Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

MouseA

Casual Client
Hello, following the steps of first post here.. I was trying to do my first edits using blender.. but in first step.. i've this problem importing file.. how I should fix it? thx

View attachment 155341
View attachment 155342

But If I try to export without edit nothing.. and check pac file with 3D object converter 6.50 I got this errors.
View attachment 155344

View attachment 155345

Thx for help
Edit pac_to_dae.bat

PACtool.exe -c pbw_00_nude_0001.pac bones/pbw_01.pab -refallbones
PAUSE

patches13

Casual Client
I messed up my cooking and processing outfits can someone tell me the letters to look for them so I can remove the mods? I downloaded a complete pack and so them along with a bunch of others got mixed together. Also, is it .das and .pac or just one of them?

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I messed up my cooking and processing outfits can someone tell me the letters to look for them so I can remove the mods? I downloaded a complete pack and so them along with a bunch of others got mixed together. Also, is it .das and .pac or just one of them?
_00_Contribute_0005_e.pac ->Cook's Clothes (nhm_fat_poor_0001_ub_0001.dds)
_00_Contribute_0008_e.pac ->Processor's clothes (??not craftmans clothes? -->test with c_11)
_00_Contribute_0011_e.pac ->Craftsman's Clothes (nhm_adult_poor_0003_ub_0001.dds)

Not sure what the processor's clothes are. I think contribute_0011 is the craftman's clothes that we use and is shared by the blacksmith type NPCs.
The .dds files in parentheses are the textures for those .pac files. (change the pac to make them invisible for you and not NPCs or edit the dds to change them for you and the NPCs)

Attachments

__real_names.txt
20.4 KB · Views: 57

project-f

Potential Patron
Anyone know what body the the Hashashin, Sage, and upcoming Dosa share? so I know which penises to copy into each.
Edit: Use Musa for Dosa (31_prsa)

Last edited:

Daarkhar

Potential Patron
greetings ther' is holes in my Dosa outfit, and on a few new outfit for older charachters and i can't get what i have missisng (probly a partcutdx) does some one have the same probleme fixed and give me the misisng part ?

project-f

Potential Patron
greetings ther' is holes in my Dosa outfit, and on a few new outfit for older charachters and i can't get what i have missisng (probly a partcutdx) does some one have the same probleme fixed and give me the misisng part ?
for the most part, in the partcut just copy the lines where you see the warrior or any other male line and replace with the new Dosa line of 31_prsa. That should fix most holes.

Daarkhar

Potential Patron
for the most part, in the partcut just copy the lines where you see the warrior or any other male line and replace with the new Dosa line of 31_prsa. That should fix most holes.
can you explain how i acces that , like if i'm not good a at those things

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.