Black Desert Online - Shai Uncensor (1 Viewer)

notsofaps

Vivacious Visitor
Hey all,

I didn't really want a nude patch all the time, but I am one of those autists who has to uncensor everything... So, I made this ultra simple patch which just reverts the 'censored' Shai pajamas and underwear to the KR version of them.

Prepping the Paz folder
  1. Download the 1_patcher zip file from suzu's thread.
  2. Extract the zip to some folder.
  3. Copy the paz folder to your Black Desert Online folder (It might be in program files, depends on how you installed it).
  4. Go to your paz folder inside your Black Desert Online folder and run BDOToolkit Installer.exe.
  5. Choose "Install this version of BDO Toolkit to the GAC".
  6. After that finishes close the window that opened and delete BDOToolkit Installer.exe.
Setting Up Restore N' Patch (optional but recommended)
  1. Find the file Restore N' Patch.exe in the same paz directory and create a shortcut to it on your desktop.
    1. The easiest way might be to right click Restore N' Patch.exe and select Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).
  2. Go to the shortcut you created in the last step and right click on it and select Properties.
  3. Under Target scroll as far as you can to the right with your cursor and after the final " add a space and -idle.
  4. Press OK and you're done.
Setting Up The Uncensor Files
  1. Choose a type of uncensor and download the corresponding zip (see below for comparison shots).
  2. Extract the zip file somewhere.
  3. Copy the paz folder from the zip file into your Black Desert Online folder.
Running The Game
If you set up Restore N' Patch in the previous step just double click the shortcut you made on your desktop before starting black desert and the app will take care of the rest.

If you didn't set up Restore N' Patch or it didn't work for you follow these steps:

1. Open the Black Desert launcher, login, and wait for it to say patching is complete.
  2. Go to your paz folder in your Black Desert Online folder.
  3. Open Meta Injector.exe.
  4. Press any key to continue.
  5. Once your presented with choices type 1 and press enter to run the injector.
  6. Press enter again to confirm the default mode of patching.
  7. This might take a few seconds and after it is done Press any key again to continue back to the main menu.
  8. Go back to the launcher and click start.
  9. Play black desert with an uncensored Shai.
  10. When you're done playing go back to the Meta Injector window and type 3 and press enter.
  11. Type the number of the latest backup in the list (they are dated) and press enter.
  12. Press any key to continue back to the main menu.
  13. You may now close the window.
  14. Next time you start black desert repeat these steps.

There are two main types of uncensor:

Type A:
Default underwear is replaced with original, body slider outfit is replaced with pajama outfit.

Type B:
Default underwear is replaced with original, body slider outfit is replaced with uncensored default underwear.

Before
2020-02-23_539753711.JPG

After
2020-02-23_540501229.JPG
Before
2020-02-23_539620041.JPG

After (Type A)
2020-02-22_539254253.JPG

After (Type B)
2020-02-23_540416223.JPG
Before
2020-02-23_539556579.JPG

After
2020-02-22_539204365.JPG

Note: This won't override the starter outfit. It also won't allow you to select underwear in the character create menu--I'm not even sure that's possible. The best way to test that it's working is to go to the 'body' adjustments menu which will put the Shai in her pajamas which should be the original frilly short version.

Thanks to Suzu (おH神) for all the info that laid the groundwork for me.
Also BlackFireBR for his helpful guides in the resorepless thread.
And last but not least UndercoverPervert for the toolkit that makes it all possible.

Attachments

Shai Uncensor (Type A).zip
865.3 KB · Views: 1,014

Shai Uncensor (Type B).zip
618.3 KB · Views: 1,549

Last edited:

LinaQuiet

Potential Patron
Hello, I just made an account cause I really want to uncensor my Shai and also to ask if there's any easier guide or video of this?... I'm new to this and I really don't understand how to do it ><

notsofaps

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, I just made an account cause I really want to uncensor my Shai and also to ask if there's any easier guide or video of this?... I'm new to this and I really don't understand how to do it ><
Updated the main post to have a guide of sorts. Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Lumikki

Potential Patron
I'm probably stupid, but the patch doesn't seem to be working for me, I'm about 70% certain I have all the right stuff installed, but I'm terrible at this kind of thing.
There is an error whenever I launch the game through the Restore N' patch shortcut, I don't know what it means, or if it's even affecting the patch. I have put it in a text document to avoid any text walls.

Edit: I downloaded uncensor type B, not A, don't know if that will help you figure out anything, sorry if it's blatantly obvious about what I am doing wrong, I'm not used to using a toolkit to install a mod.

Edit 2: Fixed it now, I had a backup which was loading that didn't have the Uncensored files installed.

Attachments

error.txt
1.2 KB · Views: 343

Last edited:

chaosngelx

Potential Patron
Hi, I was wondering if you could make a Nude version, but with your body slider. As much as I love Suzu, their mod makes my Shai into a skinny girl >.<

PawPads

Potential Patron
So, I've been trying to find a way to swap the Dreamland Pajama Shorts into the uncensored default underwear instead of the Dreamland Pajama Longs that you swapped out in Type B of this mod, but I've been having trouble trying to figure out how to do so. I did manage to mess up the Pajamas you used in Type B so I feel like I'm kinda close, but no matter what I try the Pajama Shorts that I'm trying to convert to uncensored default just won't change at all. It seems to be Jasmine_Garter_Belt_Underwear_Variation_1 maybe?, but I tried swapping out #en#plw, #na#plw, and even regular plw with no luck. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

***Edit***
Nevermind. I figured it out. It's actually none of those. The Dreamland Shorts turned out to be the plw-Silk_Corset_Underwear.
Thanks a million for this mod btw.

Last edited:

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
Hello, one question is possible to modify the original file from game, with this items? I hear about method to uncensor Shai just copy and paste korean file

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.