw things off.
If you decide to not use SK & prevent the game crashing in the game directory you need to edit the dxgi.ini file and scroll down to Special K Injection "True" and change it to False Leaving it on True will require SK to be active while the game is launched or you will get a MGS sound crash without it

I've modded games that were not called 'simple'. Modding this game is apparently impossible for me. New SK, Fresh Install, clean file swaps, nothing matters nothing works. Guess I'll wait until the method improves, at least to the point that errors and the like are understandable. Not this mass jumble of shrugs.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
I've modded games that were not called 'simple'. Modding this game is apparently impossible for me. New SK, Fresh Install, clean file swaps, nothing matters nothing works. Guess I'll wait until the method improves, at least to the point that errors and the like are understandable. Not this mass jumble of shrugs.
The .pack file shouldn't even be in the data folder once you decrypt it nor should you use the (17 decrypter), but we don't know what the structure of your folders are. If you are messing around with NPC files then thats primarily the cause of crashing

Last edited:

astranabeat

Potential Patron
If you mean that the texture didn't apply to the normal npc's, thats because the modder didn't make any npc textures. If you mean that their models didn't swap, that's because the models for normal npc's are in the folders labeled "npc" and not "pc".
Textures apply but it cause error left and right. some npc turn to a doll. some npc just cause crash to desktop. it not simple like swap file in pc folders. those npc folders has many scl file so I choose 1 of them replace with nkd then rename. result crash. replace all of them ( scl a,b,c,d,e) result crash. can't figure what files need to replace.

I can only make npc00 nude( by replace all of scl file to nkd then rename it) but all other make my game crash. really want whole school naked. oh well.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Textures apply but it cause error left and right. some npc turn to a doll. some npc just cause crash to desktop. it not simple like swap file in pc folders. those npc folders has many scl file so I choose 1 of them replace with nkd then rename. result crash. replace all of them ( scl a,b,c,d,e) result crash. can't figure what files need to replace.

I can only make npc00 nude( by replace all of scl file to nkd then rename it) but all other make my game crash. really want whole school naked. oh well.

Don't mess with NPC files, swapping them is too unstable, I had a whole bunch of CTDs and a hard lock when I was messing around with them.
The PC files are fine though, yesterday and the day before that I spent 5+ hours swapping clothes around without a single crash.

EDIT: Typo.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
Don't mess with NPC files, swapping them is too unstable, I had a whole bunch of CTDs and a hard lock when I was messing around with them.
The PC files are fine though, yesterday and the day before that I spent 5+ hours swapping clothes around without a single crash.

EDIT: Typo.
Yeah, had my lesson. but if only we know what files need to swap then maybe we can make them naked too.
it should be simple like pc folders because it's files structure is similar but yeah don't mess with them.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
The author just updated the textures, it now covers all playable girls including wet textures and comes in two flavors: shaved and bush.
Download from the last link (1pLgG4ER), password is after the link.
wmao is shaved textures
ymao is bush textures

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
The author just updated the textures, it now covers all playable girls including wet textures and comes in two flavors: shaved and bush.
Download from the last link (1pLgG4ER), password is after the link.
wmao is shaved textures
ymao is bush textures
Awesome will definitely test this out

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Damn kool, I will get this game n try out. Can't get the password for the files , can you post both shaved n unshaved on mediafire free host?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.