Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moka

Vivacious Visitor
hey i was wondering if you plan to upload body meshes without the upper part modification, only the lower part with vagina.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Is it a new ranger mesh in progress?
The ranger boobs are not as smooth as the phw boobs in game...
Looking forward to see another updates on pew mesh.
Thx
I belive it is translation error where Suzu were suggesting me to use sculpting to make mesh smooth. I tried but while smooth at default size as soon as you change sliders it gets blocky. I think it is impossible to make such changes with current pactool.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I belive it is translation error where Suzu were suggesting me to use sculpting to make mesh smooth. I tried but while smooth at default size as soon as you change sliders it gets blocky. I think it is impossible to make such changes with current pactool.
Originally sculpting will not be smooth unless it is a square polygon. It is converted to a triangular polygon after that. Since pactool reads vertex coordinate axes from uv, it lacks smoothness

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
wgIl6Gi.gif
LC67YQ1.gif

I may have found the bone structure that makes a bone-skinning nude body that can be imported with pactool
If the vagina stops becoming distorted, it can be made into a free shape
Partial skinning may be good
If you skin the whole head and body will not fit
In the case of doing the whole it would be better to skinning together the head

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Let's hope BlackfireBR can overcome it.

Meanwhile...
Smoothing gone wrong

I assume we can't smooth areas impacted by sliders?

Sharing my ranger edit :grin:, based on first mesh:
-fixed clipping on butt
-reduced nipple size and slightly reduced breast size
Costumes shouldn't appear lose and still fit in underwear.
All credits to Suzu.

Thanks for sharing and for trying to edit the ranger mesh. I too want better shaped Ranger breast without nipples poking out of everything.
I do not play with my character nude, but the ranger's cleavage is soooo ugly still even with this mesh. :frown:
2017-09-21_676808256b.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for sharing and for trying to edit the ranger mesh. I too want better shaped Ranger breast without nipples poking out of everything.
I do not play with my character nude, but the ranger's cleavage is soooo ugly still even with this mesh. :frown:
View attachment 65837
Since pactool exports vertex coordinates from UV
I think also by joining the vertices of the boundary edge to be because that have been imported remain in double

Terix3

Swell Supporter
View attachment 65837
I didn't really edit shape beyond fiting it into underwear. I didn't get my head around how to change it - you either need to shrink breasts more and have the gaps under outfits or deal witth clipping on bras and some outfits.
What are you looking for the most in fixing the breasts?
Originally sculpting will not be smooth unless it is a square polygon. It is converted to a triangular polygon after that. Since pactool reads vertex coordinate axes from uv, it lacks smoothness
Since pactool exports vertex coordinates from UV
I think also by joining the vertices of the boundary edge to be because that have been imported remain in double
I use linear function when smoothing so the polygons remain triangular. I understand that pactool reads vertex coordinates from UV but i do not know how to benefit from it.
I guess that the mesh gets distorted in game when using sliders, because the new vertices do not have correct bone weights.
smooslid.jpg Middle one is default value, almost smooth. The more sliders change the more edges show.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Upload the burned people in the village.
Please use only maniac people lol
44MLrVV.jpg
Suddenly I add it's body to an npc with no body I get it's skin burned
This is because it added a body only to lod0
I thought how about trying to add a mesh with fewer polygons to lod1 and lod2 Let's experiment after returning home

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suddenly I add it's body to an npc with no body I get it's skin burned
This is because it added a body only to lod0
I thought how about trying to add a mesh with fewer polygons to lod1 and lod2 Let's experiment after returning home
The black scorch of this skin turned out to be a vertex color which can be done when imported with pactool.
But no matter how be added to the options of "-colorCoding"
does not change

marlen

Avid Affiliate
I cant wait for this upload lol
eSMOI1x.jpg
EmohXZE.jpg
OavrTLP.jpg
90SnRub.jpg
8nB4mLc.jpg
GkBQKRd.jpg
mjiThLl.jpg
fFnB9Lt.jpg

After all, it is only blacksmith that there is no trouble adding body to NPC which does not have nude body ...
Other NPCs have darkened skin, broken apex and black spots are made
If there are people who say that such things are also good, I will upload them ...?
You do not need it, do you? lol

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Will you be designing a full futa mod? Currently it uses the penis model from the male and the skin tone is off.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Will you be designing a full futa mod? Currently it uses the penis model from the male and the skin tone is off.
To match the hue of the penis and the female's body will be resolved by changing the texture.
I do a lot, so I do not have time.
I am pleased if there are people who can make it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
To match the hue of the penis and the female's body will be resolved by changing the texture.
I do a lot, so I do not have time.
I am pleased if there are people who can make it.
I tried changing the color tone
O0MXBFR.gif

default male cock color

8s1gAoH.gif

Cock color for Futanari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.