Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hi, I have a doubt! is it possible to leave the boots alone and hide the rest of this outfit?

mWnXdQS.jpg

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
If you used a normal map texture as a texture, delete it and it will work
pgw_00_nude_0001_n.dds
I did a search and I dont seem to have that file. I did find out, that when wearing armor I have the send nude body in pic. But when removed armor, I have the first nude body in pic.

The only file I have with that name is a .pac file in armors/nude

I do have a pgw_01_nude_0001_n.dds
Is this the file you ment?

Edit: Apparently not. Since deleting pgw_01_nude_0001_n.dds causes game to crash when trying to load a guardian.

She seems to have the right body when wearing armor (which shows nude). there a way to move the nude body of the hidden armor to the main body?

Last edited:

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
Ok what prefix is guardian and Shai? I want to prevent shai form going nude with suzu's files and yet keep Guardian, so when I revert everything to default and remod BDO, I don't get Shai with missing textures for not modding her. As it currentky stands not midding shai will probably have missing stuff.

NVM Shai plw and Guardian Is pgw. So how do I not have Shai even naked or no equipment removed? I'm using Suzu's mods Do I just not have any folders with plw in the "files to patch"?

Edit 2: yes that's how it works! Wow so easy! Let this be here for anyone that wants to not have Shai naked but everyone else. Just remove the plw folder and plw textures before meta injecting.

Last edited:

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Ok what prefix is guardian and Shai? I want to prevent shai form going nude with suzu's files and yet keep Guardian, so when I revert everything to default and remod BDO, I don't get Shai with missing textures for not modding her. As it currentky stands not midding shai will probably have missing stuff.

NVM Shai plw and Guardian Is pgw. So how do I not have Shai even naked or no equipment removed? I'm using Suzu's mods Do I just not have any folders with plw in the "files to patch"?

Edit 2: yes that's how it works! Wow so easy! Let this be here for anyone that wants to not have Shai naked but everyone else. Just remove the plw folder and plw textures before meta injecting.
Thank you thats so useful to me. That actually fixes one of my qualms I have. I reeeally dont want to see Shai running around naked.

Last edited:

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
So do I just install the files from this page as well as the resorepless.exe and the other exe's and install them accordingly? Also, you said that before you press play you have to run meta injector and all that, but if I'm running the steam version, it doesn't have the launcher, it just goes straight to the game.

If it goes straight into the game, you still need to run meta injector. Its only way to get the files from files_to_patch folder to actually get applied into the game.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
I now just need to figure out how to remove the clipping for guardian, my own witch, and a lot of other classes. Its just boobs going thriough outfits, and armor, and whatnot. I will get images tomorrow.

leisharoon

Potential Patron
Anyone has any luck identify guardian's costumes textures files names, specifically the Mueburus, kharoxia, and Ynixtra? I only know the prefix is pgw

Last edited:

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Anyone know where the body morph values are from resorepless are located?
Anything I do with resorepless now, makes the game not able to start and crashes immediately.
And I was only using it for the body morphs since it was easy to do, and Suzu's stuff for the rest.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not sure, I haven't had issues yet with this patch. Just redid everything after patching this morning and it works fine on NA. Worst case scenario if it keeps acting up you can always do what I do and just fresh install. Run repair and get a new Paz folder and start over. I've been told I don't need to do that but I can never get backup to work when game crashes start acting up so I just start over.

diddlemyfiddle

Potential Patron
So I got the mod working, but now on some cash shop costumes the body clips through the armor. Originally I thought it was the bodyslider so I uninstalled that and re-patched, but it was still happening. Anybody else have this issue and/or a fix for it?

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Yeah Ive been repairing the game like 4+ times since, and I still getitng crashing upon game start, I even started a new paz folder and even still. its happening.

I still would like to know where the body slider values in resorepless is being stored. I can start the game just fine just using Suzu's files and meta injector, but I wont have the body morphs, since with thier bodyslider file, I have no idea how to even mess with that.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
UGh. Man I wish resorspless was updated. It was so straight forward.

having to manually mess around with all these files and trying to remember whats what, and where something is, is so frustrating.

Game runs fine directly after repair, game runs fine if I do meta injector, But soon as I do anything with resorepless install (which is only to apply body morph settings). Game crashes on start up. And I cant figure out what is causing it. If I can get the body morph settings to apply just by meta injector without resorepless. I'd be good enough.

Finally got almost everything to how I wanted 2 days ago. shai no longer being naked. And then todays patch all o a sudden, When I try and reapply, just crashes. been all day repairing, reapplying with slight changes here and there with the same crashes.

CasualAF

Potential Patron
After today's maintenance I reinstalled resorepless but when it came to preventing the file recheck this warning popped up :

"Client version from version.dat (1364) differs from the pad00000.meta file (1363)."

Then prompts me if I would like to proceed. If I do, the game crashes and tells me my client is outdated. If I don't, the game crashes on launch, as expected. Ive snooped around a bit to find a fix but so far i havent. Could someone help me?

CasualAF

Potential Patron
After today's maintenance I reinstalled resorepless but when it came to preventing the file recheck this warning popped up :

"Client version from version.dat (1364) differs from the pad00000.meta file (1363)."

Then prompts me if I would like to proceed. If I do, the game crashes and tells me my client is outdated. If I don't, the game crashes on launch, as expected. Ive snooped around a bit to find a fix but so far i havent. Could someone help me?

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron

are you using restore n patch to launch the launcher?

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
1593645668087.png

How do I fix this? I'm using suzu's mods. Its one of many thing that clip. Same with Fish outfit and others. I don't know
how to edit the partcut w/e its called.

1593646671383.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.