Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Dralaios

Potential Patron
One thing I've never seen mentioned here, is that I have to go to Black Desert Online folder - Paz - Pacher_Resources and delete quickbms file, otherwise my game will never stop crashing. > EU <
Is this mod abandoned, or should it be?

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Seems to still be working on NA and EU servers. Finally uninstalled and reloaded BDO to fix a disconnection issue I have been battling for the last 3 weeks. Will try Dralaios suggestion delete quickbms file.

claydough

Potential Patron
does anyone know the file names of the new Halloween outfits, specifically enslar for dk and garzar for ranger?

i have a couple parts removed for these outfits on the original classes, but these are all untouched

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
Hello
Ingame after 30 seconds or so, I get the message "Error, Suspicious Program Detected: Resorples"

I Only deleted policy1.1BDOToolkit.dll and policy1.0BDOToolkit.dll -That fixed the issue for me, the game is running and the changes I've done in resroples are still active.

[I'm on the EU Servers]

I hope this mod will survive! It has to, it's too good!

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
With each update of the server part and the client part changes, the protection files also change sometimes. Nowadays, the problem is the reaction of the client’s protection to changes in the Metafile. It remains just to wait, since the protection checks the integrity of the Metafile after the client starts. And because of this, a warning about a third-party file comes out and the client crashes. Wait for the next updates and may the security system change again.

Ddera

Potential Patron
Hello hello.
I was wondering if i could get some help with my small problem. Lahn class doesn't have 3D nipples for whatever reason, but the other classes does. Would anyone know why that is?

Thanks in advance

홍길동

Potential Patron
Hello hello.
I was wondering if i could get some help with my small problem. Lahn class doesn't have 3D nipples for whatever reason, but the other classes does. Would anyone know why that is?

Thanks in advance
So....now you play the bod whit nude mod??

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
No thanks, not going playing on a private server. If it's Kakao directly trying to block this mod or updates causing the mod to not work. I'll move on to the next MMO. I would even be willing to pay a sub for a 18+ server where Kakao allows this mod.

L

Luichy13

Hi, im having a problem with the mod. Basically the mod works propely, some glitchs but its ok. The problem is that after 10-20 mins Steam closes the game and sends a message saing there's a suspicious program. Is there a way to fix that? Is there a way to make steam allow that program?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.