Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
And this is why Pearl Abyss keeps breaking the mod...
Not sure why these games coming out of S Korea keep putting these so called Loli classes in their games. The Devs are low key pedos IMO. They say thes Loli are a small people classes. No they don't look like midget women, they look like 8 yr old little girls. If these devs are so concern about Loli nude mods then stop putting these pedo candy classes out. I usually play these Loli classes last or not at all. If Pearl Abyss targets only Shai's on this MOD then I got no problem with that.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I am not a fan of the loli classes in a lot of these games either, Tera, Blade and Soul, and Black Desert to name a few that have them. Something to do with Asian culture, and the companies that bring the games over, just port it, and can not change much. So we end up with stuff like Shai's, even if we do not want them.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Japan, Korea and even China do like Mangas and Animes etc. And those Loli Characters are just cute, thats why devs put such kind of classes into their games. It has nothing to do with them being "low key pedos IMO".
Its what people make out of it, or what people mistake those classes for.
Its funny how people call other people "pedo" that just like those cute Anime Manga characters. Mistaking those characters as for "real girls"

Everyone their own opinion but stop trying to force your opinion on others or discredit other people for theirs, because you would not want to be treated like that either right?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Members are free to state opinions and politely disagree with each other. That's what I've seen so far in the thread. Calling OUR members 'names' will result in disciplinary action. Game developers can be called all sorts of things, as long as the developers are NOT members of Undertow.

When in doubt, refer to site rules (link in my siggie).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Japan, Korea and even China do like Mangas and Animes etc. And those Loli Characters are just cute, thats why devs put such kind of classes into their games. It has nothing to do with them being "low key pedos IMO".
Its what people make out of it, or what people mistake those classes for.
Its funny how people call other people "pedo" that just like those cute Anime Manga characters. Mistaking those characters as for "real girls"

Everyone their own opinion but stop trying to force your opinion on others or discredit other people for theirs, because you would not want to be treated like that either right?
The issue here is people are making nude Shai MOD. Pearl Abyss gets wind of it and bans the MOD now people on SEA, Korea and Russia servers can't enjoy the MOD. And who know how much longer NA and EU has before we get hit with the ban stick.
These Loli character in games, anime and manga are cute but there's still a line that should not be crossed. My post above was just a rant becasue I beleive the Shai nude MOD was the catalyst for this last attack on the MOD.

zane02210

Potential Patron
It seems that I have solved everything.
Currently working perfectly...

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Since it appears the comments are going in circles and none cares ever to write what region they are from here is a summary of status of modding

BDO MOD STATUS:
BDO NA/EU - OK
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO JP - OK
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED

Last edited:

alhot11

Potential Patron
Since it appears the comments are going in circles and none cares ever to write what region they are from here is a summary of status of modding

BDO MOD STATUS:
BDO NA/EU - OK
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO JP - OK
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - ??
MENA IS BLOCKED too :frown:

leek41

Potential Patron
MENA IS BLOCKED too :frown:
Fuckin' PearlAbyss assholes.
they doesn't block mod in making money server like NA, EU, JP
they only blocked in not making money server like KR, SEA, TW, RUS
if PearlAbyss block nude mod in NA EU JP, many users quit BDO and PearAbyss dosen't make lot of money
I think they'll keeps allow nude mod in NA EU JP server
but KR SEA TW RUS? R. I. P.

펄어비스 개새끼들이 돈되는 북미 유럽 일본 서버는 놔두고 돈안되는 한국 대만 동남아 러시아 서버만 누드모드 쳐막은듯요
안타깝지만 동아시아 러시아 검은사막 유저들은 누드모드를 아예 포기하든가 검은사막을 접든가 해야할듯합니다

zane02210

Potential Patron
HOW TO FIX ??

Refer to the article #2,486
Download all the files provided by suzu.
But the two files shai_armor.zip and ranger nude fix.zip do not need to be downloaded.
After downloading, put it in the files_to_patch folder.

Then please remember to download the #2,802 article, 4 files provided by suzu.
Those files are used to remove shadows on Shai's skin texture.
Then put those 4 files into the texture folder in the files_to_patch folder.

Final injection.

You're done~

Last edited:

Heero

Potential Patron
I was just sad that "Full Bush" was discontinued, technically in the "medieval" era, all were like that.
thanks for the wonderful work on mod.

Gidane

Potential Patron
Eu server not workin xingn found it like a cheat

i just follow all the instructions..... it takes 30 second of game and close it automatically

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Refer to the article #2,486
Download all the files provided by suzu.
But the two files shai_armor.zip and ranger nude fix.zip do not need to be downloaded.
After downloading, put it in the files_to_patch folder.

Then please remember to download the #2,802 article, 4 files provided by suzu.
Those files are used to remove shadows on Shai's skin texture.
Then put those 4 files into the texture folder in the files_to_patch folder.

Final injection.

You're done~
Thank you for the link to another Suzu MOD thread. I have been looking for a body MOD that has saggy boobs and not the default bubble boobs. The boob looks fantastic but one drawback. The hips are way to squared and if you go beyond the slider limits it is really bad looking, I'll stick to the old resorepless body MOD for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.