Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Okay, and sorry.. 1 more question.
The meta injector makes my new outfit look kinda funky and cut out. Any way to fix this so it looks normal again?
The arms, legs and other parts show skin and it gets worse when hes in fight stance.
Thanks
You can modify partcutdesc.xml to cut nude bodies of limbs or moderately separate the hands and feet of the polish mesh from the body. It is less troublesome to shrink the body slightly than to correct clothes

marlen

Avid Affiliate
You can modify partcutdesc.xml to cut nude bodies of limbs or moderately separate the hands and feet of the polish mesh from the body. It is less troublesome to shrink the body slightly than to correct clothes

How would you suggest I do that? I don't know how to edit the partcut.
And how do I know what file to look for so I'm not shrinking the wrong one?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
And how do I know what file to look for so I'm not shrinking the wrong one?
Black Desert Online - Armor/Outfits File Names

If not comfortable modding partcut manually you can try to use resorepless option to "fix" holes in armor. You still need name or to navigate and find armor pieces.

Oh. If you need to use it to cut body part and not reveal body part... I don't know how. Better wait for suzu. sorry cant help :grin:

marlen

Avid Affiliate
If someone who knew how to do stuff like that can make the partcut file, that would be awesome.
Its like that on all the Male chars i find for some reason, I dont understand why cause it's mainly the women that got the modded files to change the clothes lol Why are the male clothes cutting out at some parts?
I dont know the first thing about changing stuff like this myself, I feel I would make it so much worse if i tried.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Your character appears on the display only on lod 0. Have maya 2018 been released? If so please download 2018

So if i want to see edited mesh on other characters I need to replace lod1 and lod2 also?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So if i want to see edited mesh on other characters I need to replace lod1 and lod2 also?
There is no need to change.
If the PC is not high spec, it may be better to change it
I once modified all lods and imported them. Then the display looked like fog caught it skin

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
klvTtiH.jpg
Kd9vu3N.jpg

The model of NPC seems to be skinning since bone has not changed since the beginning.
However, this body uses the Ranger's body, but the skin darkens ...
I wonder if the vertex color will change ...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Now I do not play on Korean server so I can not check Mystic so I can not fix it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
zh4hnAh.gif
zpfp7Ai.gif
ezaGU93.gif

The shadow expression using vertex color will reduce the motion on the game system,
It is troublesome from the side that is changing ... If the vertex color of any part is changed, the shadow of the skin will disappear
There is also a panty type shadow from waist to crotch…
It might be easier to blacken the facial texture more easily lol
It's troublesome so I can upload like this :rolleyes:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
zh4hnAh.gif
zpfp7Ai.gif
ezaGU93.gif

The shadow expression using vertex color will reduce the motion on the game system,
It is troublesome from the side that is changing ... If the vertex color of any part is changed, the shadow of the skin will disappear
There is also a panty type shadow from waist to crotch…
It might be easier to blacken the facial texture more easily lol
It's troublesome so I can upload like this :rolleyes:
szTsfa4.gif
MOup6mb.gif
htTrKvN.gif

I tried it variously, but the sunburned color of the skin does not disappear.
Because the joint between the head and the body is a neck, I move the clothes string and cheat it.
I shortened the skirt length and made it a mini
JZKNf7C.jpg

Please do not look in the skirt lol
The shadow in the shape of a panty is the default specification
To erase this
I will give up as I do not know which one will disappear.

Please download it only if you want to use it.

Attachments

new_3maid.zip
4.7 MB · Views: 368

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
jh6Guas.gif

Because the making of the maid is over,
Next pubic makeup
jaefVcD.png

It may be too hairy lol
I could import it into pac, but there are too many polygons and it is not displayed
reduce this pubic hair...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Testing pubic hair
Reduced density will be expressed without problems
But a little less ...
Nbfiu8O.jpg
7z8h7Hn.jpg
tLmlFpl.jpg

Fixing to make it invisible when zooming out the camera
SLTQ7hx.jpg
Let's remove alpha channel from pubic texture
It may be that the hair looks dark

Terix3

Swell Supporter
With the reduced poly it might be needed to also use hair on skin texture to fix the "lack of density".

Jp server seems to have done fine adjustment of the light source and light diffusion at the regular maintenance of yesterday. There is no reflection of the light which is seen as a dent like that image.
The update arrived to NA/EU, the seam issue is less visible but is still there. I was thinking ... do You maybe have Maya files mb just from before exporting your models into DAE?. Any body file should do but i'm using ranger 2017.6.11 as base. Could You upload it if you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.