Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

T

TesooRak

Hello, I'm not sure where to put this, but does anyone know how to remove the "dirt" effect from low durability armor?

gWAp8ss.png

It seems to be separate from the _dm.pac files.

Last edited by a moderator:

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
You're welcome, and thanks for the review :)

Are you sure? I just tested v2.4 and the pubic hair options works just fine. I tried to mimic your other issue but I didn't get any message like you said.It's strange because from v2.0b to 2.4, not much has changed in the code. Make sure you are not using any programs like RivaTuner Statistic Server or any other program that have a overlay on screen. Those cause these "suspicious program" message sometimes.
I am sure. I thought "maybe it's a corrupt download... I'll re download it and try again." But the same thing. Repeatedly get the Suspicious Program Detected, and the game refuses to start.

My settings are Windows 10
Remove all - armor, underwear, lowerbody, stockings, Life Skill
Gloves & Boots - Remove Starter
Helm - Keep all
Weapons - Remove all sorc, and hide when not in combat on others
If I change these settings around a bit, I can get it to start, but pubic hair doesn't work.

2.0b works great, but doesn't hide the new halloween costumes...

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I am sure. I thought "maybe it's a corrupt download... I'll re download it and try again." But the same thing. Repeatedly get the Suspicious Program Detected, and the game refuses to start.

My settings are Windows 10
Remove all - armor, underwear, lowerbody, stockings, Life Skill
Gloves & Boots - Remove Starter
Helm - Keep all
Weapons - Remove all sorc, and hide when not in combat on others
If I change these settings around a bit, I can get it to start, but pubic hair doesn't work.

2.0b works great, but doesn't hide the new halloween costumes...
Use v2.0b and use Option 7 - Re-generate reference file and and run the program.

fuzil

Potential Patron
Thanks for wonderful mod!

But i dont understand.. i can remove for example only Le Vladian Underwear and not all underwear? I have try remove part and insert PAC files but in game i have trasparent body part issue :(
I wrong something?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks for wonderful mod!

But i dont understand.. i can remove for example only Le Vladian Underwear and not all underwear? I have try remove part and insert PAC files but in game i have trasparent body part issue :(
I wrong something?
See the part "Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures" on the first page. There is a way to fix that.

PsYLoR

Potential Patron
Thanks for the awesome mod.
I'm having trouble with one thing though...
On the Gloomy Fox Costume there's some hairs around the hips left when you remove the 'lowerbody' part of this costume.
Circled in red in this image...
v6YuiBl.jpg
GkGI1MX.jpg

I even removed everything (including the tail and hairs on the fox ears (helmet) trying to find a way to delete them, but they where still left there.
Has anyone found the .dds for these or may know how to get rid of them?
Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for the awesome mod.
I'm having trouble with one thing though...
On the Gloomy Fox Costume there's some hairs around the hips left when you remove the 'lowerbody' part of this costume.
Circled in red in this image...
v6YuiBl.jpg
GkGI1MX.jpg

I even removed everything (including the tail and hairs on the fox ears (helmet) trying to find a way to delete them, but they where still left there.
Has anyone found the .dds for these or may know how to get rid of them?
Thanks
pew_10_lb_0020_hair.dds

itasky

Potential Patron
i think i made a messy with this mod and the update process and now the game stuck on starting logo, any way to fix and avoid a new installation?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
i think i made a messy with this mod and the update process and now the game stuck on starting logo, any way to fix and avoid a new installation?
Delete the file "version.dat" in your Black Desert Online root folder and open the launcher, the game will re-check the files and download a clean pad00000.meta file so you can start fresh.

itasky

Potential Patron
Delete the file "version.dat" in your Black Desert Online root folder and open the launcher, the game will re-check the files and download a clean pad00000.meta file so you can start fresh.
thanks for reply, i already tested this fix, i red it somewhere here in the forum, but still no success :( maybe i should try it again

i126868

Potential Patron
Is it possible to remove the shoulder piece from the ranger acher guard armor? Its not part of the 2 texture files you get when you extract with resorepless

trashwulf

Casual Client
Could someone tell me what's the correct way to uninstall the mods if I use resorepless+transparent kibelius+breast size patcher? I always get corrupted file error after every patch.

edit: ok, so apparently I only had to use the restore backup function in resorepless alone, and not in every other mod too I installed. This way there were no corrupted files detected.

Last edited:

trashwulf

Casual Client
Another question: In Resorepless v1.9 if I chose to hide life skill armors via resorepless' options, and I wore a cash shop costume with multiple parts (f.e: armor, gloves, boots) then hiding only the armor via in game options would still show the boots and gloves of the costume, and only the armor part would become transparent. In v2.4 using the same option set up also hides the boots and gloves.

Is there any way to revert that change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.