Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Axxses

Potential Patron
so i kinda figured out what is causing my problem first off i did upgrade resorpless to the latest 3.6f but it was still giving me the same issue on the same situations which is the beauty salon so i decided to restore to defualt the body slider modifactions on resorpless and the problem went away then i tried to do each body slider 1 by 1 and granted the current sliders on 3.6f don't effect striker's sliders but they still made my game crash

dongfengr

Potential Patron
Are you really going to make me spend more time explaining why this does not actually fix anything?

As I said, I have encountered a similar issue a couple of days ago and fixed it, and I can promise you, that it does not matter what you try to do, you will only patch ONE of the customization files, if you use the file structure option, the patching will fail on all but the first file matching the file name in the game's file list, and if you use the automatic option, you just encounter the flaw of that option, where again, only the first file in the game's file list is patched, but this time all files will show as successful, even though they all patch the same file in the game...
List the patched files, and unless, for whatever reason some files do refer to the same file number (unlikely), you should see that only one customization file is patched...

This is all assuming that you have updated the library as you are supposed to... The optimization in fault was not a part of an earlier version of the library, but major bug fixes have been made in the same version that included the optimization in fault, which is why even given the option to go back to an older version, you shouldn't (some of the fixes are regarding "file is corrupt" errors).
You are right, the file each in 1 dir
injected only 1

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 152

adolf102

Potential Patron
EDIT: change the steps to work after 22nd March mini patch.

While we waiting for our great modders to release update here is another workaround for body size sliders in the meantime along with nudes, custom textures etc.
You need to download orignal BlackFireBR "Meta Injector 2.0e" for that.

The process: (probably can be simplified but anyway it's just temp workaround)
  1. go to BDO\Paz folder
  2. Download "Meta Injector 2.0e" and uncompress in BDO\Paz (this one is called meta_injector.exe)
  3. Run resorepless.exe as you normally do
  4. Rename your folder "files_to_patch" to say "files_to_patch.bak"
  5. Create new folder "files_to_patch"
  6. Move "files_to_patch.bak\gamecommondata" to "files_to_patch\gamecommondata" (this folder has customizationboneparamdesc.xml files in folder 0,1,2, etc. that define body sizes)
  7. Run BlackFireBR meta_injector.exe ( this will restore size sliders)
    1. choose 1) Install
    2. On next screen switch to "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder."
  8. Move "files_to_patch" to "files_to_patch.bak2"
  9. Move "files_to_patch.bak" to "files_to_patch" (files_to_patch should have everything now other then gamecommondata folder now.
  10. Run UndercoverPervert's "Meta Injector 1.3.0" (that is Meta Injector.exe) as you normally do (that will patch textures, models and add nude skin. I run it with "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder.")
  11. Enter and you get naked big boobs :)
Seems orignal meta_injector.exe with "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder." is not affect by bug about file names being identical

Last edited:

dongfengr

Potential Patron
While we waiting for our great modders to release update here is another workaround for body size sliders in the meantime along with nudes, custom textures etc.

1. go to BDO\Paz folder
  2. Download "Meta Injector 2.0e" and uncompress in BDO\Paz (this one is called meta_injector.exe)
  4. Run UndercoverPervert's "Meta Injector 1.3.0" (that is Meta Injector.exe) as you normally do (that will patch textures, models and add nude skin)
  5. Rename your folder "files_to_patch" to say "files_to_patch.bak"
  6. Create new folder "files_to_patch"
  7. Copy "files_to_patch.bak\gamecommondata" to "files_to_patch\gamecommondata" (this folder has customizationboneparamdesc.xml files that define body sizes)
  8. Follow Jeany guide for editing customizationboneparamdesc.xml from Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod and change what sizes you need in folder for classes you care about. (you can just edit files in notepad and change 3 numbers for size of part to what you want)
  9. Run BlackFireBR meta_injector.exe
  10. choose 1) Install
  11. On next screen switch to "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder."
  12. Enter and you get naked big boobs :)
Seems orignal meta_injector.exe with "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder." is not affect by bug about file names being identical
Good I got it, injector cloth once with 1.3 and injector boob size once with 2.0
2018-03-23_6210941.JPG
2018-03-23_6156546.JPG

atleza32bit

Potential Patron

1. go to BDO\Paz folder
  4. Run UndercoverPervert's "Meta Injector 1.3.0" (that is Meta Injector.exe) as you normally do (that will patch textures, models and add nude skin)
  7. Copy "files_to_patch.bak\gamecommondata" to "files_to_patch\gamecommondata" (this folder has customizationboneparamdesc.xml files that define body sizes)
  8. Follow Jeany guide for editing customizationboneparamdesc.xml from Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod and change what sizes you need in folder for classes you care about. (you can just edit files in notepad and change 3 numbers for size of part to what you want)
  10. choose 1) Install
  11. On next screen switch to "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder."

I try to find keyword: breast! like Jeany guide, but can't find any of it.... Help... ?

=========EDITED==========

It works, hallelujah.... Huehuehue... but on my case, I'm not using Jeany advice on xml file, when I try to find the offset, it already writen with the value that I want.... Maybe Resorepless already did it, and just need 2.0 Meta Injector to finish it....

Last edited:

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
To get the textures there is a tool on the first page called paz file browser o something like that, and yes, it is as easy as replacing the texture on the filestopatch folder. I'll tell you that the original texture has no vagina.
Last question: the original files have the very same file name and extension of the modded ones, right? And am I supposed to replace just the main .dds texture of the body of each class (e.g. pbw_00_nude_0001.dds) or also ones like pbw_00_uw_0001.dds, pbw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds, pbw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds etc.? I don't even know if the bump maps change between the original and modded ones

Maybe I shouldn't even bother both you and myself with this considering I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to modding and extracting, but if it's just a matter of replacing one file for each class then I can do it.

Sorry if the answer to what I'm asking was already provided or is just incredibly obvious.

Thanks again

Last edited:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Last question: the original files have the very same file name and extension of the modded ones, right? And am I supposed to replace just the main .dds texture of the body of each class (e.g. pbw_00_nude_0001.dds) or also ones like pbw_00_uw_0001.dds, pbw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds, pbw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds etc.? I don't even know if the bump maps change between the original and modded ones

Maybe I shouldn't even bother both you and myself with this considering I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to modding and extracting, but if it's just a matter of replacing one file for each class then I can do it.

Sorry if the answer to what I'm asking was already provided or is just incredibly obvious.

Thanks again
pbw_00_uw_0001.dds, pbw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds, those are underwear textures
pbw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds, i dont remember what this was
pbw_00_nude_0001.dds, only replace that one

Dratiant

Potential Patron

1. go to BDO\Paz folder
  10. choose 1) Install

So had a small patch this morning and now the game doesn't get past the splash screen. Did a full restore and fresh install and this work around is not working for me any more =/

chucky99999

Potential Patron
Odd that I got it got to patch with Jeany's method (or some variation of it) and the older xml files with most recent patch. So it can be done, I wish I knew what I'm doing different to get better results.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
After the small patch this morning, nothing is working for me now. The game says something is corrupted before it even starts. At least yesterday I had everything working, but the sliders.

Jeany

Casual Client
After the small patch this morning, nothing is working for me now. The game says something is corrupted before it even starts. At least yesterday I had everything working, but the sliders.
with my workaround its still working even after the minipatch today. we all have to wait for a final update for the mod =)

Branya

Potential Patron
For some reason, after I put this on, my game freezes and crashes whenever I go to actually edit my character. Fresh install of it and all. I followed the instructions, I don't know what's causing it. Like, my character does her animation, but it freezes and crashes as she's walking towards the screen. Any way to stop this from happening?

Tycho Brahe

Potential Patron
You guys really need to learn to post more information if you want help fixing your problems. At the very least post your game/server region and installation steps. 90% chance you're just not following the installation instructions correctly.

Everything but the body sliders working correctly here. And I'm new to this mod and barely aware of how anything works behind the scenes.

Branya

Potential Patron
I followed the instructions on the main page. I downloaded all four of the needed things (Resorepless, MetaInjector, BDOToolkit, and Restore N' Patch), extracted it all to the PAZ folder, ran the BDOToolkit Installer, ran resorepless.exe as admin, set my options and hit install. That brought up the MetaInjector, which I chose the choice it referred me to. Once it finished, I opened the game using Restore N' Patch.exe, got into the game, and logged into my character. This is on NA and it was on Velia 3 when I was logging into the character. After everything in the game loaded in, I clicked the alter character key, she did her animation, and it froze as she was walking towards the screen, which was followed by BDO closing. When it happened, I went to create a character instead, only for it to happen at the exact same time. Before the sliders.

All the information I have.

burtonlove7

Potential Patron
Something interesting is happening with my versions (resorepless v3.6e, meta injector 1.2.2.0): nude mod works even after mini-patch today. Breast sliders do not work on Mystic, Kuno, or Witch but it did in fact work on DK (so kuno, mystic, and witch are at standard sizes - not matching what was made with sliders, BUT the DK is indeed matching sliders - or custom sizes are working). This is on NA servers. Hmmm...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I followed the instructions on the main page. I downloaded all four of the needed things (Resorepless, MetaInjector, BDOToolkit, and Restore N' Patch), extracted it all to the PAZ folder, ran the BDOToolkit Installer, ran resorepless.exe as admin, set my options and hit install. That brought up the MetaInjector, which I chose the choice it referred me to. Once it finished, I opened the game using Restore N' Patch.exe, got into the game, and logged into my character. This is on NA and it was on Velia 3 when I was logging into the character. After everything in the game loaded in, I clicked the alter character key, she did her animation, and it froze as she was walking towards the screen, which was followed by BDO closing. When it happened, I went to create a character instead, only for it to happen at the exact same time. Before the sliders.

All the information I have.

See post at attached link for necessary diagnostic information.
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod -Guidance

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.