Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Patax2

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I see, thank you for your swift answer! I know I'm asking for a lot here but do you have the files for lahn and mystic too? I got the exact same issues with their nude body meshes as with guardian.. :/

kimslf

Casual Client
Sorry, I didn't understand, at which moment of game-launching I should install the mod? Or how exactly it works?
1 Automatically patch when you turn on the launcher.
2 After patching is completed, the mode is applied.
I'm accessing the game.
4 Turn off mode.
5 Kill the Launcher (optional)

Tchaikovskyy

Potential Patron
1 Automatically patch when you turn on the launcher.
2 After patching is completed, the mode is applied.
I'm accessing the game.
4 Turn off mode.
5 Kill the Launcher (optional)

What do you mean turn off mode and kill the launcher? Im not able to get resorepless or meta injector to work on gamezbd either.

kimslf

Casual Client
What do you mean turn off mode and kill the launcher? Im not able to get resorepless or meta injector to work on gamezbd either.
It is automatically inspected every time a launcher is run.
Therefore, if you apply the mode and kill the launcher, you will not test it. This is the key.

Tchaikovskyy

Potential Patron
It is automatically inspected every time a launcher is run.
Therefore, if you apply the mode and kill the launcher, you will not test it. This is the key.
Are you translating from native language to post here? If so can you post in native language and tell me what your native language is? I feel like things are getting lost in translation.

kimslf

Casual Client
Are you translating from native language to post here? If so can you post in native language and tell me what your native language is? I feel like things are getting lost in translation.
korea
1 게임 런처를 실행한다.(런처를 실행하면 자동으로 파일 검사를 한다.)
2 파일 검사가 끝나면 모드를 설치한다.
3 게임에 접속한다.
***** 4번과 5번 둘다 하거나, 둘중 하나는 반드시 한다.***
4 게임 들어간후에 모드를 제거한다.
5 게임런처를 죽인다.
****4번과 5번 둘다 하는것이 더 좋다.****

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Is there any step by step process on how to manually inject custom files? Someone sent me a file for Lahn but I don't know how to inject or replace a file...

kimslf

Casual Client
런처를 실행할때마다 파일검사를 하기 때문에 접속한 후에 모드를 제거 또는 런처를 죽이는 것이다

Tchaikovskyy

Potential Patron
런처를 실행할때마다 파일검사를 하기 때문에 접속한 후에 모드를 제거 또는 런처를 죽이는 것이다
발사기를 어떻게 죽이나 요? 모드에서 실행하면 게임이 종료되고 업데이트가 필요합니다.

BasedShigeru

Potential Patron
BlackDesert64_3HEMV2wags.jpg

How do I fix broken textures like this? All textures but Tamer, Dark Knight, and Witch have broken textures.
Kunoichi's model itself is broken where the panties are supposed to be.

Rua

Potential Patron
Heyo, any clue why the Tamer's underwear remover doesn't work? Or how to make it work...? Any help appreciated~

nihaikou

Potential Patron
1590078923521.png

gamezbd launcher keep updating meta file that already injected every start the game. i already tried the methode that suggested by other member (using meta injector while launching the game or tries to terminate gamezbd launcher from task manager but the game suddenly closed). any help?? maybe video tutorial...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.